• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

attn bouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Yeah, and each time I look at you (your posts), you're just as pathetic as the other idiots.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
at least I can get laid you sorry excuse for a f-u-c-king human.

seriously ray, you're old how the hell did you turn into another loser?
How did I turn into a loser? I'm not the one limbering. You're showing how much of a loser you are by availing your thoughts.

Oh, and I can't get laid? That's probably all you can ever get from a girl. I'm 16, have a girlfriend, so don't bother.

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
How did I turn into a loser? I'm not the one limbering. You're showing how much of a loser you are by availing your thoughts.

Oh, and I can't get laid? That's probably all you can ever get from a girl. I'm 16, have a girlfriend, so don't bother.
that's all girls are, sex and sandwhiches. i have a record deal so I already have something you can't even dream of.

Wafflez

Smash Journeyman
I think some things need to be clarified.

Aurashade shouldn't be trifled with. He saved the Link boards from being overrun by complete noobage and spam. He flames out all those spammers and morons that make the Link boards as a whole spammy.

Sure, he's not the nicest guy around, but he shouldn't be someone you want to mess around with.

@Ray Kalm: I've seen you post quite a bit now and you seem to have a rather sharp tongue and a hostile personality. Why you act so, I fail to understand and I doubt I ever will, but simple bickering with Aura won't solve anything. If you feel Aurashade has no authority and is "pathetic", as you have put it, why must you sink to his level and start a flame war?

But Aurashade, you don't exactly care what goes on around these boards anyways, so why the threads concerning people you think are morons? If you don't like Bouse, shadyf0o, etc. you don't really have to do much about it, it's just that it seems odd since you're never around anymore, but you have something negative to say whenever you pop back in.

I'm not looking for an argument and I'm not trying to provoke anyone or antagonize anybody... I just think we should use a little common sense and realize the Link boards is not a place to argue.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Instead of trolling just once and a while, you should troll more often aurashade.

Nobody likes a passive troll who calls people out only once in a while. Thats what you have become.

Everybody loves a troll who ****s with peoples minds and is always around to flame. That is what you use to be.

We all want you to go back to the way you were.

Were are the mods?????

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
i look at this crap fest and you're the ringleader of the garbage supply
Excuse me?

Now who are you talking to? Bouse? I'm sorry.

The ringleader of the garbage going around is ME. Sorry to ruin your day.

Aurashade

Smash Ace
I think some things need to be clarified.

Aurashade shouldn't be trifled with. He saved the Link boards from being overrun by complete noobage and spam. He flames out all those spammers and morons that make the Link boards as a whole spammy.

Sure, he's not the nicest guy around, but he shouldn't be someone you want to mess around with.

@Ray Kalm: I've seen you post quite a bit now and you seem to have a rather sharp tongue and a hostile personality. Why you act so, I fail to understand and I doubt I ever will, but simple bickering with Aura won't solve anything. If you feel Aurashade has no authority and is "pathetic", as you have put it, why must you sink to his level and start a flame war?

But Aurashade, you don't exactly care what goes on around these boards anyways, so why the threads concerning people you think are morons? If you don't like Bouse, shadyf0o, etc. you don't really have to do much about it, it's just that it seems odd since you're never around anymore, but you have something negative to say whenever you pop back in.

I'm not looking for an argument and I'm not trying to provoke anyone or antagonize anybody... I just think we should use a little common sense and realize the Link boards is not a place to argue.
^this is probably why waffelz is one of the members I have truly gotten to respect over time. He understands what I do, and tells the truth-I like that.

/licks Aurashade

YOU TASTE DIFFERENT.

You were with another man, weren't you?
I was with men, women, women that looked like men, men that looked like women-it's all the same, you get used to it.

Instead of trolling just once and a while, you should troll more often aurashade.

Nobody likes a passive troll who calls people out only once in a while. Thats what you have become.

Everybody loves a troll who ****s with peoples minds and is always around to flame. That is what you use to be.

We all want you to go back to the way you were.

Were are the mods?????
I'll be honest every time I make a thread about a legitimate issue the mods will step aside and let me do my thing, because history has told them that I am the lord god of this board, and have infinitely helped it over time. The main reason I have become much more passive, is because my interests, and schedule has changed drastically since I left my high school in England to move the the states with my band. I see what you're getting at, but I haven't picked the game up in about 5 months (and I highly doubt I'll ever touch it again the way things are looking) and I've lost my edge on knowledge. I want to go back, but my busy life won't allow it.

Trust me, it was very fun while it lasted.

Excuse me?

Now who are you talking to? Bouse? I'm sorry.

The ringleader of the garbage going around is ME. Sorry to ruin your day.
I don't care what you say you're not, and you are the sorriest excuse for a human being.

to answer whoever asked about my record lable, my band is currently signed to Atlantic Records, (the drummer/best friend is a nephew of a cousin of Craig Kallman, the chairman who died in december two years ago) but seeing as how the music industry is a dying business we might ditch it and go straight for studio time on our own, record companies have shifted massively towards hip-hop artists and whatnot, so being that I'm in a rock/blues/psychedelic band (lead guitar) we don't have a need for it as much.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
I'll be honest every time I make a thread about a legitimate issue the mods will step aside and let me do my thing, because history has told them that I am the lord god of this board, and have infinitely helped it over time. The main reason I have become much more passive, is because my interests, and schedule has changed drastically since I left my high school in England to move the the states with my band. I see what you're getting at, but I haven't picked the game up in about 5 months (and I highly doubt I'll ever touch it again the way things are looking) and I've lost my edge on knowledge. I want to go back, but my busy life won't allow it.

Trust me, it was very fun while it lasted..
That's unfortunate.

I think I speak for everybody when I say we miss the old aura shade. It's not that we don't like new new aurashade, we just liked the old aurashade more. For our sake and yours. I hope you'll find interest once again. I'll be honest, Link sucks so much in brawl that I loose interest in the game sometimes. But what drives me back is the community. People like you use to make my day and fill it with laughter.

If there is anyway I can help revive your interest that is within reason and bring you back don't hesitate to ask. You were not just an asset to the Link boards, you were once a necessity. You brought the community together and rallied it behind your unique attitude and opinions. You gave us direction when we had nowhere to go. A bright light in dark times to guide us. It would be nice to have that again.

Aurashade

Smash Ace
That's unfortunate.

I think I speak for everybody when I say we miss the old aura shade. It's not that we don't like new new aurashade, we just liked the old aurashade more. For our sake and yours. I hope you'll find interest once again. I'll be honest, Link sucks so much in brawl that I loose interest in the game sometimes. But what drives me back is the community. People like you use to make my day and fill it with laughter.

If there is anyway I can help revive your interest that is within reason and bring you back don't hesitate to ask. You were not just an asset to the Link boards, you were once a necessity. You brought the community together and rallied it behind your unique attitude and opinions. You gave us direction when we had nowhere to go. A bright light in dark times to guide us. It would be nice to have that again.
yeah, you're a good guy. It was people like you that made me get rid of the crap that infested this place.

You do know that earning your respect is like earning a *******'s respect?
too bad that I'm the only one who anyone cares about because I'm the only one who's done anything-face it, you're a failure and you're mad at me for my success both here and irl.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
too bad that I'm the only one who anyone cares about because I'm the only one who's done anything-face it, you're a failure and you're mad at me for my success both here and irl.
I have absolutely no reason what so ever to be jealous of you.

Wafflez

Smash Journeyman
I have absolutely no reason what so ever to be jealous of you.
Ray Kalm, just stop. Please.

Aurashade does the boards good by getting rid of spammers and noobs who wreck these boards. Sure he doesn't really play much, sure he's not entirely friendly like that but I'm not saying you have to like him.
But after what he's done for these boards, he deserves respect, so stop being so alpha-male like you have something to prove, because there's nothing to gain over arguing online.

What have YOU done for these boards, Ray Kalm? Everytime I see you post, it's some bitter insult, starting fights or just hating on people who have shown you a sizable amount of respect. Sometimes it seems like you think of yourself as the best and you go around putting just about everyone down for appearently no reason at all.

I'm not saying you're a jerk or a bad person or anything, Ray Kalm. Aura has pulled his weight around here when you're going around flaming people, so why challenge him?

Come on man, you're better than this. You seem knowledgable enough to know when something is pointless, so why all the arguing?

Museh

Smash Rookie
to answer whoever asked about my record lable, my band is currently signed to Atlantic Records, (the drummer/best friend is a nephew of a cousin of Craig Kallman, the chairman who died in december two years ago) but seeing as how the music industry is a dying business we might ditch it and go straight for studio time on our own, record companies have shifted massively towards hip-hop artists and whatnot, so being that I'm in a rock/blues/psychedelic band (lead guitar) we don't have a need for it as much.
Wow; that is seriously wicked man. That's amazing you got onto Atlantic, I like a few of their acts - hadouken, charles mingus I think are on there. Send me a myspace link for your band I'd love to hear them mate.

NintenJoe

Smash Ace
Ray Kalm, just stop. Please.

Aurashade does the boards good by getting rid of spammers and noobs who wreck these boards. Sure he doesn't really play much, sure he's not entirely friendly like that but I'm not saying you have to like him.
But after what he's done for these boards, he deserves respect, so stop being so alpha-male like you have something to prove, because there's nothing to gain over arguing online.

What have YOU done for these boards, Ray Kalm? Everytime I see you post, it's some bitter insult, starting fights or just hating on people who have shown you a sizable amount of respect. Sometimes it seems like you think of yourself as the best and you go around putting just about everyone down for appearently no reason at all.

I'm not saying you're a jerk or a bad person or anything, Ray Kalm. Aura has pulled his weight around here when you're going around flaming people, so why challenge him?

Come on man, you're better than this. You seem knowledgable enough to know when something is pointless, so why all the arguing?
I overtly see the fecklessness of Kalm's posts now. I hadn't really noticed before, probably because I don't really pay attention, but I agree with everything WaffleZ just said.

sasook

Smash Champion
Give it up Wafflez, Kalm won't listen. He never does - he is, by nature, an arrogant jerk. He does seem to think he's the best on WiFi, not that it matters. He refuses to believe it proves nothing. Every time someone wins against him, he blames it on lag. Every time he wins against someone, he states it "isn't his best." DO YOU EVER PLAY YOUR BEST, KALM? GOD. I know he's skilled, most people here know he's skilled, yet when he makes even the slightest error it's like he gets overly embarrassed or something and demands the video be taken down or he removed from the video (yes, I'm referring to monkeyx4's match, GET OVER IT, it's just WiFi).

Knowing him, he'll probably insult me flat out for making this post. But most of his posts have a negative tone anyway, so just ignore him.

Wafflez

Smash Journeyman
Give it up Wafflez, Kalm won't listen. He never does - he is, by nature, an arrogant jerk. He does seem to think he's the best on WiFi, not that it matters. He refuses to believe it proves nothing. Every time someone wins against him, he blames it on lag. Every time he wins against someone, he states it "isn't his best." DO YOU EVER PLAY YOUR BEST, KALM? GOD. I know he's skilled, most people here know he's skilled, yet when he makes even the slightest error it's like he gets overly embarrassed or something and demands the video be taken down or he removed from the video (yes, I'm referring to monkeyx4's match, GET OVER IT, it's just WiFi).

Knowing him, he'll probably insult me flat out for making this post. But most of his posts have a negative tone anyway, so just ignore him.
*Hugs Sasook*

BUT SASSY, I THOUGHT THESE BOARDS WERE A HAPPY PLACE!

*Cries into Sasook's shoulder*

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Wafflez, who in the world do you think you are, by hypothetically judging how I act? I was done arguing with Aurashade the moment I found out about his senseless ambitiously false attitude.

Sasook, I'm actually curious to find out what made you think that, I think myself as the best, better then all of you, best on Wifi. Cause, I had never said that.

Aurashade

Smash Ace
geez i remember when kalm first joined he was such a quiet little noob now out of no where he's this enormous ***got.

seriously half the members that were around when I was, are gone. I used to be WAY more brutal than anyone ever thought, with members like KevinM, bluedeath1000, arkivezero (he seemed to have disappeared) but those members that are gone used to know how terrible I was, but my work was much more effective. As far as I'm concerned Kalm is a generic failure, he's terrible at melee and waves his wifi victories around like there's something to be admired.

Ray, there are little who don't realize how much of an asset I am/was to this board, and it goes against your place in this society to say otherwise. You have little authority, and when the staff realized what I did for the link melee board, they stopped penalizing me, they let me work and through the system I changed the community-that's infinitely better than ANY staff moderation power can do. reputation precedes stickied threads. You lack the experience and understanding to comprehend this, so I'll end it here. For the future, you might want to think before you act and how it will look, it seems that my presence is greatly needed here after all, and I might come back here, it all depends if you need me.

Aurashade

Smash Ace
Wafflez, who in the world do you think you are, by hypothetically judging how I act? I was done arguing with Aurashade the moment I found out about his senseless ambitiously false attitude.

Sasook, I'm actually curious to find out what made you think that, I think myself as the best, better then all of you, best on Wifi. Cause, I had never said that.

He doesn't think he's anyone, he just sees the pathetic excuse for a person you are.

There's really nothing to be curious about, just look at your own goddam posts

Wafflez

Smash Journeyman
Me? I'm a quiet, 16-year-old Chinese boy who lives in Bellevue.

And he doesn't like it when people go on the smashboards to provoke fights, so he does his best to be sensible and level-headed without being offensive and insulting.

It's called decency.

Well how about you, Ray Kalm? Just who are you? To me, and appearently a number of other people, you're nothing more than a troll who seeks out pleasure from squabbling, flaming and a victim of what is probably a troubled childhood, or just lack of interpersonal communication skills.

Sure, you're done arguing with Aurashade. But now you're turning your hatred and attention on Sasook and I. I state things politely and non-offensively as much as I can and you still barge in here and post "Who in the world do you think you are?!"
I'm a courteous smasher, which is more than can be said about you. I'm not here to argue, so this will be my last post on this thread. Enjoy arguing with yourself, Ray Kalm.

I'm sure someone will miss you someday.

...Maybe.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
He doesn't think he's anyone, he just sees the pathetic excuse for a person you are.

There's really nothing to be curious about, just look at your own goddam posts
My posts have pride. Proud arrogance.

Okay so you did something good for these boards, that shouldn't give you rights such as these.

I'll be truthful here, I didn't play melee competitively. But, I don't see where you're going to go with that, as I'm not claiming to be anything.

sasook

Smash Champion
Your posts always seem to exude that type of tone, whenever it pertains to one of your matches or your playstyle or level of skill, etc.

Well how about you, Ray Kalm? Just who are you? To me, and appearently a number of other people, you're nothing more than a troll who seeks out pleasure from squabbling, flaming and a victim of what is probably a troubled childhood, or just lack of interpersonal communication skills.

...stuff....

I'm sure someone will miss you someday.

...Maybe.

Take it easy Wafflez, that was a bit too far.

Aurashade

Smash Ace
My posts have pride. Proud arrogance.

Okay so you did something good for these boards, that shouldn't give you rights such as these.

I'll be truthful here, I didn't play melee competitively. But, I don't see where you're going to go with that, as I'm not claiming to be anything.
yes you are. You're comparing yourself to me, something you'll NEVER be able to do truthfully, because frankly, I have seen your posts, and have decided that you are not fit to post on my forum, and I will see to it that your experience here is a miserable one until you leave. Primary trolling tactics.

Yes, yes it does-it gives me an unmeasureable amount of rights, I saved this board from utter ***********. YOU have no rights. gtfo

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Aurashade, what could you possibly do? I'd like to see.

I have absolutely no idea where, and how Wafflez's going with that small little assumption he just made about me in reality.

You want to know about me? Okay. I'm also a 16 year old, Pakistani boy, who lives in Canada. The assumption you just made about my life could by chance be yours.

and..I get pleasure off flaming? I rarely ever flame, my posts may be a bit flopish here and there, but I only flame when I'm unsatisfied with one's way or opinion.

Aurashade

Smash Ace
Aurashade, what could you possibly do? I'd like to see.

I have absolutely no idea where, and how Wafflez's going with that small little assumption he just made about me in reality.

You want to know about me? Okay. I'm also a 16 year old, Pakistani boy, who lives in Canada. The assumption you just made about my life could by chance be yours.

and..I get pleasure off flaming? I rarely ever flame, my posts may be a bit flopish but I only flame when I'm unsatisfied with one's way or opinion.
why? I don't care I'm already something you'll never be.

also looking at your posts it seems like they're all cries for help. You're just a poor little boy trapped in a society you think you're superior in, suicide isn't the answer.

I'm happier than you could ever imagine, women, money, fame, drugs, music, what else could be better? I worked hard for it, and I deserve it. You sir, are a failure before you life even started.

sasook

Smash Champion
I'll give him that much, Kalm doesn't flame. His posts are really arrogant, but he doesn't flame.

@Kalm - it's just....sometimes it'd be nice if you were a bit kinder. I've not once seen you say "thank you" when someone compliments your Link, and I rarely ever see you say GGs. It's always just "____ beat _____ 3-1 (end post)." And when someone does say something positive about your Link, you just brush off the comment as if it means nothing or even worse, you don't even respond to it. Now, unless you're resorting to PMs when saying thank you, that's rude. Then when someone even dares to mildly insult your Link, you get all defensive. Look, we all wanna be good, but c'mon, you win some, you lose some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom