• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
@ k9 - obvious you dont understand exactly how much i enjoy laughing at other peoples stupidity. if im laughing, than i dont give a **** about anything else. and if im laughing because of few people got butt hurt and are taking it way to far, than im in pure bliss.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
For the record, I'm pretty sure nathan lives solely to laugh at other people, and if he causes it, it's even better

See: High school computer tech center class with ms. wood, when people were arguing he suggested throwing crap at each other like how monkeys do

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Bad sarcasm is bad

are you going to Indy, kenny? PS called me and said neo wasn't going, so they had a spot, and i told them you might want to go if you weren't already headed there

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
lolz at nkb, way to bring back good memories

@ ck - you dont have to be good, you just have to entertain me.

@ gaia - who the hell are you and why should i even consider you for this crew? all applications must be submitted to me explaining these things.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
AIGHT AS A JOURNEY OF A SONIC MAIN. To Take back this **** hole from Speed. I need to go beat everyone i lost to before and outplace him in tournies.

So EE and Waffle. I challenge you two to MMs.

$5 plus you choose the price.

I'll be going Sonic.

I prefer if u go D3 EE since thats what i lost to but its ur choice.

And Waffle i dont remember who i lost to of urs. I think Lucario. But u can choose whoever.

Just hit me up and let me know what tournies youre going too and I'll see if I'll be there. Also what amount and yada yada broos.

Edit: Theres a tourney on March 6. Can't recall the name. I'll get it. Im not gonna be at viridian tho.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
theres nothing wrong with bf or fd, just people making johns.

@ shado - i dont quite understand, you said "$5 plus you choose the price." this does not make sense to me, but im down to money match you if your honor is on the line like that, how can i refuse a noble request like that. i put 5 bucks at most on the line.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I think he means 5 dollars and up, meaning it can be anywhere from 5 dollars to like 100, you pick the price.

5 will do tho

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Thanks Waffle and EE!

haha Yeaa. I need to stop slacking and start playing this game again. Tired of Speed riding ya dig? So I'm trying to play all the old people I've lost to in serious matches to see if I've improved and worked on what was needed. Also imma start joining tournies again. Should be fun to get back in the game :cool::cool::cool:

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
i cant take a crew serious when they're called something like streetbrawlas or whatever. dont often see people out on the mean streets playing video games. observations aside, video is kinda bland, few decent moments but nothing that i havent seen before.

Top Bottom