• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AUGUST 15 - 16th - ROFA'S MIDWEST CIRCUIT EVENT - GONNA BE HYPE AS **** IN ANN ARBOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
ugh. played blood hawk first round, lost, then had to play Sliq... i got Bracket *****... ah well. I learned alot, had fun for most of it (I swear, finals are best 51 of 100) and I'm glad I got to go, cause being that I'm still in High school (i'm only 16) i'm not gunna be able to go to much over the school year. Hopefully I'll be seeing some of you at WAAA.

oh, and everyone look at my sig.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
lol at people quiting the tourney and giving their spot to lain at the last moment...which got me screwed over by Gay things which lead to me forfeiting ALL of my matches due to me being overwhelmingly angry. seriously that was ****ed up.

Shoutouts

Vidjo, about time i beat that **** MK of yours :)

ScifiGuy DDD is too scary but it was worth the practice i feel like ican play that matchup now :)

Bloodhawk, Nice matches with you man your lucario is scary

Dopey :) always good playing and seeing ya man

DSF it was fun playing your mk it taught me alot about that matchup

Smash 64- your **** good but if i wasent johning about i got ****ed over i wouldnt of been playing you in the first place, due to me winning the match i was SUPPOSED to have. Sorry about forfeiting our set and not being on my game. next time we play i promise ill give you my 100% no johns game.

Anther Burger king lunch for breakfast gives you the ****s :) haha

Sliq your too funny and too good man i look forward to next time

Jekyl **** man your a **** good player keep it up.

lain....... **** you :) dont **** around in pools and dumb **** wont happen to people

Kyari

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
KYRI#103
so what kind of video footage has been obtained?

also scotu do you have any matches on your laptop of a zelda? if so my friend would like all of those if you don't mind, pretty please

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
This tourney was the best but it sucks that i had to leave, i wanted to finish my pools (ripple, smash 64, dope) all in all great tourney rofa and vayseth

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Okay, I guess I'll post some real shoutouts. Um.

Anther - woop woop

Scifi Guy - Nice friendlies with you, and hilarious how Random likes to give us Halberd.

JKBuK - Nice friendlies with you, thanks for teaching me how to beat G&W.

Xiivi - I just realized you played three different characters in our set against Hot_ArmS and Dingdong, lol. Too good.

Solon - Nice seeing you again.

Hot_ArmS - Pretty sure ICs shouldn't get wrecked by Sheik in Melee.

MadKing - lol at random $1 best of 1 MM. 'Twas fun playing against you and The Mann in doubles brackets, Corneria ***** hard.

Ori - You know my Marth is spamming too much fair when I land a tipper hit at 188% and you don't even go off-screen, LOL. No more Pikachu?

Ripple - Nice matches, awesome DK.

SCOTU - We're teaming next time.

SmasH - Your Wolf DOES NOT MAKE SENSE. Good games.

lain - Nana edgehogged both of us. Hilarity.

Vayseth - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjsgjHHAzXE

Sliq - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjsgjHHAzXE

Kel - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjsgjHHAzXE

Rofa - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjsgjHHAzXE

DSF - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjsgjHHAzXE

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
True Master of Five right there.

btw, Vayseth, do me a favor and PM me either the tio file or the brackets so I can properly categorize the vids. I won't be able to upload anything outside of pools until then.

dingding

Smash Ace
gg's everybody.. this was fun and that match with dsf+rofa vs sliq and kel was fun to watch too.. sliq makes boozer top tier

smash 64 and infer.. that doubles was close as fk.. ike dash attack on last match =(

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
i want a rematch with smash64 and infer!!!!!!

i guess mexicans > asians =/

for now..........

shoutouts later, gotta go to church

Kel

Smash Master
This tournament was fun x 1000. Thanks for holding it and being an awesome TO Vayseth. It's very much appreciated by the smash community.

I can get no other place than 5th. I want to go through all of the tournament results and see how many times I've consistently placed 5th. I'm sure it's up there.

I hate fighting Anther. I hate fighting Anther twice in the brackets. I also hate that Anther is the only person I lost to >:(. Anther needs to be banned, it's as simple as that.

Oh and Peach FTW!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I hate Metaknight.

LEt's take a look at the robot's bracket!

METAKNIGHT METAKNIGHT METAKNIGHT METAKNIGHT METAKNIGHT

>:[

I'm seriously gonna have to play straight MK to compete wit hthe other MKs. Some ROB player better figure out some crazy trick to beat MKs or at least find a *****in' secondary because I am at wits end. I can't just outplay EVERY metaknight in the world.

Scarecrow

Smash Rookie
Never have done this well before... Now just need to get used to Game and Watch.

Rofa... soooooo close.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
gg's everybody.. this was fun and that match with dsf+rofa vs sliq and kel was fun to watch too.. sliq makes boozer top tier

smash 64 and infer.. that doubles was close as fk.. ike dash attack on last match =(
i want a rematch with smash64 and infer!!!!!!

i guess mexicans > asians =/

for now..........

shoutouts later, gotta go to church
Same, we need to ban Luigis Mansion lol and I cant believe I hit smash64 when he was grabbing u lol I really though it would hit u lol well i guess we just gotta partice some more. And btw im Peruvian, not mexican lol so u mean Hispanic > Asians :p

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Shoutouts i suppose

DBS- wtf man, you were gone half the time and i didnt get to chill with you as much. Now youre leaving for flordia =. we didnt even get to play wtf 0_0

Ankoku- i'm pretty sure your sheik wrecked me in melee, no johnz on my part :p thanks for the vids

Xiivi- i didnt realize you went 3 different chars too LOL too good, youre cool man

Joshu & scifiguy- darn DDD's *shakes fist* even though you guys had different playstyles lol i need to play you guys more

OS- i do recall a while ago you were like "i EAT metaknights" lol you ***** me in those friendlies anyway

Infern and smash64- yeah hispanics > asians lol matches always down to the wire, kudos on the dash attack infern, i never saw that coming

Lain- you still need to show me that gay thing you were talking about...........and I SHOULDA DONE THAT SINGED DOLLAR MONEY MATCH SO I HAVE A COOL SIG like infern and smash64 =/

Ripple- you play too much, your eyes are gonna give in one of these days, and yes wobbling is gay i know but thats the only way i can win in melee now :p

DSF- screw you for sandbagging me lol youre still too good, guess midwest is too good for your mk though ;)

Anther - sexy hair

Dope- sexy facial hair

vayseth- awesome job with the commentary

Blood hawk- we didnt get to play =/ and i actually practiced against lucario the night before lol

Quivo- grrr tlink is more annoying offline

EVERYONE ELSE, THANKS FOR COMING THE TOURNEY WAS TOO GOOD

YO WE NEED ANOTHER BIG TOURNEY LIKE THIS IN MICHIGAN, AND ALLY SAID HE'S GONNA COME IF THERE'S ANOTHER ONE

Sliq

Smash Master
If I play another Ice Climber or DeDeDe I'm going to **** in someone's mailbox. There were like, 2 people there that played IC's and like 3 that played DeDeDe, yet I managed to play two Ice Climbers and a DeDeDe. It looks like I need some character to counter the aids (and by aids I mean chain grab).

I also need to learn another character in case some cool guy double blinds me (>= <).

Despite my poor performance in singles (I am the king of ****headery), the highlights were definitely beating NOJ, which knocked Lain out (take that you chain grabbing **** <3), and beating DSF's team. Also, I learned that Samus is a lost cause, since I lack the patience to play a character with 0 kill moves (hence BOWSER), and how to fight GW.

I'll probably not do shoutouts because I never do because I'm lazy and lame, but if I do, they will probably be awesome, or something. I don't know.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
lmao. amazing sig infern. lain bashing ftw
:laugh:

Shoutouts i suppose
Infern and smash64- yeah hispanics > asians lol matches always down to the wire, kudos on the dash attack infern, i never saw that coming

Lain- you still need to show me that gay thing you were talking about...........and I SHOULDA DONE THAT SINGED DOLLAR MONEY MATCH SO I HAVE A COOL SIG like infern and smash64 =/
All the matches we had were awesome, u guys play really good.

As for the sigs, u mean me and JKBUK, cause he aint smash64 :dizzy:

But hopefully we will see u guys at the next tournament, keep up the good brawling

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I do eat MKs. All the matches were ridiculously close.

It's just an uphill battle and... well, the thing about uphill battles is that you lose them more often than you win them. Only a matter of time until you can't beat the odds.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
anybody want to team with me at the next circuit event? I think me and chewyy just don't work so well

Anther-I WILL BEAT YOU!!!!!!!!

Lain- lol you just can't beat me in melee, can you?

dope-I would have beat you if my controller didn't come unplugged but other than that nice matches.

Dr. x- my mortal enemy, I beat you in friendlies more but not in the tourney matches. I loved the match on luigi's mansion

samurai panda- snake is a monster, but you just couldn't handle brinstar could you, but you still won...

sliq- I just can't beat you....

OS- I want to play you

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Disappointed I got knocked out immediately, especially after doing well in pools. ;( Other than that, hell of a time! No shoutouts because pretty much everyone and everything about the entire thing was **** good. Exception to cool guy DSF for coming all the way out here, I couldn't hear very well up there so sorry if I seemed a bit awkward talking to you.

OS, don't be a Snake-using tool against MK! CP someone cool, like DK or Yoshi. Yoshi can even grab-release chain him, right? aww yea. What about G&W or Dededes that know how to edgeguard?

Less johns only if there's an increase in john quality to make up for it.

And ****, I gotta start playing Wario. This dude is like Melee Jiggly in that I don't have to be the slightest bit technical with him at all. ;) Just jump around like a complete madman and it's all good, right?

lol at people quiting the tourney and giving their spot to lain at the last moment...which got me screwed over by Gay things which lead to me forfeiting ALL of my matches due to me being overwhelmingly angry. seriously that was ****ed up.
Indeed. I'm disappointed he placed Top 8 in light of that fact. :p

And lain didn't screw off against me in pools *coughnojohnscough*, he may have against everyone else but I got IC and Gaymanwatch against me. ;o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom