• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
yo nkb, hit me up on aim. i need to give you a few words

@ crew - you can start sending me vids tommorrow, ill be around most of the day. you can find me on aim, im pretty sure you all have my aim, if not its fairly well advertised under my name.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
For some reason, smash god says he's becoming bored of MK :O Idk if he's serious or not, but he says he wants to main Random.... Or Zelda or Luigi....

Sometimes even I feel bored of brawl. I think I'm just getting sick of wifi... I think I need to go to another tournament O_O

On the bright side, smash god has declared that my ICs are now one of my characters that give him the most trouble :D I'm also picking up Kirby, Marth, Olimar, Toon Link (maybe), Luigi (maybe), ROB (maybe), and Sheik (along with Jiggz and MK, who are already my 2ndaries)

BMX

Smash Lord
Peach is your strongest.

I'd suggest going with a secondary to surprise people.

All those characters seem respectable secondaries.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
I love playing Peach, but I can't decide on a style xD I've tried aggro, defensive, campy, running away, and even spamming. I'm currently playing a campy style, which works, but makes every game extremely close. Even against noobs. So I'm gonna try aggressive again and see how it works.

I think I'm gonna stick to maining Peach, with my secondary being Jiggz. I guess my tertiaries are ICs and MK, and my quaternaries are the rest of those people xD

Idk *shrug*

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Phil step it up and beat him and earn it, i have before, and I'll bet I can now after our match the other day

LLOD stick with peach. Wifi does make life boring, a lot, as 99% of aib players suck and camp and do wifi things.

You guys should come to woodbridge on march 6th and my tournament on march 20th in hagerstown. Then you can get back into the swing of things.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
Don't worry people, I'm not switching mains :O Just brawl in general is becoming a camp fest cuz of wifi

Phil play me someday and earn the win :p If not, get to at least 1900 so that I don't lose 3000 points for giving you a win

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Fine fine lolol, I wasn't that serious anyway you fools.

Also, Cheese still refuses to play me, his cowardice knows no bounds.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
The Sonic gang challenges ATHF to a crew battle!

Speed

Kojin

Bio

Pink Fresh

Combo Knight

Shado

(smirk) lolll. LES GOES D;
<embed src="http://xat.com/images/sm/chew.swf" height="25" width="25"></embed>

(let's throw in Seagull for the lulz)

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Why is pinkfresh part of the sonics

We'll accept that crew battle any day of the week, whenever you can get everyone together we'll do it

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Sonics eh? Looks like I'm gonna have to break out the ICs?!?!?!?!

Jk my ICs suck. Still trying though. I have like 0-death like a Wario and that is it LOL. I just mess up all the time =(

Fox too goodz.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
just finished darker than black season 2. highly recommended to all, although the first season was better. also tant and ee, we gotta exchange words before this weekend. get at me.

Top Bottom