• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
That was freakin sweet! Any more like this? Where are the download pages? :D

Can you use it over wifi? If so I may just hook it up just to play your PHX Mario. :D

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
No, that's not enough competition for such a high stakes bet, I was expecting 30+

Was it worth the drive? lol
haha 3rd in a tourney of 18 is better than 9th in a tourney of 30. Would you like me to list some of the amazing players I beat? But whatever, I knew you would weasel out. Next time I lose a bet to you (not that I ever will), don't expect me to pay.

And I know this is hard for you to understand but I didn't go down there to make a profit. I went to hang with old friends and play a game I love with new people. It was an amazing trip.

Levitibus

Smash Ace
Harmoniously Gripping The Wang of Society
haha 3rd in a tourney of 18 is better than 9th in a tourney of 30. Would you like me to list some of the amazing players I beat? But whatever, I knew you would weasel out. Next time I lose a bet to you (not that I ever will), don't expect me to pay.

And I know this is hard for you to understand but I didn't go down there to make a profit. I went to hang with old friends and play a game I love with new people. It was an amazing trip.
Lets hear 'em and maybe I'll reconsider, or better yet I owe you lunch sometime instead ;)

Not hard at all, your names not Chu lololol

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Do H-Box and Everlasting Yayuhzz count as good? Wolf is pretty broken in B+ and Yayhuzz's Wolf is much better than Seagull's.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Good stuff Beta!

AWESOME EDIT: I saw a match on youtube... Pheonix Mario ditto... on WIFI. APPARENTLY IT WORKS. I think both people have to have the pac file though

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
getting 3rd for the first time.. of 18 man Bracket ? lol

you sounds like d e e z.. btw :/

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
What? Why the hate out of nowhere? I'm not trying to brag or anything. We had a bet, I won, he tried to get out of it.

It's also not the first time, but whatever...

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
"The highlight of the day for the Team was the performance of Joey Bieda, who set not one but TWO Team Records. In the Boys 13-14 50 Free, he set a new mark of 26.35, and also shattered the Boys 13-14 Fly record with a time of 28.83. The old records date from 1987 and 1986, respectively - congratulations Joey!"

The original records were set over 20 years ago. BetaZealot is a master of swimming

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
So yeah I just ate the new 3rd Pound Angus Deluxe burger from Mcdonalds and I feel like my insides are clogging up as I type this. Do yourself a favor and never eat such a thing.. its literally killing me.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
So yeah I just ate the new 3rd Pound Angus Deluxe burger from Mcdonalds and I feel like my insides are clogging up as I type this. Do yourself a favor and never eat such a thing.. its literally killing me.
LOL !

i ate the one with mushroom+swiss cheese..

i can feel that... it was sooo much fat in that burger... D: lol but i still like it

Top Bottom