• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AUGUST 15 - 16th - ROFA'S MIDWEST CIRCUIT EVENT - GONNA BE HYPE AS **** IN ANN ARBOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

nojoes

Smash Ace
we need to get drunk and sing dreamland 64 while in a ring around a fire. everyone would be friends then.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Smashers under 16 wouldn't travel to OOS tournaments, so that is entirely possible, though I'm not sure how anyone can be underrated if they're not even known.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Ankoku, if you don't plan on going, don't spam the thread with notes of "you sucking." It's annoying and I don't want to hear it, especially since I know you are pretty darn good with Sheik. Take it elsewhere.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I've been annoyed of people calling me good since Melee. It usually went something like "Well you're good, better than me, and I like to think I'm pretty good too," which was why the "compliment" started to really piss me off.

Shaeden, unlike me, is actually going to this for sure. Well, planning to, anyway.

It's best off if you don't care about what people say about me, because if it involves losing or not winning, it's probably true. I haven't won a tournament since '05.

I'll know for sure whether I feel like going or not sometime this weekend. Until then, it's best that I cease existence.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
im underrated and its the truth, but idc what ppl think cause i still made more money than lost in this game. so its fine, i juz come to have fun anyways cause a lot of ppl r cool. joel, rofa, andy, james, wixomz...hanging with those ppl is always fun at tourneys. and andy (ding) is mad cool he buys me burgers n **** yo.

i havent proven myself yet anyways...

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Joshu and I teaming for this.

Hope is lost.

Love is gone.

All preperations are for nothing.

Lethal Beauty

Smash Apprentice
I was going to come to this, but I don't think I can anymore. :p Oh well. I'll probably go to the next circuit event thinger. GL HF all.

Lethal Beauty

Smash Apprentice
I'm sorries. D:>

1) It's over four hours away.
2) I don't have a ride.
3) I have a date with some hot guy on saturday (more like, my ugly friend had an extra ticket to Medieval Times, gave it to me, and I forgot that we scheduled it for saturday night with his family, but shut up and let me pretend it's a date with a hot guy. The interweb doesn't need to know the truth)!

Cha0s Finale

Smash Cadet
Looks like, at the moment at least, I'll be only coming for the Smashfest. My friend had previous plans for Saturday, and he's my ride, so...bummer. Hopefully nothing else comes up.

Lots of people better come to the smashfest, I don't wanna come down there for nothing. :bee:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I refuse to pretend anyone, anywhere, is going on a date with a "hot guy". 100% refuse.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
I'm sorries. D:>

1) It's over four hours away.
2) I don't have a ride.
3) I have a date with some hot guy on saturday (more like, my ugly friend had an extra ticket to Medieval Times, gave it to me, and I forgot that we scheduled it for saturday night with his family, but shut up and let me pretend it's a date with a hot guy. The interweb doesn't need to know the truth)!
dayum
see ankoku ur not the only one gettin ragged on

Lethal Beauty

Smash Apprentice
I've never been to Medieval Times. Is it really that good? :o

And stfu fgt. I'll cook some food and serve you and launder your clothes after you **** your pants. :)

<3

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Medieval Times is awesome, have fun at that :D

Though, we need more wimmen playing smash. :(
We always have you, Scala.

Also, Medieval Times was awesome... But I'm allergic to something with horses, so the only time I went I ended up leaving with red watery eyes and sneezing like crazy.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
medieval times had some of the best tasting food evar

also lethal beauty, for a second there i thought you were talking about that one guy..............you know..........that one guy ;)

idk if im allowed to disclose the name lol

Lethal Beauty

Smash Apprentice
medieval times had some of the best tasting food evar

also lethal beauty, for a second there i thought you were talking about that one guy..............you know..........that one guy ;)

idk if im allowed to disclose the name lol
Lmao, no! Don't. That's embarrassing. :x!

And Vayseth, I don't know what you're trying to prove. If you're homosexual, that's fantastic and understandable, but if you're going to complain about 'womenz' on the internets, get over it. It's old, and I did nothing wrong in this thread. People like you make me 'lol'.

Since I have nothing else to say in this thread, however, I'm done here. lulz. Again, GL HF at the tourney, everyone. Wish I could be there. :)

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
ZOMG A ITS A GIRL!!! IF I GIVE YOU STUFFS ONLINE YOU"LL GO OUT WITH ME RIGHT?!?! RIGHT? THATS HOW IT WORKS.... I'VE SEEN IT EVERYWHERE ELSE SO IT HAS TO WORK RIGHT?

anyways are we sleeping at the venue? i think chewwy asked this before but it didn't look like it was answered.

Vayseth

Smash Master
And Vayseth, I don't know what you're trying to prove. If you're homosexual, that's fantastic and understandable, but if you're going to complain about 'womenz' on the internets, get over it. It's old, and I did nothing wrong in this thread. People like you make me 'lol'.

Since I have nothing else to say in this thread, however, I'm done here. lulz. Again, GL HF at the tourney, everyone. Wish I could be there. :)
I have nothing against you, personally. It's just the same as they used to say with ships back in the day. Womens bring bad luck.

Oh, and I'm being an ***, on purpose. You'll get used to it.

10 men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom