• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Hacks worked great at C3, I have rise against and dragonforce on battlefield, thanks to JCaesar

I'm watching Chu destroy meep in IC dittos, its hilarious

Looks like I need to improve, ATHF results this week:

5th- Junebugx
5th- Sanoscy
9th- Lil'b
13th- Tantalus
13th- Bonk

Hopefully everyone else is having fun at otakon.
I got 9th, not 13th. Come on tant step it up.

- Bonk

SOVAman

Smash Hero
yea bonk steppin it up and got 9th GGs tant you need to step it up.

Also ATHF in general very nice I need to team with one of you fukkas sometime

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Baha he's a genius. He'd fit in at my highschool (TJHSST aka Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology aka the nerd school aka theschool full of asians)

SOVAman

Smash Hero
A few things

**** JLB

EE come to C3 you would of got 5th

Tant step your **** up

Waffle I want to hear otakon stories

June GGs

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I, like Tant, have been working for hours on texture hacks/stage hacks/music hacks. It is soooo worth it.

~officially a fan of BionicSonic
BionicSonic's sig is definitely truth. He should play pokemon, he's good at THE HAX
Baha he's a genius. He'd fit in at my highschool (TJHSST aka Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology aka the nerd school aka theschool full of asians)
:grin: I don't play Pokemon, but I do play a lot of Yu-Gi-Oh.

Oh yeah, nobody saw me at the June C3 where I hit the Power button and Gecko OS immediately booted up, didn't need a sensor bar/wiimote LOL. I wish the music code existed last month, but oh well.

Like I said, anyone in ATHF (or in MD/VA for that matter) that needs help in hacking their Wii, see me on AIM or at the next hackfest lol

Lobos

Smash Master
I saw lilB at otakon.....I swear he was at the brawl stations in a ryu costume LMAO...

I know shinku and waffles saw him! LOL

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
http://i31.tinypic.com/2cgzbm9.gif

I went mostly Metaknight. xWeegx counterpicked Luigi's Mansion, so I went DDD. I went Snake against darklink4312 in the Grand Finals at Battlefield (we played there three times), and DDD at Luigi's Mansion when he counterpicked there, and I went Snake when I counterpicked Yoshi's Island (Melee). Otherwise all Metaknight, but I'm feeling really good about Snake now xD Apparently darklink4312 has beaten DSF in a MK ditto set. He's pretty good at em, but I beat him at Smashville and Cruise (Cruise was HIS CP, believe it or not).

Top Bottom