• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
between our members, we play:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Super Smash Bros
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Pokemon D/P/Pt
Mario Kart Wii
Call of Duty 4
Street Fighter IV

And we have student athletes in June and Beta (and perhaps others I don't know about??)

Keep up the good work guys!

I'm gonna have my laptop at woodbridge with 2 xbox controllers, lets get some SNES and NES and N64 going. 2 player games are fun, if we have more wired xbox controllers we can do 4 player bomberman, so much ****
LLOD and I play Chess.

I play Rock Paper Scissors; I'm pretty good too ;P. At my school one of my friends made an RPS club and it turned out really well. I hosted the tournaments every week at the club after the lesson from our Club President (my friend). I was one of the three officers as well.

Rock.. Paper.. Scissors.. KYLE WITHERS! June I hope you know who Kyle Withers is, because if you don't then you don't deserve to have any faith in anything.

Oh and I used to be mad good at Runescape

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
haha good stuff lil b.

@ tant - that would be amazing, stupid, and hilarious all in one overstuffed package. lets either do it, or pretend you never suggested it, your call.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
for reference, in case you guys haven't been following

Smash GOD has been making his own brawl characters, simply modding them to have different moves

You could essentially create anything you wanted, but you have to use existing character data

So we can turn Ike into Roy via this codeset and color hacks.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Black Knight is the only one that I've almost finished though, most of the others that I've done are mainly testing out different things I can do with Project SA (i.e. replacing Marth's aerial counter hit with his Fsmash, grounded counter hit with double Fair, replacing attributes to make broken-Ganon, etc.). As soon as I have external GFX on Black Knight done, he'll pretty much be finished. But of course there's always room for imporvement :)

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
ATHF, assemble.

8 of us going to the hoodbridge

2 of us going to syphers

Shado is still trying to recover from all the money spent at genesis, but he's coming to C3, Shado when are we teaming

Sito is sito, he will show up again, randomly

Lets go win some events. We got this!

SOVAman

Smash Hero
ATHF, assemble.

8 of us going to the hoodbridge

2 of us going to syphers

Shado is still trying to recover from all the money spent at genesis, but he's coming to C3, Shado when are we teaming

Sito is sito, he will show up again, randomly

Lets go win some events. We got this!
HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sdkrjsdajkfhsdjkfhsdjkfahsdfjkshfsdjkl

jjvirus

Smash Champion
I'd comment on that, but I'd end up sounding like a cocky *******, so I'll keep my thoughts to myself XD

Still, good **** today, guys. Good luck at C3 next week. :)

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
I have been reminded today again about why Melee is soooooooooo much better than Brawl. LLOD and I won teams and my Yoshi is top tier.

And I 2 stocked Thumbs' Diddy with Ganon in Brawl.

P.S. I think lil b is high

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
After spending about a week converting my peach style from brawl to melee, I placed 3rd in Singles (I lost to Ace in Wineer's Bracket, and lost to Chinesah in Loser's Finals. Chinesah won singles, with CK in second. I won $10 ^^). Also my Roy is a ton better than Smash God's Yoshi =D

Now I'm gonna spend another week converting my peach style from melee to brawl so that I can do decently well at C3. Hopefully I don't fail by then. I can't wait for ATHF to destroy the entire competition =)

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Why would I mean it like that...? Of course I'm not sudden;y really good. If that was the case I would've placed higher -_- Don't be so silly, sir.

@JCz: I like Brawl, I'm upset that you left it, but it is a really simple game...at least compared to Melee. lol

Top Bottom