• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I think right now its:

Tantalus
EEvisu
K9
Waffle
Lil'b
Bonk
Sanoscy
Junebug

So a pretty good crowd. Smash GOD, LLOD, BetaZealot, Shadofiend, and Sito should come!!!!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
You gotta start somewhere :p

I took mediocre teammates for months when Brawl came out until I proved myself.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
You gotta start somewhere :p

I took mediocre teammates for months when Brawl came out until I proved myself.
Well seeing how I only get one event each month, I'd like to make them count for something. I've tried teaming with those lesser than me, all it does is aggravate me. I wouldn't mind if I could go to tournaments more often, but seeing how that isn't the case, I'll stick to my current method, and if it doesn't work, oh well. =/

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
LLOD and I are back from floridaaa

Duelist Pro is mad fun, we tried it a couple months back

I'm not sure if LLOD and I are in the playoffs for AiB doubles ladder; the last day we could play I was sick so we went down to like 28th, and from there we may have gone down because of other teams going up. Nonetheless, good luck to June and Sanoscy! You guys are too good.

But expect LLOD and I to take the 'Til Fall ladder. lolol (I hope)

We're going to Sypher's Melee tourney on Saturday. MELEE FTW

g-regulate

Smash Hero
OK so, I've got some serious TO issues with this crew. When seeding a bracket, I'd like to let you guys know what I have to go through.

EE - Reisterstown, MD
Sanoscy - Leesburg, VA
lil B - Reston, VA
Bonk - Reston, VA
LLOD - Fairfax, VA
Smash GOD - Fairfax, VA
Tant - Westminster, MD
Beta - Somewhere, MD
Sito - Westmindster, MD?
Shadofiend - Somewhere, MD
Junebug - Centreville, VA
VanillaWaffle - PENNSYLVANIA

On top of this jumbled 300 square mile space between where you all live, you are all around the same skill level and rarely do you all get "seeded" (none of you are on the power rankings, for now). This means that there is 12 of you and some of you guys HAVE to play eachother first round, especially when at C3 there's usually at least 6 of you guys there, there's just no way around it. I'd like to justify your crew as legit, but I can't imagine that Waffle is practicing with Shadofiend often, and Smash GOD isn't practicing Sito often, and I doubt that Sanoscy is playing with ANY of you guys outside of tourney.

My point is that when i seed, it's gonna be hard to split all of you up, so im just sorta gonna do it by state. So my apologies of EE and lil B have to play, or Beta and Bonk, etc.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
OK so, I've got some serious TO issues with this crew. When seeding a bracket, I'd like to let you guys know what I have to go through.

EE - Reisterstown, MD
Sanoscy - Leesburg, VA
lil B - Reston, VA
Bonk - Reston, VA
LLOD - Fairfax, VA
Smash GOD - Fairfax, VA
Tant - Westminster, MD
Beta - Somewhere, MD
Sito - Westmindster, MD?
Shadofiend - Somewhere, MD
Junebug - Centreville, VA
VanillaWaffle - PENNSYLVANIA

On top of this jumbled 300 square mile space between where you all live, you are all around the same skill level and rarely do you all get "seeded" (none of you are on the power rankings, for now). This means that there is 12 of you and some of you guys HAVE to play eachother first round, especially when at C3 there's usually at least 6 of you guys there, there's just no way around it. I'd like to justify your crew as legit, but I can't imagine that Waffle is practicing with Shadofiend often, and Smash GOD isn't practicing Sito often, and I doubt that Sanoscy is playing with ANY of you guys outside of tourney.

My point is that when i seed, it's gonna be hard to split all of you up, so im just sorta gonna do it by state. So my apologies of EE and lil B have to play, or Beta and Bonk, etc.
lol you forgot K-9.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
We're pretty much a wifi crew

I play with almost everyone in this crew on a weekly basis, via wifi, except EE who I play in person, and I've been trying to get to shado's house to play in person, maybe this week it will happen.

I had no problem seeding us last week (4 members there?) and I will have no problem this week with it (I think we're gonna have 8 or 9 of us there)

As for seeding, do your worst, even at the C3 where there were 9 of us, we all got seeded properly and didn't have to play each other. So its not impossible. However, certain things should take more precedence for seeding (Lil'B shouldn't Fight Bonk, I shouldn't fight EE, Smash GOD shouldn't fight LLOD)

Like if I had to play against K9 or Lil'B or Shado 2nd round, that wouldn't be a problem, and in losers its all game (I had to play Lil'B first round losers on sat.)

So all in all, I think it works itself out. And no worries greg, we understand.

Edit: Whoa its kenny! When are we teaming?? Do you have a partner for hagerstown??

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I'm new. And I don't mind playing any ATHF member in tourney =o
i mean are you ready to fight the tantalus

or bonk-o

or the pika killa

the june masta from the east

smash G

LLOD ON DEM *****ES

waffinator

EEgioh

betajohnalot

wifi knight

is the great Kennith of woodbridge ready for this????

Freezewish

Smash Ace
So...I need to train.

anyone here wanna wifi this week?

Lemme know through pm or send me a message on aim.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
@ g-reg - than our plan to annoy all TO's by being a weird crew is working. first we annoy the TO's, than we take over the world.

@ ATHF - INIATE PLAN 2!!! TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!

Top Bottom