• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
the june combo was like 4 bairs and an up b... :(

June is far more impressive than that, wait till you all see him for real

Shado, continue to troll, its humorous

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
trolls assemble, im going to suggest that for about a week, we move our thread into the "sliq needs your help" thread. i wanna troll this dude til he jumps off a bridge ;) who's with me?

B0NK

Smash Lord
trolls assemble, im going to suggest that for about a week, we move our thread into the "sliq needs your help" thread. i wanna troll this dude til he jumps off a bridge ;) who's with me?
Well a suggestion....

since he thinks he won just have someone quote your next few troll post and then he can't ignore them.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Dang, I just checked out that thread expectin sliq to throw the first punch.

Waffle and b, you guys are trying too hard.

INB4ZOMGLAUGHINGLOLZUGOTTROLLEDIJUSTBOREDCHILLIT'SJUSTTROLLING!

Kenrawr

Smash Master
While I am lazy as ****...

No, you posting in every thread trying to troll people for no reason is indeed "trying too hard".

A lulzy, smart troll:
Lol, you put them on your ignore list and still bothered to follow up on their posts when you saw they said your name? GG asshat.
^check out that trap yo!

A not lulzy, smart troll:
Everyone else in this thread.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Rofl

For the record, nathan isn't a troll, he's just a hater

Brandon is now a pro troll, but his inexperience showed there, took a bit of a veterans touch for that one, he still has much to learn, but phil has def passed the torch down

I'm just a know it all

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Trolling, hating;(wtfwheredosemicolonsgoagainandwhatshouldihaveputthereinstead?) it's all about how you present yourself. ;)

@june - :mad:

Top Bottom