• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATL South Melty Blood: Actress Again Thread (Who the **** bumped this?)

DC

Smash Cadet
Ugh I can't wait to get a stick to play this game right.

I love Kohaku's dash, lol.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Ya I starting playing this. I like arcana hearts better but it all good. I dont like playin on key board though imma have to get a usb pad or a stick preferably.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
This is true...Fate Unlimited Combos, Blahaboo, and Arcana Hearts 2 Sugoi (this name makes fun of itself) were deemed more important.

Before anyone says anything, I have no problems with any of those games besides the port of AH2, that port is just ****.
i was saddened by this, as Ah is a fun game, and Mei-Fang is an awesome character... anyway, has anyone tried out Ryougi Shiki or Reez Baife yet? i want to know how they are. my PS2 is missing, so i have no way of playing atm... :(

DC

Smash Cadet
Roy do you live in SFL? Any chance you could bring Actress Again to ZP one night or somethin?

DC

Smash Cadet
I hold these truths to be self-evident, that all women should be created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain physical features, that among these are flat chests, petite figure and the pursuit of Happiness.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Yeah, I used to play this **** then it got mad boring. Also, Hokuto no Ken came out and took my time.

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
lets see if i can bring MBAA back to life just give me one monthn
i already got alittle intrest at ZP
@DC yeah i live in sfl but i dont own the game sry but if they do bring it then yeah lets play

DC

Smash Cadet
Like I said I can bring Act Cadenza to ZP if anyone wants to play.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Ryougi Shiki is amazing. i just thought i'd throw that out there. she looks SO smooth from the vids i have seen of her. i don't have the game yet, unfortunately...

DC

Smash Cadet
I only have ONE stick and playing with the keyboard really sucks. Maybe I'll try to borrow my friends' stick.

Btw I haven't got a chance to practice this game AT ALL cuz I've been playing BlazBlue all week lol.

I won't be at ZP until like 10pm-ish. Sorry.

Laijin

Smash Hero
once again lets play this Fridayb i just dont have a stick
and for laijin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JLivwGjVAE&feature=related
this is better round 3 ^^
Pretty sickl Akiha

Cuz nobody has a modded PS2 while AC's PC version is easy to get.
I don't have a modded PS2 and I still play whatever PS2 game I want.
Make an investment and purchase swap magic for like $10-$15. You can buy it online. Its the best investment ever and you it requires very little effort to use.

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
I only have ONE stick and playing with the keyboard really sucks. Maybe I'll try to borrow my friends' stick.

Btw I haven't got a chance to practice this game AT ALL cuz I've been playing BlazBlue all week lol.

I won't be at ZP until like 10pm-ish. Sorry.
hey man its cool as long as we play were good i already download MBAC ver B on one of ZPs comps and ran into one guy who plays MBAA and another guy who owns MBAA for his ps2 and he said he'll bring it whenever he comes so if he comes and we build up a scene maybe we can run a dollar tourny or something it'lll b fun regardless

@Noob bro if your ever down in Florida i have to house you i didn't know you play MBAA/MBAC ver B i only have MBAC ver B on pc though

DC

Smash Cadet
Hey I got another stick so I'll be bringing both of them tonight. I've been practicing my Sion Tatari all day today too (instead of playing BlazBlue lol)

I'm gonna get owned but I'll make sure you eat at least one air combo lol.

DC

Smash Cadet
I play the only version available in Act Cadenza lol.

Maybe some day I'll play Actress Again.

SOME DAAAAAAAAAAY

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
@DC my ride bailed on me maybe next week thou :(
@ lajin i knew my video woulda suduced anyone **** Akiha looks good when she combos
@noob its okay you'll be at winterfest ino already i'll meet you in orlando maybe

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
someone netplay me on act cad ver b.

im terrible at it, but i like akiha and some other chars. :>
i think i can bs kohaku in that game still. MBAA might have me ****ed up.

Regardless, Im pretty sure I still have hisui muscle memory. Refuse to play her now that she's kinda :(

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
I enjoy kohaku. Not so much hisui/kohaku. just kohaku alone.

There's nothing to do here in homestead, tried burning some games for wii, not up for playing some roms either. so i've been mashin this keyboard on mb. lol.
been netplaying a friend from nyc, all he plays is the annoying *** cat. >:{

i wanna gooo hoooomeeee
my aim is-sayyoulovedme (lol) if you want to netplay and destroy me

Top Bottom