• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

BetaZealot

Smash Journeyman
Alright here's what I've been doing this summer.

4:30AM: get up

5:00AM-9:00AM Swim Practice/ Weight room

10:30-3 work
or
3-8:30 work

Every saturday I've had to swim in a meet, I really want to come to a tournament but I can't let my team down. I try to get to a tournament but I'm just so tired from all that.

I've been training my *** off every single day of the summer to reach my goals. Swimming is a good way for me to get into a good college.

Training this hard isn't for nothing. I plan to go to nationals and then the Olympics/Worlds.

I really am trying to find time to play in tournaments, I'm getting my learners permit soon.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
dude keep doing what your doing beta a tourney or lil bs *****ing is not more important than your life i doubt b has planned that far dawg xD

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
He would be real nice in person.

In short Brandon: our dearest friends have lives and are not going to give up their dreams for something they aren't excelling highly at.

Sanoscy is still awesome, but really doesn't have a good reason for not being around, heh. He needs to convince his mom that tournies aren't he devil and he'll be at events. His dad really wants him to be good at the game and excel.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Alright

tbh though I don't know how some were ATHF to begin with but that is beyond the point atm.

also I still disagree with the title of "supplementary" but if that's what you wanna put them as that's fine. I much rather have it say "inactive" of you move people to "retired" if they don't go to a tourney for like 6 months they are practically retired and people can always return out of retirement

just do something about calling them supplementary and I won't have anymore complaints lol

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
so whats happening this weekend, i need to decide what to do. harrisburg is having a tourney, the legion and project m sounds good to me as well, if i recall gull is also having a tourney. options everywhere someone help me.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Legion may be at gulls

Which is like a 2 for 1 combo

Im also having a kart off against tiger because gull says she'll beat me hands down

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
Lol Tant.. You guys can't beat us.. I can't even believe Smurf lost to Junebug in that crew battle..

Lobos

Smash Master
harrisburg is free money....

seb I want to meet your sister.....only to say that I 3 stocked your fox with my link :)

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Im not shocked at all that june beat smurf, in fact a two stock wouldve been possible.

Fury you've improved a lot too i saw you beat snakeee.

But we got dis!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Yeah i mean

We have june for dextasmurf
Sanoscy for chibo
Ee for squall
lilb for kingtoon
Me for nasty
Llod for vex
Bmx for mib
Esoj for ebo
Smash god for any other people left

B0NK

Smash Lord
Yeah i mean

We have june for dextasmurf
Sanoscy for chibo
Ee for squall
lilb for kingtoon
Me for nasty
Llod for vex
Bmx for mib
Esoj for ebo
Smash god for any other people left
and me for the homo counter-picking :D

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
smash gods got this for fury
Give me Chibo or Fury.

Chibo is so bad against Rob and I love to verse Mk's with Wolf. Plus what Mk has Wolf experience :lick:

And Tant, can you change the title of the thread to hype my tourney Saturday?

And link the hagerstown people too to my tourney. Hagerstown isn't too far from Eldersberg.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Tant, remove Falco from my characters on OP. Add Snake to it instead. Gonna bust out my Snake soon.

Top Bottom