• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
nah yall are basically saying look we suck and were gonna stay that way nice job trying to act like you dont care when you clearly do mister im so good at doubles

Famous

Smash Champion
Ehhh...Boss probably would have placed higher if he didn't always have to play against fkin M2K so early...just sayin. Idk what happened to Meep and Coney. I was surprised to see Cheese in 33rd. San getting 11th just with Ike...Ike. The metagame seems to be changing dramatically

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
@ kenny - i hope that wasnt a randomly placed insult in my direction, because if so you'll be begging me to stop making fun of you yet again in a matter of minutes.

@ scott - aight bro, thanks for looking out for my team endeavors, your place on friday?

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Your post above just proved you aren't witty enough to make me "beg" you to stop anything... sigh, wannabe trolls all day.

I'd explain it but I'm pretty sure everyone but you understood my comment. It was a pretty general statement.

P.S. yayyyy internet feels so gooooodddd

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
@ kenny - and what about the countless times before you've come to me on aim begging me to stop? i was giving you a chance to forgoe that process but you seem to want to make it harder on yourself. also calling everything emo when it doesnt apply just makes you sound like a fool.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
...I've never begged you on AIM for anything? Lectured maybe.. but begged? Never.

The emo comment was towards the pessimism that was going on in this thread. It wasn't meant to be offensive towards anyone.

you sound like a fool.

BMX

Smash Lord
I'm looking into a new venue for MD/VA around this area in Woodbridge... Good luck D:

phil better train hard as ****.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
WHO WANTS TO MOVE TO MY APARTMENT ?? YOU WILL GET A BIG ROOM FOR YOURSELF $500 a month(included electric fee, internet) Please, let me know..
I prefer someone that I know personally though :)

plus there is shopping center + subway next to the apartment.. so it's pretty convenience :)

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I would cafe but I am not allowed to run away yet

and I would only pay 300 a month tops (if I had a job) anyways, so yea

Nilik

Smash Cadet
when i go to tournaments i think I'm only going to team with sano,snack,tant,lil b,EE and poyo.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
WHO WANTS TO MOVE TO MY APARTMENT ?? YOU WILL GET A BIG ROOM FOR YOURSELF $500 a month(included electric fee, internet) Please, let me know..
I prefer someone that I know personally though :)

plus there is shopping center + subway next to the apartment.. so it's pretty convenience :)
I'd totally take you up on that if you lived in MD.

Top Bottom