• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Bandit and I are going to BWW pretty late, probably like 8 or 8:30. Anyone who wants to join us for trivia and wings is welcome to.

You guys should play some B+ with us tonight too. New nightly out, and we're converting to PSA so we're now able to do a lot of stuff we've been waiting on for a while. For example, Captain Falcon has friction so he doesn't slide around like an idiot, Jiggs has more aerial mobility so she feels more like Jiggs, Fox has JC-able shines (at the expense of his EZ dair combos), Ganon can cancel his utilt before the explosion so he can use the windbox, tether grabs have been sped up a bit in general and can now grab characters out of hitstun, Marth has been completely reworked, Sonic's Homing Attack got reworked, and some other smaller things. Keep in mind a lot of this stuff is experimental and may not make it into an official build. But it should be fun to try this stuff out.

I should be available to smash by 6.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
alright thats about all the info i need, you can count on me being there caesar. ill show up around 6:30. just lemme know if something comes up that would hinder this timeframe.

Lobos

Smash Master
i was under the impression the word "lobos" was not in the english language so was therefore not subject to the rules of english grammar.
Actually its a name so the rules of the english grammar do apply if he saying it's "my" explanation.

and like vik said......your name is vanillawaffle :laugh::laugh::laugh:

you mad

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
no im not mad, why would i be mad? when you have a name as awesome as mine, coming across jealous people is an everyday thing. And for someone playing the role of the grammar police, Vanilla Waffle is both 2 words, and a proper noun when its used as my name and should be capitalized. oh dang, i just busted the grammar police.

Noraa

Smash Lord
I was scared when I 3-stocked noraa twice in a row with wolf a long time ago. He's like twice mah size.
lol i remember that, you destroyed me. it was funny because ps asked why i went olimar because supposedly wolfs a hard counter.

we should play again k-9 =]

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
You're on, next time we see each other let's money match. I'm pickin back up good ol wolfsies.
Let's make it a nice $5?
K cool K-9. Works for me. Glad your bringing back wolf. He is the king of spacies.:)
you don't need to train...

just play your best on the weekend, like I always do D:

edit: seagull, the MM was tight, your wolf is pretty good :o
Thanks korn. I uploaded the MM to my youtube.

Top Bottom