• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
YEEHAW

Alright everyone, omnis is this week. I want to see all of you or most of you there. If you're planning on entering singles, be very prepared to take this seriously. This is the best opportunity everyone has had in a long while to show what they've got. If you havent been practicing, you may be better off not entering. If that is you, please give the rest of us support. Everyone should have a blast at this regardless.

Do your best. See you saturday.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Welp, time to HIT THE OL DUSTY TRAIL....
10:laugh:

wifi crew lolz. recruit 2-3 wifi players and all of a sudden we're a wifi crew.
That's what someone from your crew told me you were.. a "wifi crew" because you all usually practice together over wifi due to the distance or something.. :dizzy: I don't remember word for word..

I mean if your not, its whatever.. just going off of what I was told.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Originally we were a crew that played wifi a lot and i played with lilb, june, sano, llod, sgod, and waffle via wifi. Now we're just friends. I called us a wifi crew then but labels arent all that important, now are they. What we are now can only be described by one word- ATHF.

Cease this jibberish. Tant out

KageMurphy

Smash Master
more like out of his mind xD

btw Tant looks like my laptop is ****ing up again, I got 10 dollas with your name on it and a few hours of smash Wed or Fri if you can stop by and work your quick magic =]

junebug

Smash Journeyman
sweet @ neo vs chu vids. i saw some of them i think; the ones on NKB's account.

i'm basically confirmed tant. i got the okay ages ago, i just needa get back to the U.S. and sign up. so we can start talkin about rides + hote rooms and shiz.

looking forward to seeing you guys on the 17th! :)

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Time to **** at Omni's tourney for free.

Also, Scott why is your character on your account Ike?

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Semi-Serious post here

first off: tant make my characters DDD and Snake, you can leave mk if you want but I don't really use him at all

also I really feel like we are getting better and becoming more of a "legit" crew now. But, I don't think we have that image. No hard feeling and I love you guys, but the supplementary members things should not exist. You either are ATHF or you aren't and I don't feel like they are especially since they have the title of "supplementary". If we gonna call them supplementary I just don't feel like they are part of the ATHF family also since we don't hang out with any of them outside or smash or even in tourneys. My opinion is if you guys are actually looking to be more of a serious crew we gotta take things more seriously. Like not having members like sano and beta and people like that, who really don't go to tourneys and aren't ATHF.

"Too be ATHF you should have to prove you deserve to be ATHF"

I know some of you say I shouldn't post something like this, but lemme be honest I don't like sugar coating my post to be sincere to everyone. So if you guys truly wanna get up to more of a serious level we should make it seem like it is serious thing to get into the crew, instead of just meeting a guy once and saying "I like ____ and he is ATHF" like we did for Beta, llod, smash god, and sano

You guys do what you want but I can't even see ourselves ever being thought of as a serious crew by others in the region if we have non-serious member.

That's all, no hard feelings, but I just wanted to say this to everyone that cares.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
but I mean the tourney results says it all

.___. lol
Did you even read my post??

tourney results don't matter to me. I want to be serious now and I want the best for ATHF.

And that is my opinion on how that is possible

In other news:

I am seceding from Md/Va and I am only ATHF now, I won't root for Md/VA anymore and just root for who I like. And since I want to be only ATHF I want to be affiliated with a crew that is serious

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Well Brandon, I disagree about removing the supplementary section because everyone there has in fact been to events and we've chilled there b4 with them and they still support us. Sano, Beta, LLOD n SG are mainly limited and not able to attend things due to their parents being strict, we can't fault them for that because its not their fault. Shado has work on Saturdays but attends when he's free, can't fault him for having a job.

I don't see the problem.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
lol @ tourney results don't matter for md/va..

we all play tourney for nothing but crew battle was important the most..
clearly

(no)..
my engrish isn't good.... so I will let other people explain to you then :o
You really don't understand what I am saying so please stop replying.

thanks you

Well Brandon, I disagree about removing the supplementary section because everyone there has in fact been to events and we've chilled there b4 with them and they still support us. Sano, Beta, LLOD n SG are mainly limited and not able to attend things due to their parents being strict, we can't fault them for that because its not their fault. Shado has work on Saturdays but attends when he's free, can't fault him for having a job.

I don't see the problem.
Looks like everyone has a different opinion and I have mine.

I figure nothing will change and that's fine, we will just be the way we always have been. And if that is how you guys wanna do things I will support that and that will be it. I'm just voicing my opinion

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
I was doing my best yesterday... then Brandon 'now' said "it don't matter"

so that's your problem then.. .___. wtf
and I'm not even trolling

Phil please just rescue me

edit: I love when people don't understand what I'm trying to say..... then they came to me and say "sorry" afterward

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I understand where you are coming from Brandon, my only problem is its not by choice they don't come, just remember that, you know some parents can be a pain, you just have chill ones lol

Lets just keep doing our thing, I'm sure they'll be able to hit up something soon since school is out. Everyone knows we're legit, that cannot be denied~!

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I was doing my best yesterday... then Brandon 'now' said "it don't matter"

so that's your problem then.. .___. wtf
and I'm not even trolling

Phil please rescue me
It has nothing to do with the **** results

my post had to do with the crew......goddddddddd

like I said please stop replying when you don't understand what I am saying

Top Bottom