• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
hmm beta i haven't seen you in forever! not since like, CH4.5?

Come to tourneys more often and place somewhat better, then I'd be happy to have you. But as of now no. Same for JJ, I think the rule of thumb will be you have to beat me or EE in a Tourney match or Money Match, for new recruits.

That's fair, me and EE aren't impossible. Also, I have to like you. If I don't like you, well then tough. But I like Beta Zealot. So step it up, no jones son

Technical MachineS

Smash Cadet
Really, I'm disappointed still that I lost to you. I need to step it up, xD

I would've went G&W but I didn't want to do G&W dittoz, killing each other at 60% would be ********. I was scared you go G&W if I did. We should've done R.O.B. dittoz LOL

But yeah, I need to step it up, which is why I'm DESPERATE to get good lol, I will kill myself if I get last at BMX's after a 12 hour jog

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
well honestly, i'll tell you what made me win that one

Yoshi's Island as the first stage. It's my favorite neutral against MK, because it helps me camp better.

I can take your Kirby with ROB, i'm confident in that. your mk, i'm confident at neutrals that aren't battlefield. Your ROB i'm confident i can win dittos if I can beat Nacker. Then that leaves G&W, your least trained of your 4 characters, but my least favorite matchup. I've never seen your G&W so I dunno. GIMR 3 stocked me with G&W, but JCaesar beat him easily. You could give it a try, but i dunno how it would work. I was trying not to use metaknight at all that day (the norfair round was the only one i did it in) and I should've went G&W anyways there.

So next time, ban yoshi's.

Technical MachineS

Smash Cadet
well honestly, i'll tell you what made me win that one

Yoshi's Island as the first stage. It's my favorite neutral against MK, because it helps me camp better.

I can take your Kirby with ROB, i'm confident in that. your mk, i'm confident at neutrals that aren't battlefield. Your ROB i'm confident i can win dittos if I can beat Nacker. Then that leaves G&W, your least trained of your 4 characters, but my least favorite matchup. I've never seen your G&W so I dunno. GIMR 3 stocked me with G&W, but JCaesar beat him easily. You could give it a try, but i dunno how it would work. I was trying not to use metaknight at all that day (the norfair round was the only one i did it in) and I should've went G&W anyways there.

So next time, ban yoshi's.
I ALWAYS ban Battlefield, ALWAYS, unless its a Diddy then I ban FD. Should I ban Cruise against ZSS's or stick with my BF ban? Snakeee and other ZSS's always use it as their CP, but I'd never beat Snakeee lol, but for other ZSS's.

I am not ****ting you, Battlefield is UNPLAYABLE for me, no joke, I have serious issues with platforms. Also, letz MM, pride match, you go all R.O.B. I go all Kirby. If I lose, I WILL pay, if you lose, DON'T PAY, I just want to prove a point I can beat your R.O.B. with Kirby.

I was in the MK mindset when playing Kirby, notice how I didn't go for any grabs, my approach was so bad. I should've been power-shielding and spot-dodging dashing to approach to grab. But I was frustrated, anyway GGz.

I'm disappointed that I lost to you particularly though, I beat most R.O.B.z I fight with MK but juu ***** me, I 3-stocked Glyph and beat Oath's R.O.B. even when I SD'd I came back.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I ALWAYS ban Battlefield, ALWAYS, unless its a Diddy then I ban FD. Should I ban Cruise against ZSS's or stick with my BF ban? Snakeee and other ZSS's always use it as their CP, but I'd never beat Snakeee lol, but for other ZSS's.

I am not ****ting you, Battlefield is UNPLAYABLE for me, no joke, I have serious issues with platforms. Also, letz MM, pride match, you go all R.O.B. I go all Kirby. If I lose, I WILL pay, if you lose, DON'T PAY, I just want to prove a point I can beat your R.O.B. with Kirby.

I was in the MK mindset when playing Kirby, notice how I didn't go for any grabs, my approach was so bad. I should've been power-shielding and spot-dodging dashing to approach to grab. But I was frustrated, anyway GGz.

I'm disappointed that I lost to you particularly though, I beat most R.O.B.z I fight with MK but juu ***** me.
I know the MK match, simple as that. It's not that annoying for me as long as I can stay on stage.

Technical MachineS

Smash Cadet
I don't know if HAT was right or not, he told me to quit MK FOR THE EXACT REASON YOU BEAT ME, he said most people have MK experience and are familiar with the match-up but Chu told me I needed him as a secondary and I should go MK against R.O.B.

But considering how bad my Kirby is atm, I will take HAT's advice and quit MK, I need to step it up with Kirby.

Beta9001

Smash Apprentice
Remember when I had that sick comeback against your gaw?

I wen to cot4 and made it out of pools. Imma step it up!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
HAVE YOU SEEN MY FALCON?

Anyways, I played Falcon with Kadaj last friday night, I was Falcon

we won, naturally

Falcon is amazing, although I want to give props to kenny's falcon, it's pretty tite

anyways, Falcon is my favorite, my "main" is rob sure, but I don't practice him much, I practice Snake, D3, Pit, Ganon, Falcon, Jiggs, and Ness

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Well because some of the mods are complete ****heads

I didn't get an infraction though

It's the atlantic north social room, we can talk about whatever we want, just talk about it in here, i'll post the supporter list in here at some point.

Reioumu

Smash Lord

It's the atlantic north social room, we can talk about whatever we want, just talk about it in here, i'll post the supporter list in here at some point.
I also made a sig for it, I can change the quote. Hold up, let me get it to show... I just need to keep rambling on and on because of the stupid sig rule, hopefully this should work 10kanackers
-Rei

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Losing to wifi players is nothing bad at all. I mean ADHD, ANTi, Ally, Holy, Zen, CO18, and my self are all good wifi players XD

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
"and learns from his mentor, MalcolmM."

Malcolm and me rarely talk. And when we do talk its about some random stuff or a upcoming tourney. He hasn't taught me anything in this game lol. That's just gonna make more people think I'm "mini-Malcolm".

Technical MachineS

Smash Cadet
People call me a mini-M2K cause we both rock back and forth when we play smash LOL

But yeah, we rarely interact LULZ, I still need to MM him

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Welcome Shado!!!!!!!

So far we have me, bonk, shado, june and EE? going to BMXs tourney. BMX said he wants to do 5v5 and they are going to use K-9 ADA forte BMX and Oath vs use. You guys up for it?

Edit: who is beta9001 it says Md but I don't think I have ever seen him

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Falcon is amazing, although I want to give props to kenny's falcon, it's pretty tite
I use to be a pretty impressive wifi falcon :3 Playing him feels so goods. Thank you.

And yeah... only person who I'm scared of is LilB.

Only because I'm not familiar with that matchup.

K-9 sucks at trashtalking.

I love you guys.

Edit: Except Shado. **** Sonic.

Technical MachineS

Smash Cadet
I'll find 4 random scrubz and crew battle ATHF. I think I can carry a crew :D

LOL, the crew slogan is phail though, F*CK JERSEY!

Note: I know I'll obviously lose, but I've never been in a crew battle my entire life and I want to xD

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...

I didn't know they could just erase threads like that at a whim. I thought they would just lock it...shrug, make another one :)

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Super Mods can delete threads at a whim slik, not regular mods

KevinM, Mow, and Dazwa are all fighting for EE as well, believe it or not, and our topic achieved it's goal, i'll tell more later.

GetJaped

Smash Rookie
And it worked, I am now FrEE!!!!!!
YAYUHZZ.

And yeah, KevinM actually was trying to help EE, I'm suprised, he PM'd me asking for my AIM and EE's lol

Also, as a celebration for me quitting MK, should I make a topic on the MK boardz called "MK is gay" and it have picz of MK yaoi? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Nah I won't, I actually like MK as a character, not just cause he's good lol

But I'm gonna post DK yaoi on the DK boardz LOL, I actually like Donkey Kong...just not in Brawl, he killz to early.

Top Bottom