• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
xD

I got on Wi-Fi this morning and everyone I played camped me, I lost every match but one :(

I officially quit Wi-Fi, camping is so hard to punish on it, I think I got the practice I need for Woodbridge anyway.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
AtamiskPK (1:24:08 PM): i just saw a pizza hut commercial that ended by saying "you can now order pizza hut on your iphone"
AtamiskPK (1:24:16 PM): isnt the iphone....a phone?
y0shi king (1:24:24 PM): looool
AtamiskPK (1:24:27 PM): so why couldnt you order pizza hut before?
y0shi king (1:24:36 PM): LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

pizza hut is so stupid

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
We're not hating on wifi at all actually

just the ladder on AiB

greg, lets play on wifi this week, you are too fun to play, Sano needs to get on as well, haven't seen him on in a while

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
i can only take so much wifi at a time, its fun for a bit, than it gets frustrating. as k-9 inadvertantly said, wifi + hd tv = loss. if someone does wanna play me all they have to do is hit me up on aim and i might say yes depending on A: if im at my computer B: if im busy C: if i actually want to play with whoever is talking to me.

im generally uncomfortable playing my mains on wifi because my muscle memory doesnt mix well with the lag.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
ive played justin wong in mvc2 before, hes partly the reason that im not going to buy it on xbox live.

and hell yeah pizza hut, redundant pointless advertising.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
between our members, we play:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Super Smash Bros
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Pokemon D/P/Pt
Mario Kart Wii
Call of Duty 4
Street Fighter IV

And we have student athletes in June and Beta (and perhaps others I don't know about??)

Keep up the good work guys!

I'm gonna have my laptop at woodbridge with 2 xbox controllers, lets get some SNES and NES and N64 going. 2 player games are fun, if we have more wired xbox controllers we can do 4 player bomberman, so much ****

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
tekken/virtuafighter/dead or alive are boring to me

the only 3d fighter i like like that is Soul Calibur, that one is fun

Edit: PPL XD

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
any recent soul caliber is garbage rofl. virtual fighter is probably the best fighting game in your list, but it's a lot slower paced than tekken. Tekken is fast paced and deep. DOA or alive is one of the shallowest fighting games period

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Soul Calibur II son

I played link, but someone told me was so good he was banned, OMG SIMILARITIES LINK = MK WTF

The only time link is good, and he gets banned.

SCIV was pretty lame, except yoda, despite being bad, is hilarious

SCII lets goes, i'll bring my copy to woodbridge, thumbs come to woodbridge

I'll bring melee

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Haha I'll pass on WB this time. Bring SC2 to any other tourny and I will definitely play it with you. Mitsurugi all day, him with the Damascus is sooo broken even though he can't block LOL

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
blazblue i forgot that one, sito has been playing it up as well as beta and you

left4dead who plays that besides you?

COD5 is a lesser COD4 with zombie, hence why i left it out

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I haven't been home freezewish

and my internet isn't working right at home anyways

ask JJ/June/Sano/Nilik/G-reg/smash GOD/LLOD/SonicMaster/Lil'b/Bonk/Beta/leafplayer via PM, that might help get more attention to you.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
tant you posted listing other stuff we played, didnt say you were excluding titles that only one member played so put up left 4 dead and quit johning about cod5, its a different game than 4 requiring a completely different mentality. just because some of us are multitalented doesnt mean you have to be so bitter

Top Bottom