• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

August 16th! Queen City/ Concord smash fest 1: ALL DA WAY TURNT UP!!

The Insane Link

Smash Rookie
I haven't really done much in the smash community at all, but since this is so close to where I live, I'll be there, along with a friend

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I'm gonna sit home and play League of Legends tomorrow and not come to this smashfest.

Not but really Vlad is amazing.

No but really I'll be here, and so will all that my name entails.

*CT*

Smash Lord
No GREEN GREENS at this. or ALCOHOL

sorry fellas its my grandmas house.
Its late x.x so late that I thought that when you said green greens that you meant that the stage was banned, then I was like oh **** he said alchy too.

On that note, I'm going to bed.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Kay fellas everything is set up. dont really see anyone besides maybe bden getting here before two so i guess ill see everyone in the evening.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
The first two people (Jin and sam) are here. Asheboro will be here shortly and Then zach and smith. Hopefully Bden will show his face some time today as well.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
We are leaving now. Crio, text me about Green Green (**** that saying) situations since we can't do it in the house. ;)

336 681 3567

bdenhawk

Smash Journeyman
Woo that was fun.

We had a nice little group going on there.

Snap- thanks a lot for setting this up, and i feel all happy inside knowing you did it partly for me. def needed a last smashfest before i went back to college. will miss ya, and hopefully see you again soon. im glad we met and really its weird knowing its only been a couple months since then 0_o thanks for taking me to all the tourneys and stuff.

Crio- thanks for the stufff man i think im getting the hang of it haha, but i appreciate you doing it, at least for all the other peeps. fun times in teamssss

Smithhhhh- god**** you ate like all my ****. but thats okay :) i'll miss making fun of you hehe

Moo- glad you could come playa! thanks for calling me a nice smasher haha, i hatteeee making johns about anything. you were rapin everyone out there

Jim- ****. you are a cool kid. we were doing some work in those brawl teams at one point!

Stingers- we never 1v1'd! i wanted that metaknight. brawl is actaully pretty fun, i wish i could practice sometimes haha. we'll play again later.

Seth- well maybe if you woulda had your controller i wouldn't have had to carry you in teams...jkjkjkjk. good stuff maynnne

EMB- your little dashdance/wavedash mindgames outspaced me in our marth dittos at times! that was good. work on that fox playaa

JMH- we never played gaahhhhh

Josh- you werent there wahhhhh

Mike- or you wahhh

Kevin- or you >:(

Ocean- love you and your tumblin self

Fiz- **** you

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
SHOUT OUTS!!!

Snap- Thanks for hosting. I had a great time. I should've chilled with you a bit more.

Crio- You're the man for stacking it up and getting me there.

Jim- Awesome Samus and Marth. I really need to play you more.
Also you're maddd chillax. Keep doin what your doin.

Stingy poo- Great seeing you again. Sadly. No brawl singles. NEXT TIME!!!!

Smithhhh- Great fox. You're alot better than last time I played you. Also
keep stacking mah N1&&@ !

Stinkylink- Your link ain't bad. Keep practicing

Otherfalcoguy- Good games.

Anyone I missed. Thanks for the smashing and the chillage

<3 <3 <3 NC SMASH

The Insane Link

Smash Rookie
So I don't really know who anyone is, but hopefully I can make my way into more nc smash events into the future, as well as making my link less stinky.
Snap, sorry for leaving so early and while you weren't there. Thanks for letting us use your place, it was fun stuff.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
So I don't really know who anyone is, but hopefully I can make my way into more nc smash events into the future, as well as making my link less stinky.
Snap, sorry for leaving so early and while you weren't there. Thanks for letting us use your place, it was fun stuff.
its alright lil bby. hadnt eaten that day and i needed some ****nn food.

Jmatthewh

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for hosting, Snap.

To everyone I played, good stuff, was fun. We need to do this again soon.

Also, Hibachi was great.

edit: science and math guy, come to more events!

thejinftw

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I went, I think I'm the "otherfalcoguy" refered to earlier. Thats actually a pretty legit name.

Top Bottom