• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I'll leave that decision up to June, bolt

Chances of me doing much traveling after MLG until october or so is slim, it'll probably be all MD tournaments for me or I'll be catching rides, as my car is in very bad health. It just got the check engine light today and was making some noise.

June can pretty much take our VA boys down there but it's totally gonna be up to him. I'll let him make that decision!

Nate: we'll be busy Crew battling the PA crew at omnis, although i did laugh at that

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I considered it Waffles, but Aaron (Lykeios) works that day and I now have a smashfest to throw for the younger locals, by Sages Request. (x_x) I'm sure my other crew members will be attending though if you really want to crew battle then.. It will just have to be a 4v4.

EDIT: June said he would try to make Crewfest 3, so we'll see what happens I suppose. Also, I may have a bigger, better venue for Crewfest 3, I'll be taking pictures of it soon and have it posted in the Crewfest 3 thread. I hope you guys can support it.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I considered it Waffles, but Aaron (Lykeios) works that day and I now have a smashfest to throw for the younger locals, by Sages Request. (x_x) I'm sure my other crew members will be attending though if you really want to crew battle then.. It will just have to be a 4v4.

EDIT: June said he would try to make Crewfest 3, so we'll see what happens I suppose. Also, I may have a bigger, better venue for Crewfest 3, I'll be taking pictures of it soon and have it posted in the Crewfest 3 thread. I hope you guys can support it.
That's right hoe, know who runs this smash **** and respect it.

Anyway, I'll try to find a ride to it as long as it doesn't conflict with Otakon or Apex. If you set it up for after MLG weekend it could be the starting event for the next PR season, think about it, plenty of time to hype it.

Sova

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Well I was going to shoot for sometime in September, it all depends on if I can get this new venue or not. I'm trying to get more space and other goodies for the community.

When's the new PR season start?

BMX

Smash Lord
Whoever wants to chill tomorrow on Saturday and not going to tant's, you should come over and chill at my place. -_^b

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
tell me when you guys get over 50 members that don't even play with each other
Pffft.

We're a family, our bonds go beyond seeing each other in person all the time. When we do see each other we always act as if we just saw each other the other day.

ATHF for life.
SSF4 hype, y'all. Too bad you guys are late to the party. >_>
I'm not. I bought SFIV the day it came out and then I bought SSFIV the second week it came out.

Sakura all day.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
There's something called a Life we have takeover. I dont have time to go to every tourney and event like ***s and *****es. Throwin smash fest like every week good 4 u guys.

*****s like me have classes to study for. Dating to do. And **** no i wont go to a tourney over spendin time with my wifey. U can even ask TK that. Also i have a job and need to work to pay for my own college. And even tho i dont see ATHF ery day like FNB sees each other. They are still Fam and always will be.

Lol***.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Lol guys TakeO is trolling, chill guys

But seriously TakeO even though they are far I've taken the time to hang out and play with ATHF as much as possible. I set up a midweek smashvest IN CENTREVILLE VA, and I'm gonna try to swing by ESOJ/Korn on Monday and play for a while.

I play with Gull/EE at FNB SMASHFEST NEW HQ, get @ me at NOIDs. NKB is weird for living on the east side of DC. We also setup kings dominion trips etc. and encourage each other. I buy people food and sponsor them if need be. We're a group together.

Tant out

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
you know, that kings dominion trip had a bunch of athf, originals, classic melee people, and many more. however none of the wonderful contributing members of fnb happened to show up. contributing to the community? bridging gaps between us? thats what athf brings to the table.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
lol @ this crew talk. ATHF is, or atleast was a Wifi crew.. right? Now it's just a Small Villiage of friends.

Did ATHF ever crew batte FNB?

SOVAman

Smash Hero
lol @ this crew talk. ATHF is, or atleast was a Wifi crew.. right? Now it's just a Small Villiage of friends.

Did ATHF ever crew batte FNB?
Lol no.

We were never a wifi crew it was originally, Tant, EE, Waffle, Me, Bonk, and June. As far as original members and the only wifi player out of all that is June

Top Bottom