• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Anyway, I never played Platinum, I'm thinking about getting it cause I am bored with SS for now until I get some level 100s to battle with

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Get shoddy battle and learn the competitive side of playing since it requires no training just create what you want and try it out

at one point or another, Waffle, SOVAman, LLOD, Count Kaiser, Thunderhorse, Tantalus, and maybe even B0NK have played Shoddy, and still may, so you could have training partners to help you as well

Shoddy is fun for testing stuff, i might try to enter some mario kart/pokemon tournaments at some point.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Steven played shoddy a lot

I barely played shoddy, but I did at one time quite a lot

I used to use it to test teams, but now I am too good and don't need to test them there

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Get out of this thread.

Edit: Joe where did you go?
Ocean city. Left Thursday. Caitie and my family stayed at a condo we rented till Sunday.

I also brought my Wii and we played brawl-. Love that game. Snake my main in brawl-.

Caitie main's Mk in it LOL.

Also, can someone explain to me the "smash bash" moving titles? So confused.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Scott and Phil, I saw you put yourselves as maybe attending Keitaro's tourney on the 25th. Would you be going up that day and back that night?

Wondering, cause I might want to go lol.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Okay so I would like a little more respect from a lot of people. I have been placing good and doing well at tourneys and stuff but people still hate on me. It's annoying as ****. Like this weekend Kenny said he should get a higher seed then me. Lol wtf no I place higher than him like every time I have entered recently. Also Tant when he list "up and coming players" it seems he purposely excludes me......gay. I just want some respect that is all, I place higher than you guys save for june and you guys still treat me like I suck (for the most part). That is fine. I know tant congratulated me in the Crewfest 3 thread I appreciate that, so I think he finally noticed my improvement. But, for the people that talk down to me after at gamepad I got last hit with GIMR against his ICies and G&W. I go last hit with Lie and I beat a ICies this weekend that beat GIMR. Only to lose to the 2 best players in the region chu and candy. I do not have a wii to practice on nor do I go to "training session" I am just a smart player and I make people look stupid when I play them. If I had a wii I would practice, believe me. tbh I don't even think I can do DDD's downthrow CG on most characters. Also if you can beat me I would say you are a good player because I pretty much outsmart people that aren't good. I don't need to practice or learn techs to be good like people like Seagull think.

So basically I am just asking that you people don't talk down about me or say I am a bad player, thanks

Kenrawr

Smash Master
quit *****in, soft *** troll.

I said that I was surprised I got **** seeded and that I liked your seed more (we were both in the same bracket but I was on the top with Chu second round while you had GIMR, who got beat by RUBBERBANDMAN) Congrats?

Really surprised you're that butthurt about Tant not mentioning you. Why do you care?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I never talked you down. Like I told you in person, you acted like you didn't care about tha game and **** brawl and all this stuff, how would you expect someone to take you seriously?

Up and coming players, I just named the people off the top of my head that I knew were practicing a lot. I didn't realized it mattered to you that much to be awesome at the game. It's also kind of hard to take you seriously when you talk down a lot of people on the boards. You do seem to have this "smashboards alter ego" (hell we all do to some degree i suppose) that, at events, turns into the same humble person that I knew 2 years ago that wanted to be good at brawl.

I'm absolutely confident you are really good. HAT and I had a discussion about how ridiculously smart you were at APEX.

Point Blank: People change, and you my friend are one of my all time favorite people and I have nothing but respect for you and what you do. Our team when united (Me, you, Steven, Phil, Nate, the original 5) is simply unbeatable at running events and creating hype.

When it comes to players, we still all keep around the same skill level even though June seems to be out of our league, he used to be on our level and excelled. I would want nothing more than to see us all excel to June's level of play and beyond. Wouldn't a results thread that had all of us in the top 12 be amazing? That's what I always aim for.

I'd love to discuss this more in person. If you want us to support you, I will be behind you all the way.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
First off I am not a troll, kenny. I am just a person so don't call me that.

also Scott it really isn't that you didn't put me on the list that wasn't a big deal, and I said I appreciate what you said in crewfest thread, it is a few other people that disrespect me and say I am just a troll and blah blah. But, most of the people that say that are trash and just want to put me down for some reason.

anyways sorry for namedropping you tant

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
DDD/MK is a much more preferred team IMO than Snake or Yoshi, and your MK is defensive so that doesn't really work too much.

Who's the main teammate

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Don't forget that I complemented you after our match at Crewfest :D

SOVAman

Smash Hero
DDD/MK is a much more preferred team IMO than Snake or Yoshi, and your MK is defensive so that doesn't really work too much.

Who's the main teammate
Taj, even though we didn't team at crewfest we played like all Friday night and did well. Also he is mk too so mk DDD might just be a good team

Also GIMR yea I know you respect me lol

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
I mean, you do troll a lot. Which makes me think you're trolling right now if you're acting suprised people are calling you a troll lol

SOVAman

Smash Hero
If you mean trolling on the boards, then yea. But, I really wouldn't even call it trolling I am just posting what I want.

as if you think I troll when I play people, I don't. I just want to make people look stupid

and I don't really troll at tourneys, just like harmless **** talk

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
You were definitely trolling at kings dominion you can't deny that, LOL

Top Bottom