• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
@ phil - i dont get it, are you a king or a judge because kings dont have court rooms, they have courts. but nm, im being silly, we all know there cant be a black king.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Lol @ Nate

yo, can someone tell me how to get the Hoenn and Shinno sounds in pokemon so I can catch other pokemon, plzzzz

Nilik

Smash Cadet
Not like any of you guys care. but me and sano are going back to tournaments.
Although i spent all my money :0

anyways inb4ignoringthispost.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
OMG guys so I figured out the Hoenn sound and such so I am searching and a wild SHINY Linoone appears, this is ****ing awesome, what are the odds! XD

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Scott, me n Noid have randomly decided to goto SixFlags this tuesday, can u come?

3 seats left so don't be shy people, if ur in MD that is

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Don't worry Scott, KD money is already set aside :)

btw u should swing by tomorrow n drop off Mario Kart, wii sports demo ****ing sucks

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Ok, so I'm gonna request off the 5th, 10th, 17th of July for tournies and KD. Also for Apex obviously. I reserved a room for Apex already.

Does anyone else wanna room with me? I got Pitzer, Bmx (If he didn't quit), Ganonballer (If he can come), and SSR so far.

Pitzer is sleeping in the bathtub apparently. Least that's what he said.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I think my group was planning for a room atm, June, EE, and Korn. I dunno who else might show up. Btw guys we should start confirming this.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
So if I have 5, I'd like one more in case Ganonballer can't come. Rooms already paid for. Brandon, I need a definite yes if you or Steven are going if you wanted to room with me/Phil.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Just give it to someone else then, if you need to know asap

i don't think I have the money for it atm, since I am still planning on going to Otakon

Top Bottom