• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATL South VENGEANCE ’08 Orlando, Florida 11/14 & 11/15

Sliq

Smash Master
asdpfojgpg

All I'm going to say is this: Ally is a good player and has managed to beat good players like KingAce, Percon, Sliq, etc. He's not bad, however I'm very sure he doesn't like having people meatriding him either *points to Redhalberd*.

We shall see how well Ally does as he continues to play more offline tournies, such as Cataclysm 4. Until then, stop bashing/meatriding the guy (especially the ladder, you make people look like *******s for that).

Oh c'mon now, why use someone else as an excuse to trash talk someone who hasn't even trash talked to begin with?
What about meatbashing, is meatbashing allowed?

Master Raven

Smash Master
Only Sliq can meatbash you all <3

Yeah i know im prolly wrong, but at the same time i get tired of hearing "WELL ALLY DID THIS ONCE"
Yes, I do find it annoying too, and I've seen people discredit other great Snakes simply because they don't play like Ally, but let us not say anything about him until he starts playing more offline tournies. I can assure you he's good, but the real question is: how good? We'll find out as the months pass. :)

OverLade

Smash Hero
asdpfojgpg

All I'm going to say is this: Ally is a good player and has managed to beat good players like KingAce, Percon, Sliq, etc. He's not bad, however I'm very sure he doesn't like having people meatriding him either *points to Redhalberd*.

We shall see how well Ally does as he continues to play more offline tournies, such as Cataclysm 4. Until then, stop bashing/meatriding the guy (especially the ladder, you make people look like *******s for that).
But I love meatriding no homo.

XD For allys sake I'll stop, but I do it mostly because I think this is a fascinating little fad going on around the forum. Its not like I have anything better to do on here, and over the course of the next few months Ally's going to be highly talked about. Might as well make my stance clear.

I tend to overreact and get excited. :p Im just an eccentric sorta guy.

Yes, I do find it annoying too, and I've seen people discredit other great Snakes simply because they don't play like Ally, but let us not say anything about him until he starts playing more offline tournies. I can assure you he's good, but the real question is: how good? We'll find out as the months pass.
Actually I see the exact opposite. People discrediting ally because he doesn't play like other great snakes.

I destroyed Ally in a wifi friendly back in the day.

get at me suckas.
http://allisbrawl.com/ladder/player.aspx?id=4115

Is this you?

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Nah that's not the same one Red, Meltdown only plays online I think. Anyway lol Ally never played XYZ(the one who just posted there) online and even if he did he probably wasn't "destroyed", something like that is impossible against Ally on WiFi.

CO18

Smash Hero
OMG Yes is that you XYZ. I find it hard to believe there is another Amazing GaW in Florida that uses XYZ in there tag.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
had me rofling. My mom was in the room and heard and was like WTF?

Fixed.

Well unless you're SK92. XD
I don't know last time Sk92 was beaten quite easily, ToiletHumor is Ally's greatest challenge online. Anyway let's stop talking about Ally this instant, what does Ally have to do with this topic? Srsly everyone go back to what the original purpose of this topic was. HN out.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I don't know last time Sk92 was beaten quite easily, ToiletHumor is Ally's greatest challenge online. Anyway let's stop talking about Ally this instant, what does Ally have to do with this topic? Srsly everyone go back to what the original purpose of this topic was. HN out.
Toliethumor? Didn't see that coming. Fascinating tho.

I've made it my goal to infect every thread on this forum with Ally mania. XD Im kidding alright I gocha. I understand it must be annoying to have to go moderate unrestricted ally conversations in various parts of the forums.

And to top everyone else video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpI7UzqqJAs

Life After Death

Smash Champion
True dat. Thats why I only real play against CO, Raven, and the few other good Fl brawlers online these days.

But sadly, it's quite the opposite for me since Im playing online most of the time and only get offline brawl some fridays at PnT. I have to relearn the timing on a lot of things when playing offline unfortunately, but it's not like that makes a huge difference in my game anyway. If Im ever actually going to a tourney I'll take off online for the week though just to be safe.

Anyone whos been on my youtube page knows how much I love to start beef. :p

XD
lol i dont giv a *** if u like beef *** outta here with that gabage.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I chatted with meltdown_xyz... hes a cool geodude.... I've never seen his GW though, maybe alot of people talk about him because he has xyz in his name ;)

hey sonic Ghost.... i just turned 23 :lick:

and LOL at ally fanboy #23 over there... holynightmare... do you think that because ally alcapwned ur ***?? plz tell us.

meltdown lives in FL??? wth... why dosen't he go to tournies??

CO18

Smash Hero
I chatted with meltdown_xyz... hes a cool geodude.... I've never seen his GW though, maybe alot of people talk about him because he has xyz in his name ;)

and LOL at ally fanboy #23 over there... holynightmare... do you think that because ally alcapwned ur ***?? plz tell us.

Holy is Ally's brother so he watches most of his matches or w/e but even if you did it wouldnt be that surprising because he wasnt always really good.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Holy is Ally's brother so he watches most of his matches or w/e but even if you did it wouldnt be that surprising because he wasnt always really good.
mehh... its wifi... who really cares...I only like watching Master Raven on wifi... he's amazing.

OverLade

Smash Hero

Why dont I, Master Raven Wonderbread, Mero, and the other good Metas not show either?

Not everyone can come out, but it doesnt mean they arent good.

And chops u make me wanna whip out one of those E-thugs pictures lol.

"Cuz talking **** IRL is dangerous".

Master Raven

Smash Master
Oh trust me I'm working hard to get to more SFL tournies besides PnT Miami at the very least.

Dad might take me to the Nexus sometime next month, and I wanna see if I can arrange plans for Gamebreakers since Seibrik delayed it to January, which is more than enough time to for me to plan something. Only reason I couldn't go to FlatSoda's and the previous Gamebreakers is because I did a terrible job at actually planning on going, I'll just leave it at that.

Plus next year I'm getting a car and even though I'll have a restricted permit at first, at least it'll be easier for me to travel to more of SFL tournies, then I'll probably finally be able to go to CFL tournies once the restricted permit's off. :p

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Why dont I, Master Raven Wonderbread, Mero, and the other good Metas not show either?

i talk **** IRL all the time too bad im not an e-thug cuz i show up to tourneys see me when u see me son

OverLade

Smash Hero
Oh trust me I'm working hard to get to more SFL tournies besides PnT Miami at the very least.

Dad might take me to the Nexus sometime next month, and I wanna see if I can arrange plans for Gamebreakers since Seibrik delayed it to January, which is more than enough time to for me to plan something. Only reason I couldn't go to FlatSoda's and the previous Gamebreakers is because I did a terrible job at actually planning on going, I'll just leave it at that.

Plus next year I'm getting a car and even though I'll have a restricted permit at first, at least it'll be easier for me to travel to more of SFL tournies, then I'll probably finally be able to go to CFL tournies once the restricted permit's off. :p
I get my car next year too. Sadly that doesn't mean I'll be able to just wisk my way to orlando every saturday since I cant see my parents suddenly letting me drive to orlando. And there arent many tourneys near tampa so chances are I'll only be showin up every now and then. But that'll be a start.

everytime im on here theres arguments happening everywhere.
I keep it relatively bumpin. :p
i talk **** IRL all the time too bad im not an e-thug cuz i show up to tourneys see me when u see me son
I might just hit u with that sliding Usmash from Downtown. **** might get serious.

OverLade

Smash Hero
lol ok try me then kid. if ur anything like inui get rdy to get **** talked.
Lol Im nothin like Inui I dont look like a retired Samurai.

And Im not Republican either. XD

edit: And Im like the nicest guy evar IRL but I still like a lil beef on the occasion lol. Ask Polmex XD.

CO18

Smash Hero
Soo I totally expected chopz to be a thug or something just to find out hes probably the direct opposite o what I would expect him to look like..

meanwhile halberd is a giant african.

Neway Hopefully you guys are chill IRL

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Lol Im nothin like Inui I dont look like a retired Samurai.

And Im not Republican either. XD

edit: And Im like the nicest guy evar IRL but I still like a lil beef on the occasion lol. Ask Polmex XD.
aight then u decide ur own fate son act like inui or act like urself. cuz if ur like inui ima def **** talk u lol. inui loves to get **** talked cuz hes an idiot.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834

I'm sorry, but please refer to SheerMadness' post, your talking to tenured/seasoned/experience REAL-LIFE tourney competitors. We're not your random everyday of the hour online wifi tourney entrants. I'm not saying your bad horrible player, but honestly, I have never seen you place, you've only been to one big tournament, where the only name you beat was Gmoney. amirite?? Coming on here, letting everyone know your hot ish w/o proving anything is just plain stupid.

Master Raven is ranked higher than you, and is currently proclaimed 3rd best MK after Gmoney/Rx- because he actually goes to PnT series tournies, which btw are better than nothing. I know your rather young kid, but that's not my fault, place in offline tournies, then gloat about it.

Till then your just another random noob in our eyes. Sorry if i'm being mean, but i'm just being real, if you can't handle it, then just keep crying about it...And friendlies with HRNUT doesn't mean squat **** to anyone meng. Good luck in your efforts to be number one, Ash Catch'em.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Yo redhal please chill with this online thing, let your actions speak for you, and lets do the same for ally, you guys are good but you have to show it to the people offline before you can talk trash and defend people, so for now please chill with the trash talking, come to a tourney and win or place really high, beat good players then do all of the trash talking...show us your good IRL

Life After Death

Smash Champion
wurd and dont ***** front like most smashers do if u got **** to say ill be right there. i mean if u act like u do online ur just gonnna get trashed talked by me and dreadz kid. cry all u want afterwards lol.

oh yea dont forget that ur gonna get owned too

Linguini

Smash Master
you guys are babies,ive been lying to my parents about going to orlando for the past year. I just tell em im going to a friends house an dip.

and redhalbred you suck the cack i bet i could own you and i dont even play this game.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Yo redhal please chill with this online thing, let your actions speak for you, and lets do the same for ally, you guys are good but you have to show it to the people offline before you can talk trash and defend people, so for now please chill with the trash talking, come to a tourney and win or place really high, beat good players then do all of the trash talking...show us your good IRL
I got the point and stuff, and Im not trying to prove im the ish by bragging about online. All I was asking is for people not to discredit me for playing it and making assumptions.
Besides I cant make it to either gigs so I might as well do just that...chill.

@ xYz im 17, lol. Young in the world of competitive smash but not that young. Anyhoo, the only reason im even still caring is chops and linguinis trash talk like theyre hard *** *****s lol. Im not claiming to be better than anyone, but claiming Im garbage is still gonna piss me off. If you dont start beef then when I do come out mabye we'll like each other and there wont b all this annoying animosity. Its all good fun to me, but when people start interpretting it as serious business it gets annoying and awkward.

So chops I'll ignore your bull**** if you ignore mine. Otherwise expect beef. :p

edit:

Basically Im conceding that the way I approached the FL community on SWF was wrong and that I'm sorry. I didn't mean to clash with anyone in ways that would piss me off.

But I'm not backing down on any of the hype concerning my skill. I'll be absolutely modest until I have results, but it doesn't change any of my opinions of how well I can do.

So chops, when I'm saying Im sorry for acting like a ****, I'm still maintaining my opinion that Ally's better than you. :p

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
good post red, keep it real, looking forward to meeting you... you just came on as kinda a hardass, and it annoyed a **** load of people, including me. So we gave you a piece of our minds. Good luck in your future tourney placing, i always root for the underdog... i have to... I get utilted at 88. ;)

Life After Death

Smash Champion
I got the point and stuff, and Im not trying to prove im the ish by bragging about online. All I was asking is for people not to discredit me for playing it and making assumptions.
Besides I cant make it to either gigs so I might as well do just that...chill.

@ xYz im 17, lol. Young in the world of competitive smash but not that young. Anyhoo, the only reason im even still caring is chops and linguinis trash talk like theyre hard *** *****s lol. Im not claiming to be better than anyone, but claiming Im garbage is still gonna piss me off. If you dont start beef then when I do come out mabye we'll like each other and there wont b all this annoying animosity. Its all good fun to me, but when people start interpretting it as serious business it gets annoying and awkward.

So chops I'll ignore your bull**** if you ignore mine. Otherwise expect beef. :p

edit:

Basically Im conceding that the way I approached the FL community on SWF was wrong and that I'm sorry. I didn't mean to clash with anyone in ways that would piss me off.

But I'm not backing down on any of the hype concerning my skill. I'll be absolutely modest until I have results, but it doesn't change any of my opinions of how well I can do.

So chops, when I'm saying Im sorry for acting like a ****, I'm still maintaining my opinion that Ally's better than you. :p
im not trash talking like im a hard *** I DO TRASH TALK PERIOD to people like inui. but like i said ur prolly like chaddd(cept he's jokes around when he trash talk online) talk **** on the boards but IRL be like "hey chopz lets be best friends and sleep in the same bed together" so there no beef i u dont do **** or talk all that bs like inui. not only that i cant trash talk while i play or else i cant play my best. wurd up

well i still have my accurate opinion that ally iisnt as good as me as a player or anywhere close. but im not surprised if he is better than me in brawl. not as a player thought def not.

OverLade

Smash Hero
im not trash talking like im a hard *** I DO TRASH TALK PERIOD to people like inui. but like i said ur prolly like chaddd(cept he's jokes around when he trash talk online) talk **** on the boards but IRL be like "hey chopz lets be best friends and sleep in the same bed together" so there no beef i u dont do **** or talk all that bs like inui. not only that i cant trash talk while i play or else i cant play my best. wurd up

well i still have my accurate opinion that ally iisnt as good as me as a player or anywhere close. but im not surprised if he is better than me in brawl. not as a player thought def not.
Aight yhat sounds coo though I keep it no homo lol. I prefer to play with only SE and no music so I can focus but its good either way.

Next week I have the PnT ladder playoff, so from there I can get you guys some "results" lol.

Top Bottom