• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention All Snake Players Attending CH4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeKiller3000

Smash Rookie
This is a challenge to ALL snake players attending CH4.

This is going to be one of my first big tournies and I beat my friends snake alll day long.
I am also known in my county AS the Snake Killer!

If there are any snake players out there who think they're good enough, ten dollar money match me, i'll have fun with all the free money!

Normal tourny rules, best of three!
No items guys!

I'll update this post with the challenges and hopefully get to keep up with them the day of the tourny!

-SnakeKiller3000

Life After Death

Smash Champion
someone plz **** him he's just a cocky scrub from south fl who thinks he's unbeatable vs snake. cuz he wins scrubby tourneys with nothin but noobs and ****ty snake players lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
dsf plays metaknight.
he mains snake and picked up meta as his secondary after playing m2k. so while housing at my place after ch4, he picked him up. quite funny actually how he started out with the insane aerial battles we had, and now hes gotten so much better with MK its crazy.

SnakeKiller3000

Smash Rookie
I'm not Chops, just a friend of his. I was at his house wen i made the account. He had convinced me to go to CH4 and **** snakes.

If you dont believe me, you'll see that the day of CH4, chops isn't there and I will be.

Chops=life after death btw.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Regardless, you spammed the same thread in atleast 5 different forums, and it's interesting to find Life and Death in all of them just as well.

Now stop being silly with the alts.

GofG

Smash Champion
This man sounds like he's serious, imo. You guys should stop making fun of him, he could probably kick your *** with snake.

In fact, I think this thread should be stickied so that everyone knows about this challenge at CH4.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I wonder how he's supposed to communicate with you guys if he got banned?...

Well that's what Im here for actually. I'm a friend of his and rather than risk him making another account i'll just be a middle man of sorts.

He doesn't play falco, no worries.
And the offer still stands to any snakes out there, he will be at CH4 without a doubt.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I duno, if someone thought low of themselves, why money match to begin with?

The offer stands to anyone, lets leave it at that.

Of course the $ is up for negotiation, but he really doesnt wana do any less than 5 bucks at the least.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Wow, I'm about to accept, and I don't even play Snake (played him like 3 times ever)

I hope this guy is rich, and will enjoy getting robbed. Unless this is an Alt of like Azen or M2k (LOL) then he's about to get pwned over and over. No lube, no condom, just *****.

misterpimp5757

Smash Ace
1. wats ch4?
2. snakekiller3000 u asked who DSF is......hes the best snake player yet.
3. ur a noob.
4. u suck.
5.ur a *****.
6.ur gay.
7.u dont even have a main so u already suck even more.
8.i bet a someone who has never played brawl ever can beat you 3-0
9.to me ur a pikachu who spams B-down.
10.dont mess with snake bcuz..........theres more than at least 5,000 snake players.......biatch. and dont mess wit the box.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
wow this guy backed up his talk at the tournament, took 3rd, beating Chillin to do so, i think chillin used falco, but still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom