• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attempt at pleasing MOST people roster...Version 2.0

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
akk! such different opinions!

+ for Black knight, skull kid, mii, and lucario, and sukapon, and Ray 1 and K rool and wolf and bomberman.

- for wolf link, takamaru, mallow, bowser jr and Andy and animal crosser. and

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Remove WW Link. We only need one Link. Oh, and also remove Bowser Jr.

dr_awesome

Smash Apprentice
remove takamaru and add balloon fighter. balloon fighter has priority over takamaru for the retro space, in my opinion.

WindSquirrel

Smash Apprentice
Omg... for the last time... remove "another _________ rep". I HATE when I see it on character lists.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Ok can I to vote to add Vivian from paper mario?

One thing I want to say, why are people so against chibi robo, sure he's small but so is Olimar. He'd have a unique moveset too. and the fact that Midna has 6 votes to be removed is an absolute crime :(

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I'd vote Black Shadow... but I'm gonna go for BOWSER JR. cause we really don't need ANOTHER Mario enemy, let alone another Mario character.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Waluigi is absent...thank you...and you have Lucario, Geno, Krystal, Ridley, and Midna...my faves...you get a thumbs up...and give me a sec, and I'll give ya a cookie...

EDIT:

...sorry...I got hungry...

btw...I'm honored that you wish to follow in my footsteps as the master of cat pics...*points to post in anti-Lucario thread*

your cat pic is failure.

Arteen

Smash Lord
I think you should remove Mallow, Midna, and Black Knight, and add Dark Samus.

kirby_fox

Smash Apprentice
Vote off:

Mallow (I think Geno could be in, but Mallow? I wouldn't mind it but I doubt there would be 2 reps from the SMRPG series)

Midna (Sorry folks, but just because they're all TP doesn't mean jack. Expect a better rep from the series that has been around for longer)

Mii (Well- one: I don't think Nintendo would appreciate the idea of being able to kick the crap out of anyone you create. I think the ideas of Miis are to represent yourself or someone else, and putting them in here isn't going to work with their image. Plus the idea of customization works better with a different character)

Add: Animal Crosser (This is the "you" that will work better than the Miis, why? Better moveset, good rep for the series, and you can customize a lot more. With Miis you can customize face, and color of shirt but with AC you can customize what they wear, the hair, and I'm sure you can probably choose some other things as well in Brawl.)

Balloon Fighter (His chances in Brawl are increased, so I'd add him. He could get remade to look awesome anyways)

Stafy (with Fire Emblem becoming big thanks to Smash, I think we can see another one of Nintendo's franchises making the same leap. Stafy or Starfy has a lot of fame and would make a unique moveset. The fact that it is similar to Kirby could also lend itself to America- in which maybe we could eventually see cameos.)

CatLikeThief

Smash Rookie
With very few exceptions, that list looks pretty accurate. But theres no way Brawls cast will be that predictable, so I'm sure whether half of those are in or not, they'll be many more surprises.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
Updated, as of this post.

NOTE: Remember, this thread closes to voting characters on/off in just a few days (1 week from Japanese release.) Then, this community made roster, my original roster unedited, and the actual brawl roster will be voted on, deciding which one the fans like best.

shellblade

Smash Cadet
I know their on the list but just to show my support, I vote for WW link and the Mii to stay

Top Bottom