• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
June is a beast. ATHF steppin' it up!

I got 3rd in a Wifi tourney yesterday.. xD

I didn't get first because my Wii got unplugged in the middle of a match in the loser's finals. The opponent was at 2 stocks high % and I was at 1 stock low %. He wanted the match recreated, so we did. All his moves were fresh and I got ***** ._. Oh well

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Waffle: Bandit's busy this weekend. I'll still come up to your place tomorrow night if Tant is going, but otherwise I don't really feel like making that trek by myself.

Also I just wanna let you guys know, it's looking very likely that I'll be moving to Ft Meade by October with TheCape and Kaotical. Goodbye Westminster, we've had some great times QQ

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
it's looking very likely that I'll be moving to Ft Meade by October with TheCape and Kaotical. Goodbye Westminster, we've had some great times QQ
You'll at least be living closer to me then :p

Ah, yes, Westminster, I used to live out in a small town called Uniontown between Taneytown and Westminster...good times good times @_@

Top Bottom