• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

Lobos

Smash Master
because he hasn't faced me in sometime LMAO.......it would be funny if we had to face off again soon lol......I beat everyone in this crew tho so :p

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Green people bought a premium package which lets you change your name green and you get a custom title.

And it also lets you "premium prank" people and change their name pink.

She-chu got meh D:

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Make me pink :D

Also Sanoscy shouldn't get mad when LLOD and I beat their best team when they're 'trying'. Then blame it on lag. Then almost lose a 3 stock advantage. Then quit. ._.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
uh, we're not the ones who declined a crew battle

Jayo and Lukky need to come to more tournaments, since Lobos places like I do, and GIMR is countered by me, and slikvik won't show up, I miss Jay coming to tournaments, that guy is absolutely hilarious

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
I believe Project Zero was the original name, but it changed to Plan SA. I made a Black Knight ish character, and electric sword buffed Link, and an Epic Ganon with it so far. tooo good

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Yeah I saw xD Have you seen the Falcon with a grab range the size of Hyrule? And one who's down taunt has the biggest hitbox possible and does 30% with fire and sends the opponent straight up? Too good xD

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
omg thats awesome. i talk with perfectedidiot2 alot in the wolf chat and he is a hacking guru. he gave me the beta and some of his characters. but i made luigi.XD

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
DBZ = the best anime. This is my 3rd summer in a row watching it from episode 1-276. (actually that's a lie, the first time I started at like episode 140).

Freezewish

Smash Ace
DBZ is absolutely classic.

I remember going home everyday after school to watch it on Cartoon Network.

Good times......

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Yesss. I actually have all 9 seasons on DVD digitally remastered. DBZ nerd ftw.

In the digitally remastered version, some of the voices are slightly different. When Vegeta says over 9000, that little section is changed :[ instead of saying 'it's over 9000!!!!!!' he says 'it's over 9000, urgh!'

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
ah im so hurt im not in crew with no one great in it.
mybe one day i can be like you lol
Daaaaamn you guys got burned by NORAA wtf? :laugh:

I counter GIMR's IC's, to be specific

and he still refuses to play me with them
ROB counters ICs, so what? Slikvik can't use Wario against me but I don't go around saying I'm a Slikvik counter.

I think you actually have to beat someone in tourney a few times to call yourself a counter.

Top Bottom