• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Phil doesnt think about the after consequences

Such as the dog now being out more than before to guard the new mailbox they get because someone stole theirs

I thought those were town houses though and had those group mailboxes, dunno how they were stolen, maybe your house is different i've never payed attention that much

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Still being extra black I see phil.
because we all can relate to that common stereotype about black people stealing mailboxs
You know it baby.
LOL so instead of talking to him about it you steal his mail box, sounds like a passive aggressive Womanlike thing to do if you ask me ;)
I've learned from my ho's.
Phil doesnt think about the after consequences

Such as the dog now being out more than before to guard the new mailbox they get because someone stole theirs

I thought those were town houses though and had those group mailboxes, dunno how they were stolen, maybe your house is different i've never payed attention that much
Not to worry, I left a note regarding the dog, it was a quiet night, the mailbox will be returned tonight.

The one's on the end all have seperate boxes.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Signed me and Caitie up for apex guys. You might wanna today since price goes up May 31st or 30th by 10 bucks.

Got my grades and ***** everything. So I can definitely attend tournies now that I don't have educatory constrictions.

And my new avi is legit. Now you know how trees have sex/reproduce.

B0NK

Smash Lord
Congrats to Scott and Ben for being newly ranked on the OP of the player ranking thread. Also congrats to June with the +34 ROFL.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
That list doesn't mean anything, he doesn't include so many events because of lack of brackets, its stupid.

B0NK

Smash Lord
That list doesn't mean anything, he doesn't include so many events because of lack of brackets, its stupid.
Well it means something, data is data. I agree it's stupid that he can't do it without a bracket, but it's the only way to rank by who you beat and placement =\. Noid's time consuming system works needs the bracket for that same reason. (unfortunately noid also needs set count, which is just tough to get people to take the time to record set count, maybe why there hasn't been an update for his yet)

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I mean, it has to start somewhere,

Their formulas are built to calculate it

It also accounts for lack of certain events by ranking your 9 best showings as opposed to an over all score

Noids list is more accurate, albeit.

BMX

Smash Lord
Good luck, gais, at Ultimate Money Match Zone. -_^b

I signed up for both MLG and Apex, so I got that crap out of the way.

Can't wait. ^__^

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Dude King Dedede is the truth =3

I really like playing with him now. I am actually a pretty good team partner with him. Like since D3 is slowish I am A LOT less wreckless. I take my time to punish and get kills with him.

B0NK

Smash Lord
But you and bonk got double 5 stocked by me and tant

step that doubles game up son
And then I switch to an actually viable doubles character and you both get DK punched.

Step your games up.

B0NK

Smash Lord
Thiiiiis guy

they win one match out of like 435354353454334 and he tries to talk

inb4ICiesjohns
That's cute, the 12 year old is trying to count. Don't worry in a few more year you get to use letters in math too!

SOVAman

Smash Hero
That's cute, the 12 year old is trying to count. Don't worry in a few more year you get to use letters in math too!
LOL @ trying to get this personal, that's fine I guess

you get no pu$$y, 18 years old and never touched a woman

g**** bonk lol

B0NK

Smash Lord
LOL @ trying to get this personal, that's fine I guess

you get no pu$$y, 18 years old and never touched a woman

g**** bonk lol
You talk like you have, I wasn't making this personal I use the same old joke the smash community has since we started playing. It's no secret you look young.

And LOL at you sayin I never touch a women, when the only women you hang out with outside of school are those you see at smash tourneys. (Not many ROFL)

Don't trash talk when you know nothing on the subject.

Top Bottom