• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

Coney

Smash Master
matador and i were talking on the way home from a tournament once, about R.O.B. and his mains and like, every ROB main quits him and goes to MK or just quits brawl completely or just hates him after a while...

...what the hell is going on with that character?

SOVAman

Smash Hero
matador and i were talking on the way home from a tournament once, about R.O.B. and his mains and like, every ROB main quits him and goes to MK or just quits brawl completely or just hates him after a while...

...what the hell is going on with that character?
He sucks

case closed

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
its my opinion of him

also all of the honoraries have some kind of tie with me and I pretty much decide the honoraries on my own
So I was right. Aqua Tant Hunger Force?

EDIT: I'm not gonna keep this sig up.. lol its gotta be used again some other time.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
The honoraries

Every member we've taken on past Shadofiend has been approved by all 4 leaders

At least every member of the crew is formidable and we're still waiting to crew battle you, we only got harder because you waited, so now we'll beat you by even more

get ready to rumble son, BMX and Oath are probably better than a majority of our players, but thankfully I am a genius and will have the team ready with CP's. Think of me as the coach.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
I wanna take BMX Tantsies =o

*hides from Oath*

Woodbridge is back to being a pseudo crew. It's still me/ada/forte as the trio.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
The honoraries

Every member we've taken on past Shadofiend has been approved by all 4 leaders

At least every member of the crew is formidable and we're still waiting to crew battle you, we only got harder because you waited, so now we'll beat you by even more

get ready to rumble son, BMX and Oath are probably better than a majority of our players, but thankfully I am a genius and will have the team ready with CP's. Think of me as the coach.
4 LEADERS! ... BY GAWD!

I think your crew is a joke. Your not a crew, your an army.

See us this weekend at K-9's. Wall Street VS ATHF. MeEEEP! Dueces.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/23/brackets4.gif

Current online tourney I'm in. It's Peach only, but I'm doing pretty well (considering I suck in Peach dittos)

The brackets aren't updated because the host is lazy, but I'm in the Grand Finals right now. I'm waiting on the winner of Chirp and Knubs, who will play Skippy. Then the winner of that plays me.

Wish me luck :chuckle:

EDIT: K i won the tourney. I didn't lose a single game the entire tournament except for one game in the winner's finals. Peach dittos are fun XD

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
aqua teen is where it is at. slutty girl mayhaps, but dat *** is HAWT!!! every member in here is an amazing person that was approved by us, who cares what our honorary list says, if thats all you got to pick on your really scraping for crumbs.

@ bolt - last time i checked, your opinion didnt mean squat. lemme check again, yeah still squat. you ran away from our last crew battle, when the hell you gonna man up? dont talk **** while running away, and lay off of tant. dont know how things work in your crew, but we stand behind our members, everyone here has proven themselves, and we didnt even have to pay em to join.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
DONT **** WITH US

the four leaders from left to right

lil b, EE, Tant then Waffle

AQUA TEEN UNIT ASSEMBLE THE ****

WE **** HATERS UP

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
**** im the old guy, we all knew it though, he didnt even have to say the line up....we gots *****, but dont wry rei, i ***** you and you werent even there, just ask thumbs about that ;)

Reioumu

Smash Lord
**** im the old guy, we all knew it though, he didnt even have to say the line up....we gots *****, but dont wry rei, i ***** you and you werent even there, just ask thumbs about that ;)
I heard about the fat guy in a robe or something. I actually want to hear that story in it's full entirety rather than just the bit I heard from the drunk video. xD
-Rei

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
aqua teen is where it is at. slutty biatch mayhaps, but dat *** is HAWT!!! every member in here is an amazing person that was approved by us, who cares what our honorary list says, if thats all you got to pick on your really scraping for crumbs.

@ bolt - last time i checked, your opinion didnt mean squat. lemme check again, yeah still squat. you ran away from our last crew battle, when the hell you gonna man up? dont talk **** while running away, and lay off of tant. dont know how things work in your crew, but we stand behind our members, everyone here has proven themselves, and we didnt even have to pay em to join.
EDIT: I'm not even going to respond to this.. I'll let my crew speak for itself. I'm not falling for this disrespect, it's only going to make things worse for the both of us.

Levitibus

Smash Ace
Harmoniously Gripping The Wang of Society
Run away from the crew battle? Explain my situation where I RAN away? Your right, you do stand behind your members.. all 300 of them. I didn't ask your opinion on the matter Luigi. Who the fvck are you to say I "payed" my members to join? My memebers are my FRIENDS that I hang out with both in and OUTSIDE of smash.

I'm gonna hit you with a big F-U-C-K you on this one. If you want to talk tough to me Weegee, then step to my face. I don't take **** from board b1thces.
He's right, Bolts never ran a day in his life!

NOM NOM NOM

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
why so defensive bolt, i hit a soft spot did i ;)

sry phil you are more than correct, that dude waddled away from our last crew battle.

also learn to count, and id check how many members other crews in this area have before you start commenting on how many we have.

im sure your friends with all your crewmates, until the paychecks stop haha

** just so everyone knows, bolt threatened to report my post, what a whiny little doodoo head, hes gonna go tell on me!!!

Top Bottom