• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Yee deleted everything else.

@SnakAttack- I think I said wario vs MK was 60:40 MK, dunno what you're point is
I'm well aware that you said that.

My point is that I disagree with that statement.

I included the fact that the Wario boards said it as well to make it evident that their amount of experience and knowledge with the character in question probably eclipses my opinion pertaining to the match-up ratio in question.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Wow, so many posts today lol. Most of these arguments suck >.>

@tant - I'm not bitter. I've been bullying joe's wolf since 08 :p

*phone post*

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I know kenny

the wolf rivalry continues here

@Nate- June CP's that stage AGAINST MK and wins, just be better? I dunno what else to tell you. You have a lot of bad habits. We could work on them. Random MK could've been Jigglypuff and capitalized on you shield grabbing every attack. You have a ton more out of shield options. Utilt OOS is awesome. Fair/Nair are cool too.

@Phil- Ask neo if he thinks he'll 3 stock me again in that match, who better to learn from than the man who beat you himself, sure i might lose but his marth is harder, he's just smarter than me overall

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
super win time

edit: otakon planning, anyone here want in my room? nkb im looking at your direction, cmon bro we needs you.
Lol dude, you know I'm down! The thing is I might have to go room with Happy Black Guy and his brother, and friend because they need a 4th. Fortunately they are pretty ghey, and might back out so.... =3

On another note, I wanted to wish everyone going to Crewfest tomorrow good luck! I will probably doing family things with my Texas family =3

I expect 2-0s from all of you =D

ATHF all day baby!

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Lol dude, you know I'm down! The thing is I might have to go room with Happy Black Guy and his brother, and friend because they need a 4th. Fortunately they are pretty ghey, and might back out so.... =3

On another note, I wanted to wish everyone going to Crewfest tomorrow good luck! I will probably doing family things with my Texas family =3

I expect 2-0s from all of you =D

ATHF all day baby!
NKB ;____; I have replays (files for sd card).. what's your email ?
I want you to upload them, whenever you can though

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
im not heading to gamepad place because its rediculously far for me, so good luck fellas. i expect to hear tales of our epic victory over other crews.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Waffle if you're not busy, you should come to the Legion fest tomorrow. We're meeting at BWW at 5pm as usual. We already have 7 people definitely coming, including one of your crewmates.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
@ ceez - you know i would but tant got it right, im heading to harrisburg, although i may be able to come down to westminster afterwards. those hburg tourneys usually end kinda early. wouldnt make bww for sure but who knows, ill keep you informed.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
^ Me too! I think I have the tourney edition.

Tant and Cafe, I will probably upload your videos on Wednesday or Thursday night.

Just curious, how many videos did you both give me? Because I have a feeling Cafe gave me his entire replay folder =D

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
^ Me too! I think I have the tourney edition.

Tant and Cafe, I will probably upload your videos on Wednesday or Thursday night.

Just curious, how many videos did you both give me? Because I have a feeling Cafe gave me his entire replay folder =D
I have no idea... :(
but in my thought, there was set of Candy vs Chu, then set of me vs Chu (4 matches)

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I just got done stealing a mailbox without a second thought, I always act first, because consequences don't affect people who are this ****ing awesome.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
@ phil - there a reason for this mailbox thievery? i fully support this btw. think ima go and steal one of those giant blue drop off ones tonight just to outdo you.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
The guy keeps letting his dog out at night and all it does is bark, I do not approve of his asshattery

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
The guy keeps letting his dog out at night and all it does is bark, I do not approve of his asshattery
LOL so instead of talking to him about it you steal his mail box, sounds like a passive aggressive Womanlike thing to do if you ask me ;)

Top Bottom