• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

B0NK

Smash Lord
Anything screenshot in english/french/some western language would seem like a dead giveaway especially if the game is in the development stages >_> And the leak would more likely come from a magazine or pokemon sunday tv.

Bad fake if you ask me.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
^ Go to bed youngf@g

Anything screenshot in english/french/some western language would seem like a dead giveaway especially if the game is in the development stages >_> And the leak would more likely come from a magazine or pokemon sunday tv.

Bad fake if you ask me.
But it has to be tested, I'm not giving up on this!

B0NK

Smash Lord
lol well if they haven't released/leaked localized screenshots and boxart for pokemon black and white (way past development stages) why would there even be a possibility of a leaked new game in french?

But w/e cling to your false hope =P

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I don't think it was the worse Jen at all, that title belongs to Diamond n Pearl. The only thing the 3rd gen lacked was fire Pokemon.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
4th gen also had the same lacking of fires

4th gen blew chunks just like 3rd gen but had online trading and battling so we can forgive 4th gen for being terribad

of the 6 (arguably 8) useful 3rd gen pokemon, 3 of them are banned

Meaning I hope you like Swampert and Metagross and Flygon lol

Edit: 3rd gen (emerald) had a cloning glitch that was easy and made duping items and pokemon a cinch, so I can forgive that too

Emerald was a lot of fun actually, Ruby and Sapphire are bad

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Then again I pretty much put 100-200 hours in every pokemon game I play, so why am I hating lol

it's still better than 99% of games available

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I put the most time in 4th and 2nd

1st I played a lot but I was like 10 and sucked at games back then so didn't care too much

3rd I played for 30 minutes, tops

KageMurphy

Smash Master
wow @ Lobos lol

IMO the Gens are ordered from best to worse by when they are released cause I felt after Johto is never got as good but Ruby n Saffire were still legit

black n white might change that, might

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Alright well I'm applying some of my feelings from the show into the game, so game wise Gen 2 was better I guess.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Phil learn how to spell sapphire

also, Heart Gold/Soul Silver= da bes you ever had

Gen 2 can't be worse than Gen 1, because Gen 2 had Gen 1 in it, literally. How amazing was it to beat the game only to find out you could basically complete the first game again in a different order with 100 more pokemon available

The Dashing Knight

Banned via Warnings
2, 1, 4, 3 IMO

Though I only put 1 ahead of 4 for nostalgia purposes, 4th gen is superior to 1st if you play them now obviously.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Im the only person that has gone out of my way to talk to new players at events and introduce myself that ive seen. When people are remembered it makes them feel welcomed and more likely to return. Most of you would rather make fun of the wiimote yoshi kid rather than remember his name is 2fast and he is a yoshi main from va. I think we reap what we sow and you're seeing the effects of it now. No one wants to out of their way to make events unique other than the athf events we had and the gamepad stuff. We've done good things this year and arent completely dead but times are also tough and quite frankly i cant drive 100+ miles each weekend for events. I wouldnt give up on that idea completely guys, just simply help new players out.

Someone else who actually does this well surprisingly is chu. Chu usually takes time to introduce himself to new players and remember their names and who they use. He usually gives tips to new players and will throw them a game to make them feel like they have potential.

Thats one of the things i think we've been lacking. I should add that to my TO guide, lol.
Chu? Helping people? LMAO

SOVAman

Smash Hero

Robfox

Smash Lord
Of course Gen 1 > Gen 2
the show, games, nd merchandise 4 Gen 1 all exceed Gen 2
N the show there was emotion Ash let his butterfree go 4 love now C that was compassionate but N Gen 2 he let Charizard stay because he lost 2 another more diesel Charizard C that was stupid
As 4 the games the games pokemon were harder 2 catch, the pokemon league was actually worth goin 2 since they had pokemon lvl 50-80 (btw pokemon's gold nd silver last elite 4 cast was not even stronger then the 1ST cast of Gen 1), aaaannnnnddddd the storyline + music N Gen 1 kept the population eager
dnt get me wrong Gen 2 was good Gen 1 jus overlapped it by a landslide

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Of course Gen 1 > Gen 2
the show, games, nd merchandise 4 Gen 1 all exceed Gen 2
N the show there was emotion Ash let his butterfree go 4 love now C that was compassionate but N Gen 2 he let Charizard stay because he lost 2 another more diesel Charizard C that was stupid
As 4 the games the games pokemon were harder 2 catch, the pokemon league was actually worth goin 2 since they had pokemon lvl 50-80 (btw pokemon's gold nd silver last elite 4 cast was not even stronger then the 1ST cast of Gen 1), aaaannnnnddddd the storyline + music N Gen 1 kept the population eager
dnt get me wrong Gen 2 was good Gen 1 jus overlapped it by a landslide
gtfo

gen2>>>>all gens

Robfox

Smash Lord
You understand gen 1 is in gen 2 at the second part of the game right?

ignorant people tisk tisk
Yes Gen 1 was N Gen 2 but there were changes it wasnt exactly the same as R/B/Y. And jus because they were inertwined doesnt mean that the original was any worst.
Big headed pricks SMH

@Tant N the end it's all opinionated my G
btw I found ur argument 4 Ally's europe fund on AIB way worse than mine take ur own advice my G
:)

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Yes Gen 1 was N Gen 2 but there were changes it wasnt exactly the same as R/B/Y. And jus because they were inertwined doesnt mean that the original was any worst.
Big headed pricks SMH

@Tant N the end it's all opinionated my G
btw I found ur argument 4 Ally's europe fund on AIB way worse than mine take ur own advice my G
:)
For being ignorant you found your way on my ignore list

Top Bottom