• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATL South VENGEANCE ’08 Orlando, Florida 11/14 & 11/15

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I duno if this matters anymore, but i've met Percon. Hes a really cool/nice kid i met at ch4 along with the other canadians.

He used kirby vs me in the tourny, but he also plays ddd and i THINK snake.

but yea, i was basically giving him tips about ddd and kirby and stuff. i played him, hes pretty good but i wouldn't say you can decide if someone is good soley based on if they can beat him or not. (or good at a matchup because of it anyways)

but yea, we're not even concerning ourselves with other ddd's, we look at the metagame, and right now it looks like i have the best ddd for fighting snakes (aka im the best ddd at the snake matchup) meaning if a snake beats me, then that means alot and they deserve props.

Btw, if theres anyone that would like to contest this, i challange all the the snake killer challange ;)

OverLade

Smash Hero
I duno if this matters anymore, but i've met Percon. Hes a really cool/nice kid i met at ch4 along with the other canadians.

He used kirby vs me in the tourny, but he also plays ddd and i THINK snake.

but yea, i was basically giving him tips about ddd and kirby and stuff. i played him, hes pretty good but i wouldn't say you can decide if someone is good soley based on if they can beat him or not. (or good at a matchup because of it anyways)

but yea, we're not even concerning ourselves with other ddd's, we look at the metagame, and right now it looks like i have the best ddd for fighting snakes (aka im the best ddd at the snake matchup) meaning if a snake beats me, then that means alot and they deserve props.

Btw, if theres anyone that would like to contest this, i challange all the the snake killer challange ;)
Yeah he also plays snake.

And concerning matches I think there are certain people who are the best at certain matchups. I wouldn't doubt it, as your setups give snake players very little chances of recovering (You were on my Video stalk list at a time :p).

It so happens that Meta vs. Dedede is matchup I've mastered the best, but you'll have to see for yourself when we finally do that MM lol.

Some people suck against certain characters, while some people are specialized to towards certain matchups.

And I'm down to do that snake challenge for fun. My snake isn't developed, but it does pretty well vs. D3.

OverLade

Smash Hero
yea you wouldn't be asking, you'd already know he sucks

:p

jk

inbeforeh8
Lol Na Im done with the h8. Theres no point in me gettin phased cuz I cant play anyone who doesn't come to tampa until Januaryish and Im going up to VA so I'll et to test myself against the best in the world anyway lol.

So Im just gonna say it's comin, though it's not comin yet lol, but it's comin. XD

edit: oh and Good luck at C3. FL betta wreck.
(no homo tho).

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
understood. nd i think marth gon be my permanant team character.
Use Falco, even in teams your far better with him. The only time I rather you use Marth is if its a match up that's bad for Falco or a match up your not comfortable with. MK is my team character only because of the Tornado :)

-advent-

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
Use Falco, even in teams your far better with him. The only time I rather you use Marth is if its a match up that's bad for Falco or a match up your not comfortable with. MK is my team character only because of the Tornado :)

-advent-
dogg im tellin u.. in teams i die way too fast wit falco..

OverLade

Smash Hero
dogg im tellin u.. in teams i die way too fast wit falco..
Yeah I've experiened this.

Falco is garbage in teams because the things that make him good in singles (using lasers as setups, Chaingrabs, keeping your distance, combos) all become sorta irrelevant, as its hard to stay away from your opponent. Falcos hand to hand game isn't made for "brawls" and he quickly gets wrecked.

And FL is gonna wreck everybody, they're gonna be pissed for not including us on the EC PR.

Top Bottom