• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attempt at pleasing MOST people roster...Version 2.0

Iris

Smash Ace
Not that it'd be the first time an old Nintendo character made it to SSB, but I'd much rather not see any more playable characters who haven't had a significant role since 2000 when there's so many more relevant choices.

Besides, Super Mario RPG isn't really one of the more notable games in the Mario series. Not that it's a bad game, but it's so much more obscure than most other Mario games.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
This goes against everything I think for but as a Geno-supporter

Mallow and Geno to be in

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
Besides, Super Mario RPG isn't really one of the more notable games in the Mario series. Not that it's a bad game, but it's so much more obscure than most other Mario games.
That's because it doesn't belong in the traditional mario series. It belongs to the mario RPG series (including paper mario and mario & luigi). In the mario rpg series it is very notable, seeing how it started the mario rpg line of games (5 to date) and seeing how after 11 years it still has a huge fanbase.

Skylan

Smash Apprentice
Yeah Super Mario RPG was the first of its kind. It set the trend for all Mario RPGs after that.

Fearthesmash

Smash Apprentice
I would not want to see an animal crossing rep as a PC, and Geno certainly deserves to be in.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
you must add takamaru. why is there no takamaru on this list? there is no such thing as a list without takamaru.

so yeah, add takamaru

money

Smash Rookie
add, king k rool, ray 01, andy, banjo-kazooie, gengar, mallow, baten kaitos rep, felix, roy, sothe, vaati, jimmy, sagi, takamaru, starfy

remove, skull kid, windwaker link, megaman, falco, black knight, ness

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
I vote for Roy to be added, and Black Knight to be kept out of the playable roster.

If it's possible, Felix and Sigurd too.

Insurance Salesman

Smash Apprentice
Re-add K. Rool, you fiend!

Just joking, I realize that you aren't the one who makes theses decisions. But why does everyone hate him?

lethminite

Smash Apprentice
Re-add K. Rool, you fiend!

Just joking, I realize that you aren't the one who makes theses decisions. But why does everyone hate him?
he is a rather bland bowser like character, who doesn't seem to add anything special in him self.
he's not unique, he's series does not need a rep, he doesn't do much but randomly kidnap monkeys and bananas (unless he's done something else since i stopped following the storyline in DK)

nothing wrong with him other then that there is nothing right with him.

nobletoast

Smash Journeyman
he is a rather bland bowser like character, who doesn't seem to add anything special in him self.
he's not unique, he's series does not need a rep, he doesn't do much but randomly kidnap monkeys and bananas (unless he's done something else since i stopped following the storyline in DK)

And just stealing Bananna's make the character seem any more goofy than changing your weekly plans every now and then to go play golf or tennis with the guy your trying to kill most the time/princess your trying to kidnap. Unlike such ORIGINAL villains such as Black Shadow and Black Knight(!). K Rool has a personality and is shown to be incompetent, delusional as well as having many aliases.

And if you think Nintendo's 4th selling franchise and the 9th selling franchise of ALL TIME on ALL FORMATS doesnt deserve three reps then you better be careful when choosing a more worthy franchise.

Glowsquid

Smash Journeyman

He tried to blow up DK Island in DK64.

Add K. Rool, Remove Midna.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Remove Bowser Jr.
Remove Wind Waker Link

Add Raichu and Wigglytuff

Remove Jigglypuff

I'm betting the Melee Pokemon evolved...

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
+1 Wolf

-1 Mallow
-1 Minda
-1 Olimar
borderline on WW Link.

There are a few others that I really don't think will be in Brawl on that list, but I won't minus them because it doesn't make much difference.

Top Bottom