• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

August 16th! Queen City/ Concord smash fest 1: ALL DA WAY TURNT UP!!

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero

Hey guys its snap and im going to host my first smash fest in Charlotte in honor of my friend BDENHAWK leaving to return to ECU. so lets get together and play some smash Bros.

The first Queen City smash fest will be at my house on August 16th, 2010.

The ADDRESS is 2304. S. cannon blvd. beside citi financial.

My number is 803 235 8650 call/text for anything!

i guess ill be up around 11 and anyone can come over after that, also this time Anyone can stay the night! my grandparents are mad legit and will also probably try to Feed you, but if they dont there is a wendys, taco bell, long john silvers, bojangles, arbys, macdonalds, church's chicken and A COOK OUT on my street!

Love all you guys and i hope to see you soon. if this turns out well we may just do a tournament. SO LETS GET HYPED.

:wario::wario::wario::wario::wario::wario::wario: :wario:

bdenhawk

Smash Journeyman
Woo hoo! Sounds like it will be fun as haiiiilll. This will be an awesome last smash fest before i go back to school.
It'd be awesome if a certain urologist would come too since he is really close.....
And all my raleigh'ers of course!

FIZZZZZZZ:DDDD

Moophobia

Smash Champion
The amazing Snap is hosting a smashfest for the cute as hell Bdenhawk?! I am definitely going to make this for lots of bro love.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
this looks fun =] can anyone pick me and JIM!! up? we might be kinda close to being on the way since this is west NC >.>

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I would love to come to this, but I would need a ride.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Okay so as of right now this is changing to Wednesday which is two days after the original date. so its now on the 18th.

next one will be on a Saturday.

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
Could make it Monday weirdly enough. But no-can-duken this Sat. :C

Btw Can anyone pick me up for this? I live in Charlotte/Huntersville area

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Snap, I would come man, but weekends are the only days I would be able to make it. I'll definitely come to other ones you host though, just not this one.

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
I'll try to be there. Lemme look at my work schedule tomorrow because it's been a while since I've played decent people. I hate not having anyone near me to play/train with. Get at me NCCCC!!!!!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
**** smith those are nice pics

would you make a pic for the brawl prs? omni and zio have already done one and we need someone new =3

Top Bottom