• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
By the way, LLOD and I have ridiculously good teamwork now. We played the 5th best team on ladder today and only lost because I got gordo'd. D:

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Hey the way I see it there was no drama, just defending the home turf

now that that is out of the way, time to train

Smash GOD maybe i'll play you tonight around 9pm or so, or if anyone wants to play at 9pm, let me know

thumbswayup

Smash Master
**** im the old guy, we all knew it though, he didnt even have to say the line up....we gots *****, but dont wry rei, i ***** you and you werent even there, just ask thumbs about that ;)
LMFAO

He's right, Bolts never ran a day in his life!

NOM NOM NOM
HAHA

lil b got banned again LOL

-_-
He's learning from EE

Also, end the drama over this dumb ****. Brawl crews is the absolute most ******** idea to ever plague the smash community. Why? Because they just augment the already insane amount of drama in this region. Also crew battles rarely take place, so y'all can trash talk all you want but you'll never get your chance to prove it LOL

jjvirus

Smash Champion
lil b got banned again LOL

-_-
What did he do now XD

By the way, LLOD and I have ridiculously good teamwork now. We played the 5th best team on ladder today and only lost because I got gordo'd. D:
AIM me d00d, I'm always up to play ^_^

I'll even do some doubles with you and LLOD if one of my partners is on and wants to XD

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
I might not be able to play today too much today besides the afternoon >.< I'm going out right now but I'll be back soon and whoever wants to play let me know

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
perhaps you guys havent realized that we start drama around here just so we can sit back and laugh at all the angry fat people blowing out heart valves because of it xD

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Good **** beta, we have some master athletes in our crew as well, Beta is a star swimmer and June plays football and track!

Anyways, today has been nuts, i'll talk to you all soon

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
June you doing football at Centreville? TJ sucks at football xD except for Burch.. who just left us -.-

EDIT: Woo I got in some practice with jjvirus. Oh and btw, at Best Buy today I saw the ATHF dvd. I didn't know we were that famous o.o

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Someone play me onlineee

I just lost to AlphaZealot on ladder because my housekeeper kept yelling at me in the most annoying voice to get the door on the last stock >.< Then I played like crap the next match because I was pissed. D:

Emotions in smash = sucking

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Also, end the drama over this dumb ****. Brawl crews is the absolute most ******** idea to ever plague the smash community. Why? Because they just augment the already insane amount of drama in this region. Also crew battles rarely take place, so y'all can trash talk all you want but you'll never get your chance to prove it LOL
Wahhhhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhhhh

I argue that I'm pissed at the pros for playing brawl instead of melee but then I contradict myself for coming into a purely brawl thread and wah'ing there.

wahwahwah

Troll fo sho.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
Hey does anyone wanna play online sometime tonight? It's only me right now. Smash God is out for dinner right now.

Does anyone wanna play? AIM = llodownedu

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
anyone up for some smashing tommorrow? im not going to herb and i know theres gotta be a few others that arent. im prolly gonna be hanging out with tant and ee if anyone would care to join just ask.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
why so defensive bolt, i hit a soft spot did i ;)

sry phil you are more than correct, that dude waddled away from our last crew battle.

also learn to count, and id check how many members other crews in this area have before you start commenting on how many we have.

im sure your friends with all your crewmates, until the paychecks stop haha

** just so everyone knows, bolt threatened to report my post, what a whiny little doodoo head, hes gonna go tell on me!!!
I didn't threaten to report you? When did I do this?

perhaps you guys havent realized that we start drama around here just so we can sit back and laugh at all the angry fat people blowing out heart valves because of it xD
You can insult me all you want on the boards Waffle. Insult me to my face and discover what happens for yourself.

If this is what the smash community is coming to then I don't want to be apart of it. I owe ATHF an apology for how I've been acting lately. Crews are just a collaboration of friends so there is no reason for me to keep bashing on anyone for anything.. It was my inner Troll. Again, I apologize. I look forward to our crew battle and no hard feelings. Waffle, please don't continue to insult me, I don't want to make RL enemies in this community.

Also, 2 of our crew member are going to be out of town on the 8th, is there anyway we can do it this weekend or just reschedule, you have double our member amount.. I'm sure you could gather enough to play us at Kennys?

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
I got some friendlies with Oath today. His Diddy is amazing lol. He destroyed my Peach.
I'd be afraid to play him in a crew battle with any of his characters 0.0 (except if I'm Jiggz =D )

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
on ladder... I lost to a DK with MK at yoshi's ._. then I was getting destroyed with Mario but I made a comeback at Battlefield(recorded, I'm going to put that online). Then he CP'd Halberd and I destroyed him with Snake. What's going on D:?

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Man I miss all the good stuff..arg im too slow

Tant my whole weekdays are free except fridays.

And of course I work Saturday and Sunday

Whats the next big tourney or whatever that is going down? I gotta get this new post Genesis Sonic in action.

B0NK

Smash Lord
on ladder... I lost to a DK with MK at yoshi's ._. then I was getting destroyed with Mario but I made a comeback at Battlefield(recorded, I'm going to put that online). Then he CP'd Halberd and I destroyed him with Snake. What's going on D:?
I think you might need dk practice, that or you just need to spam tornado, it's wi-fi so DK can't punish wisely used tornados.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Yeah, but it isn't worth the time you have to put into it. I noticed that after wifing for several hours, you get good at it, and then when you switch back to normal you're twice as fast. However, you'll go mad with frustration in the hours it'll take to adjust :laugh:

thumbswayup

Smash Master
TRY USING DIDDY IN THAT LAG OMFG GLIDE TOSSING WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

lol but seriously, the button delay is unbelievably bad. It's extremely difficult to glide toss consecutively and combo with that. Takes an hour or two to start moving as quick as you want.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Eh I guess I can understand the Diddy thing....like I know it can be frustrating at times, but I don't find it to be that bad. I mean it could be worse XD

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
wifi aint easy, i have a certain respect for those of you that can do it, but i like downgrade back to when i first starting playing when i play on wifi.

anyway woodbridge is a long *** drive, id love to join you guys but seriously, i live in pa. just dont think thats gonna happen.

@ thumbs - i tried playing rob the other day on wifi, glide tossing was hella difficult. screwed up nearly everytime and wasted so many good oportunities because of it.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Glide tossing is easy on wifi o_o

Idk maybe I'm biased XD I don't have troube doing anything online that I can't do offline, cept when like screen lag ****s me over :dizzy:

B0NK

Smash Lord
I can't use climbers on wi-fi, and tant thought that would be a good time to practice his planking. When I can't chaingrab xD

Top Bottom