• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attempt at pleasing MOST people roster...Version 2.0

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
XDXDXDXD Are u F*CKIN serious?!?!?!? Remove LUIGI!?!?!?

Fail +1.

Vote for Bowser Jr, btw.
Bowser Jr sucks and is nothing more than a sad replacement of the Koopa Kids, but instead of using their unique designs, they tooks Baby Bowser and added a little mask thing...

ElvishSpirit

Smash Apprentice
Bowser Jr sucks and is nothing more than a sad replacement of the Koopa Kids, but instead of using their unique designs, they tooks Baby Bowser and added a little mask thing...
I COULD rip you into shreads right now piece by piece with facts and statement, but this isnt the thread to do that.

AND I can rant on and on on why Geno should NOT be in, but once again, not the thread to do that.

Rakath

Smash Ace
Add a vote to Isaac, add a vote to oust Chibi Robo. Oh yeah, add a vote to put Lip (Panel de Pon) on the list.

I like the list, does seem pretty likely. Only a smidge different from my theory list. ^_^

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I COULD rip you into shreads right now piece by piece with facts and statement, but this isnt the thread to do that.

AND I can rant on and on on why Geno should NOT be in, but once again, not the thread to do that.
Well I could as well

Bowser Jr still is nothing more than Baby Bowser wearing a scarf thing

ElvishSpirit

Smash Apprentice
Well I could as well

Bowser Jr still is nothing more than Baby Bowser wearing a scarf thing

BUT we won't do that, now good day to you sir.

P.S.: And Geno is a wooden puppet from 1 game in the early 90s, in which he is an supporting charater, and is third party. :psycho:

K seriously, u can respond to the statement I made above, but after that, just end it.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
BUT we won't do that, now good day to you sir.

P.S.: And Geno is a wooden puppet from 1 game in the early 90s, in which he is an supporting charater, and is third party. :psycho:

K seriously, u can respond to the statement I made above, but after that, just end it.
Yes he is, and that's a very unique design for Smash...He may be suporting, but he is a MAIN character still

I like uniquely designed characters, and I love my old school games...

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
I agree with Andy4Brawl, Andy whould be on there. Advance wars is SORT of like a modern(slight future) of Fire Emblem, and is popular all over. An Advanced Wars Character would be awesome. But, when we see the Advance Wars AT update we'll see, if it has the AW logo or not.

YosterDragon

Smash Apprentice
I echo the previous sentiments, and vote to drop Chibi Robo and add Issac. That's really nitpicking, though, I do think your list is pretty down to earth. :bigthumbu

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
The first characters have been added/dropped.

Isaac has been added, while Chibi-Robo has been voted off.

These characters are STILL fair game. You can, if you want, vote to re-instate Chibi-Robo or vote Isaac off.

Zubyyyy

Yung Zuby the Falco God
Add Wind Waker Link, I know you said another Zelda Rep but he is bigger than Skull Kid anyway.

Drop Skull Kid. See above.

Arteen

Smash Lord
I'd vote for Isaac and vote against Chibi, but it seems they have already been added/removed. No Tom Nook or AC rep (they're all but deconfirmed in my eyes), no Ness (no way Mother will get three reps), and definitely no Black Shadow. Also, a no to K Rool (I don't think he has a chance), Skull Kid (no shot either), no to any FE rep beyond Marth and Ike, and Ray (nothing against him, but I don't think he'll make it). Also, pre-emptive no to Aipom and Tails? Also, yes for WW Link.

I like this thread. Good idea.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Counter vote for the vote against Geno

Add Takamaru

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
Guys, I appreciate the feedback! I really like the way this thread is going. But as of right now, I will not be accepting counter votes.

Example: If you want Geno on the roster, he is currently there but has votes. Should he be voted off, then you can start voting for him to return to the roster (however characters being voted to return after being voted off will require 10 votes, not the usual 7).

But again, I certainly am glad this thread is being embraced.

PS: Geno has TONS of support. Even if he was voted off (unlikley), he could probably be voted back on quickly.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Vote to remove characters:
-Tom Nook/Animal crossing rep
-Ness (doesn't lucas have all his moves now o_O)
-King K. Rool
-Ray o1/other ray rep
-Skull Kid
-Lucario/Other pokemon rep

Vote to add characters:
~Lol not many really o_o
-Midna
-Mii character (Just some sort of cameo or something, not an actual player, if you're adding this)

Lol I know how many I wanted removed but yeaa. Please add a number one each one of the names I've said :)

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
Vote to remove characters:
-Tom Nook/Animal crossing rep
-Ness (doesn't lucas have all his moves now o_O)
-King K. Rool
-Ray o1/other ray rep
-Skull Kid
-Lucario/Other pokemon rep

Vote to add characters:
~Lol not many really o_o
-Midna
-Mii character (Just some sort of cameo or something, not an actual player, if you're adding this)

Lol I know how many I wanted removed but yeaa. Please add a number one each one of the names I've said :)
Midna is already on the list

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
Lmao, someone voted against Luigi?
Yeah, I dont really know why. I considered adding a 'realistic clause' just so I wouldnt have to credit that vote, but I figured that would go against the purpose of the thread. And I figured nobody else would vote against him.

Yojimbo

Smash Journeyman
Vote for Takamura to be on this list.

Vote to remove the Skull Kid, Sukapon, and Black Shadow.

Aaaaaaaand....

I know he's already on this list, but lets throw some more support Isaac's way.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
Vote for Takamura to be on this list.

Vote to remove the Skull Kid, Sukapon, and Black Shadow.

Aaaaaaaand....

I know he's already on this list, but lets throw some more support Isaac's way.
Sukapon isn't on the list as of yet, and you cant vote for Isaac since he is already there.. The others have been updated.

skyblue

Smash Apprentice
I wish Micaiah had her own spot instead of "Micaiah/Black Knight/another Fire Emblem rep". I vote for Micaiah (having her own spot), and I vote against Black Knight. (we all ready have a knight, and his name is Meta Knight)

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
I wish Micaiah had her own spot instead of "Micaiah/Black Knight/another Fire Emblem rep". I vote for Micaiah (having her own spot), and I vote against Black Knight. (we all ready have a knight, and his name is Meta Knight)
You can vote for everybody individually, they will be edited as needed. It's possible for Black Knight to be removed without Micaiah.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
Then we'll let my vote against Sukapon negate any votes he has. And Isaac was just to show more support. ^^
Sorry, but it's stated earlier in the thread that you cant 'un-vote' for characters. You can only vote in favor of Sukapon as of now. If he makes the roster, you can vote against him then, however since he was voted on, it would take 10 votes to have him removed again.

To Note: It was actually difficult to decide how to handle this type of vote, and I thought of allowing people to 'negate' votes currently on characters. The purpose of the thread is to find the roster that most people want, after all. The reason I decided to wait and let people vote him off if he is voted on is basically because it is easier to keep track. I dont need over 9000 people saying 'I VOTED FOR (insert character here) BUT IT DOESNT HAVE ANY VOTES!' The I would have to constantly explain that it had a negate vote. That would then cause the problem of people trying to vote for the same character multiple times to negate the negate-vote, and voting for the same character multiple times is against the rules of the thread for obvious reasons (stopping one person for voting a character 7 times).

slisenberg

Smash Cadet
Downvote Black Shadow. Black shadow is a horrible character, and is certainly not big enough in fzero to warrant inclusion. If goroh's not in, black shadow's not.
Downvote Ness. I'm fairly certain he's replaced.

Vote WW Link. YL replacement.
Vote Bowser Jr. Popular new, significant villain. yeah.

vote balloon fighter as well. yay nostalgia.

Alan Redgown

Smash Cadet
Yes, I voted to remove Luigi, and I stand by my vote. Don't get me wrong; the Super Mario series is my favorite video game series by far. But Super Smash Bros. isn't about what your favorite single game series is. Luigi was essentially the first clone character, and the only one in SSB64. Melee then contained Young Link, Pichu, Ganondorf, and Roy. That's another 5 clone characters. While Luigi is an awesome character, I don't feel that the Super Mario series should have 4-5 representatives while other popular series such as Star Fox and Kirby only have 3. And the last thing we need in Brawl is clone characters. Luigi may be one of the Twelve Apostles of Smash, but he is nevertheless unnecessary.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yes, I voted to remove Luigi, and I stand by my vote. Don't get me wrong; the Super Mario series is my favorite video game series by far. But Super Smash Bros. isn't about what your favorite single game series is. Luigi was essentially the first clone character, and the only one in SSB64. Melee then contained , Young Link, Pichu, Ganondorf, and Roy. That's another 5 clone characters. While Luigi is an awesome character, I don't feel that the Super Mario series should contain 4-5 characters while other popular series such as Star Fox and Kirby only have 3. And the last thing we need in Brawl is clone characters. Luigi may be one of the Twelve Apostles of Smash, but he is nevertheless unnecessary.
He is still getting into the game

@ OP

Takamaru has more than 1 vote

Top Bottom