• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention Smash Community: Please Read.

SuperFudgeChoco

Smash Apprentice
I'll be coming down for this. Should be a good way to mingle with the B+ crowd some =D
Also I'm assuming for B+ that we'll be using whatever codeset is standard form tournys at the time of the event (I'm assuming a new one will be out by then).

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
This technically is my alternate account....scrub.

My original account was Prince of Fire.

Hey, can you guess who I main?

Prince (Marth) of Fire (Fire Emblem)

Marth of Fire Emblem is what my name means. Nice history lesson for you. lol

We need more Melee entrants.

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Admittedly I'm insanely hyped for SNES right now, but after that tournament is done with, you best believe this tournament will be getting lots of attention.

Oh, and I'll be taking any and all B+ MM's. Any amount up to $10 (though $1 MMs may just as well be friendlies...). Would also be down for doubles matches.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Uh...
>_> I wanna go.
I think I can make it somehow.

...can we legalize Mewtwo for this tournament? =D In Brawl+...I should have the little bugger finished by october xD!
-DD

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Neko really has that dedication! Bring a bunch of TX peeps with you, dude.

...can we legalize Mewtwo for this tournament? =D In Brawl+...I should have the little bugger finished by october xD!
-DD
In case this wasn't a joke, ummm... No custom characters would or should be allowed in the tournament.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I'm mad willing, It's all depends on my surrounding situation. I really want to bring sethlon though, but if I cant drive, and my only chance to go is bus/plane, he wont have the money to go. >:

Same thing for aMp

noodles

Smash Champion
Neko really has that dedication! Bring a bunch of TX peeps with you, dude.

In case this wasn't a joke, ummm... No custom characters would or should be allowed in the tournament.
its funny how you play brawl plus and considered that a joke

noodles

Smash Champion
i dont have a problem with brawl plus at all. but changes to game play is what made brawl plus happen.

GuruKid

Smash Ace
its funny how you play brawl plus and considered that a joke
i dont have a problem with brawl plus at all. but changes to game play is what made brawl plus happen.

Just wanna clear this up: Brawl+ only consists of gameplay and stage changes, and is/was never about character additions. You may be seeing a lot of those "Hey guys I made a character!" threads in the Workshop forums, but contrary to popular opinion, they're not tied to B+.

It's just a revamped Smash, not Mugen. ;) So yeah, I thought the Mewtwo post may have been a joke.

@ Neko: just make sure you come over by ANY MEANS necessary! We gotta get in those matches!

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
That's why I need someone to make me a new sig....and I want it to be GIFFed.

Please people, get the word out and make this tourney big.

noodles

Smash Champion
well by my post i didnt mean brawl+ was a joke >_>. i after rereading it thats definitely wha i hinted. wasnt on purpose though.

Sox

Smash Journeyman
I really want to go to this, but i'll be at school in RI. If anyone from RI is going, and would be able to give me a ride, please let me know. Thanks.

Top Bottom