• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Otakoooooooooooooon, then pluto-con. seagull i may go into your room if i dont figure out my housing soon.
Sounds cool with me Yo. Let me know though. I don't need to know too soon since I have the room reserved already. I just like knowing the number of peepz I got. 7 people is the most I would want.

Confirmed for my room:
Snakattack
Pitzer
Bmx
Renan
Me
Tiger

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Me and Caitie planned a tourney today at Eldersburg local library for July 24th. It's in a secluded room from the public and after 5 we have the room to ourselves till 11 when we have to leave. Doors don't open till 1 though, but that shouldn't be a problem. 10 hours for a tourney should be plenty as long as things go smoothly.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=278523

Tant, I'd like your help for bracket and seeding if you don't mind.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I was planning on not traveling in july too far for tournaments, and so far we have Westminster, Baltimore, and Eldersburg. Perfect. This should be a blast- I'll definitely try to be there Joe. As long as I don't get put on any projects i'll help out.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Me and Caitie planned a tourney today at Eldersburg local library for July 24th. It's in a secluded room from the public and after 5 we have the room to ourselves till 11 when we have to leave. Doors don't open till 1 though, but that shouldn't be a problem. 10 hours for a tourney should be plenty as long as things go smoothly.

You couldn't get $5 venue fee for a library?

lame

Edit: Nate14 da bes
http://www.smashboards.com/converse.php?u=113623&u2=53195

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
You couldn't get $5 venue fee for a library?

lame

Edit: Nate14 da bes
http://www.smashboards.com/converse.php?u=113623&u2=53195
To make it up, I made singles and doubles 5 bucks each so you're saving money.

Singles normally=10
Doubles normally=10
Venue= 5

So you'd be paying 25.

Mine has it so you pay 5 for singles and doubles and 10 for venue. Total=20. You're saving 5 bucks and a setup saves you 5 more. It costs money to rent the library out which is why I have to charge 10 for venue, but I'm making it up by lowering singles/doubles cost.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
To make it up, I made singles and doubles 5 bucks each so you're saving money.

Singles normally=10
Doubles normally=10
Venue= 5

So you'd be paying 25.

Mine has it so you pay 5 for singles and doubles and 10 for venue. Total=20. You're saving 5 bucks and a setup saves you 5 more. It costs money to rent the library out which is why I have to charge 10 for venue, but I'm making it up by lowering singles/doubles cost.
Ohh I didn't see the lower singles and doubles fees

good stuff

I will try to make it

KageMurphy

Smash Master

TANT? MUTHA FUKA YOU KNOW WHO I IS!?
dang now we're back to a tourney every week D=
DON'T YOU WANNA MAKE IT OUTTA APEX POOLS!?
I was planning on not traveling in july too far for tournaments, and so far we have Westminster, Baltimore, and Eldersburg. Perfect. This should be a blast- I'll definitely try to be there Joe. As long as I don't get put on any projects i'll help out.
splendid.

MUTHA FUKA

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
i went to enter, and it told me that i had to make a video....this turned me off. however maybe one of these weekends ill get together with some buddies and make a bs video that has nothing to do with the subject and randomly say SONIC at the end and submit it.

BetaZealot

Smash Journeyman
We should all drive to the nearest Sonic and order a lot of food. Then when the person walks up with our food we all run away saying "you're too slow!"

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I didn't laugh

so looks like drama was started in the MD/VA thread without my help

Nah wait i started that nevermind, inui just pushed it over the top of the hill, I commend him for his honorable work

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
NKBeezy. I think i have vids from the tourney on ur wii.nou. I will happily suggurdigg if u could upload them. I should be using the "nou." Tag.

I have 2 mtches vs CK and 1 ridic one vs boss. (Hug)

Also lolz i sugg at this game. Speed 2 gud 4 nao. I wish i had the same drive i used too :( i may go to the tourney on the 10th if i feel like waking up. I miss meh ATHF fam suggin dat digg alldayeryday.nou.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Lollz. Its either the one on the 10th or the one on the 17th. I dont think i have the tolerance to go to 2 back 2 back. Anyway i make my most money on saturdays flirting at my job. Soon i'll be following people out to their cars. Yeeeeeee

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
NKBeezy. I think i have vids from the tourney on ur wii.nou. I will happily suggurdigg if u could upload them. I should be using the "nou." Tag.

I have 2 mtches vs CK and 1 ridic one vs boss. (Hug)

Also lolz i sugg at this game. Speed 2 gud 4 nao. I wish i had the same drive i used too :( i may go to the tourney on the 10th if i feel like waking up. I miss meh ATHF fam suggin dat digg alldayeryday.nou.
Yeah I'll be uploading all the matches on my wii this week because I will be done with summer classes as of Wednesday.

Top Bottom