• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attempt at pleasing MOST people roster...Version 2.0

Zevox

Smash Lord
Skull kid should stay!!! hes been in 3 zelda games and vaati and WW link have only been in 1!!! and remove that chibi robo crap.
Vaati has been in 3, and "WW Link" has been in 2 (Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass) - or more accurately, all of them, since hes just another incarnation of Link. Besides, Skull Kid has had only one semi-important role, as a vessel for Majora's Mask. Hes otherwise a very minor character - less important even than the most recurring non-Ganondorf boss of the series, Gohma.

Zevox

Skylan

Smash Apprentice
Vote for Geno's reinstatement I suppose, and I also want to knock off Falco

Skylan

Smash Apprentice
Geno is currently out and you cant retract our reinstatement votes I dont think. So you can only try to vote Geno back in.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
What's up with all of the Geno hate, here? :ohwell:

I vote against Wind Waker Link along with "another Zelda rep" , the only Zelda characters deserving of the spot are Link himself, Zelda, and Ganondorf.

Zevox

Smash Lord
You know, I'm going to go out on a limb and add my vote to Geno's reinstatement requests, even though I never played his game (had a Genesis in that era). Of all the serious Mario options left (him, Bowser Jr, and Toad), hes the most interesting and original.

Zevox

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
Updated as of this post.

NOTE: You can't 'cancel out' or 'negate' other people's votes before a character has been removed or added.

Example: Chibi-Robo has 1 vote for reistatement. That means you can't say 'i vote to take chibi robos vote away'. You guys can start voting Geno out again if an when he is voted back in.

Super Mario Whirled

Smash Journeyman
(Edit button is being a b*tch... :ohwell:)

Oh yeah, Mallow too! And take off Lucario. (We have enough super-intelligent, anime-starring Pokémon as it is V_V)

Iris

Smash Ace
Add:
Wolf Link w/ Midna (Most up to date Zelda rep that'd make sense in a fighting game)

Remove:
Sheik (Whos minor significance to the series ended many years ago)
Geno (Not anti-geno, but seriously, he's not that great of an addition to Mario. Also, since he's got enough yes votes to be added now, just subtract one)

D

Deleted member

Not anti-geno, but seriously, he's not that great of an addition to Mario. Also, since he's got enough yes votes to be added now, just subtract one)
BLASPHEMY
You are quite wrong though. He is a great addition. He was a very important character in SMRPG. He was a great character period. He earns it as much as Midna does. If not, than more. =/

raidenwing

Smash Cadet
Votes for- andy, bowswer jr, banjo-kazooie, geno, mallow, gengar, sagi (baten kaitos), another baten kaitos rep, felix (golden sun), jimmy (warioware), roy.

Votes against- skull kid, black knight, animal crossing rep, windwaker link, megaman, falco, another zelda rep

Top Bottom