• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Really you're not the only one that does that

Me and TKO talked with 2fast and smokey and played a much a friendlies with them. Come on now

also 2fast is a mario main -__-

Coney

Smash Master
Most of you would rather make fun of the wiimote yoshi kid rather than remember his name is 2fast and he is a yoshi main from va.
no, that's smokey da bear. 2fast is the mario main, his friend and partner. come on, now!

there are other people trying to make new players feel welcome. it's not just you. there ARE some people willing to come to events, people like juno, who just came up to apex last week!

yeah, the smash scene is really intimidating to get into, but i honestly think it also has to do with the fact that we never run pools. i know, i know, i never shut up about pools but, think about it. kids trying to get better show up, throw $10 @ the venue and $20 in the top players wallets, and what do they get to show for it? two sets?

Coney

Smash Master
also i kinda get the feeling there's a lot of "well, i'm pretty bad, but at least i'm not THAT bad!" in this region among mid-level players toward the new guys, which is kinda messed up

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Well see how much i know. Even im bad at it.

Juno was someone i saw at apex and talked to a bit to see how he did. He seemed to be having a great time.

I havent hosted a big event in such a long time. I figured i could leave that to the others to do well because i cant be the only person that does events around here, heh.

I think there is a ton of potential. Ive also wanted pools for forever, zak, do you want to co-host a tournament with pools? Ill arrange a venue.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Newcomers prolly just get annoyed with those idiots always asking to MM

ban Lie & Sin = profit? loooool

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Hey guys, side note -

Turns out I can highlight/upload parts of previous livestreams to youtube, so you can expect offline matches of me, lloD, and Tant to be online. They aren't all too serious, but it's nice to have some footage online. :3

Me vs Tant MK ditto will be up in a few mins.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
I don't think so D:

My dad is on call and he's usually the one who takes us to tourneys so it's very unlikely.

I'm trying to go to Final Smash on Friday though. Then I could do Brawl AND Melee. <3melee

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Time to get rid of this Wifi association. People hate on me for it. I made a second account on AiB and someone said my MK was "havok level"

BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER CUZ IT'S WIFI D:

BMX

Smash Lord
I'm leaving the crew, guys.

Thanks for the opportunity, but I'm just another guy in this crew.

See yall in tourneys. -__^b

Oath.

Smash Ace
alright guys, me and ben are tag teamin, hes out...

im in.. new idea for this crew, more *****es!

get money, then talk like lie, we are guaranteed top 25 at every tourney if we follow these steps

B0NK

Smash Lord
Aha! YouTube loves me after all ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UviaYC_aZFI

I might upload more tonight after emailing my Little Sib, doing a tourney match with lloD, figuring out if I have work this week, modding controllers, and playing Melee. Or somewhere between one of those things.
lol 00:58 was pretty ****.

Hope you can make it out to gamepad, I don't think I've seen you guys since pound 4 =P

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Im the only person that has gone out of my way to talk to new players at events and introduce myself that ive seen. When people are remembered it makes them feel welcomed and more likely to return.
Your definitely not the only person. Ask any newcomer that has shown up in Fredericksburg and they will be able to tell you who Bolt is. I play friendlies with EVERY newcomer I meet and welcome them with open arms.

I'm leaving the crew, guys.

Thanks for the opportunity, but I'm just another guy in this crew.

See yall in tourneys. -__^b
Dooooosh! Dey you go baby!

alright guys, me and ben are tag teamin, hes out...

im in.. new idea for this crew, more *****es!

get money, then talk like lie, we are guaranteed top 25 at every tourney if we follow these steps
lmfao.. Dre out of nowherez.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Or maybeeeeeeeeeeeee.... hmmm

Bolt - Get back on your knees sucking are balls to come to Crewfest, I liked u better that way D;

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
**** **** just got serious in this thread lmao.
(read a few pages back about ATHF)
I wish we had this problem in FNB but we only have about 10 members that know each other real well & talk face to face LMAO

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Indeed, can't get more dramatic than this.

(More drama ensues.)

((I will probably have to edit this post saying how wrong I was.))

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I didn't see any drama, only reasons why someone didn't feel they were still right for the crew, which you know, is fine. Don't try n make it more then it was, Jews.

Top Bottom