• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATL South VENGEANCE ’08 Orlando, Florida 11/14 & 11/15

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Hope you guys have a good one on sat. Nice first real competive tourny on melee out there for me. Ryan wooped me with his gannon in the finals but it was still fun. Carey played a really nice j-puff with a cute blue bow against me. i havent played a j-puff that good ever so that was new to me.. same with Ryans gannon. I'll be better next time Ryan and hope to get one match on ya. O yeah ALex B showed me what a real player was like in warm ups even tho hes better at brawl i guess. . hope to see more comp in melee like this in the future. Later thanks for putting it on dave.
huh.

i shoulda went.

CO18

Smash Hero
OH snap. I didnt see that registration ends at 12 today until just now. We already payed the door fee yesterday. (Canice and Matt). Can you put us down for singles/doubles then we pay when we get there?

Well probably be there at around 12:20.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
uummmmmmmmmm, i am going to see my girl today in GA so have fun at this. if not i would have showed up to this ish. Oh wells, fvcking my girl is gonna be so worth it.

fvcking a girl > brawl

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

seriously.............

-hiro
no one wants to know who u ***

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
heh

results:

1st: afro thunda
2nd: GDX (lost to afro)
3rd: Hrnut (lost to afro? + gdx)
4th: Hbox (lost to afro + gdx)
5th: CO18 (lost to hrnut + hbox)
nah, i lost to nick in winners and afro in grand

payouts were: 1st - 168, 2nd - 48, 3rd - 24

i dunno how many people were at melee, cause i wasnt there friday night. Not enough came for brawl doubles, so they didnt have it. Again, brawl singles had 24

Life After Death

Smash Champion
BEWARE I HAVE A NEW MAIN. ima start using my new main in friendlies tilll its tourney rdy. got bored of snake and found my perfect match shoulda started with it in the beggining too iono why i just found out now.

feel bad for ddd players lol i wont have to put in much effort in fighting them while they work thier a$$es off just for one tech chase lol

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Gay***gotX-Good Job lol, you finally beat me in a tourney a$sHOLE!!!! I hate you lol, naw good job.
Afro-Thanks for the match up advice. i'll be sure to use it, so what'd you think of my mk?? Good games in the winners finals, aren't you glad that we didn't have to fight D3 lol, finals were actually fun and challenging to both players lol
Co18-I felt so bad doing that to your snake, nade camping isn't as effective if you throw the grenades at me, i've been getting smarter with my mk, eventually i might decide to main him to take care of that D3 match up that's quite gay for most if not all my other characters except olimar lol,
Icekid-your an A$shole for saving hungrybox on spear pillar lol, that was one of the funnest tournament in a while. Stop ****** people in SC4
Acorn-your a ***** lol, even though you're reading this right now lol
Hbox-I know you don't like the game but you should at least practice it to become better thats y you don't do as well as me and afro know you can, the first time we played you beat me, and now you can't seem to do that anymore, just learn your two hardest matchups, MK and olimar and you'll be fine, Ban LUIGI's MANSION

OverLade

Smash Hero
BEWARE I HAVE A NEW MAIN. ima start using my new main in friendlies tilll its tourney rdy. got bored of snake and found my perfect match shoulda started with it in the beggining too iono why i just found out now.

feel bad for ddd players lol i wont have to put in much effort in fighting them while they work thier a$$es off just for one tech chase lol
Metaknight? XD

Mabye you should just take some Ally tips on beating Dedede. :p

C. Hill

Smash Rookie
So anyone know how many attended for melee singles???

And did no one do brawl doubles???

:colorful:

Melee singles was somewhere in the single digits, pretty depressing. No one ended up doing Brawl doubles because I guess everyone forgot it was on friday night or something.

Thanks a lot to David for putting this thing on, his tournaments are always a lot of fun. GGs all this weekend, especially the guys at Melee friday night, y'all were pretty legit. I learned that Brawl can actually be pretty fun when you don't take it seriously at all. :x

Independent.

Smash Rookie
There were 6 to be xact on the melee turnout for friday night. I got some sweet comp I havent seen in a while. just cause i dont get out to these things ever. I highly recomend getting out of your house and playing at some tourny's even if u dont think u can win.. it s about the experience and ull learn a few things.

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace

i am dreadz and i apporve of dis message.

Leh

Smash Ace
Lol k.

10lolokays.
Its funny cuz, Ally hasnt done **** to ANY real players in ANY real tourneys.

What good d3's has ally fought?
OH **** THATS RIGHT, NONE.

Get your online garbage da fvck outta here

REAL TALK

Leh

Smash Ace
**** PETEY DID IT BEST BRAWLER IN DA WORLD.

Who the fvck is jumpman.

Top Bottom