• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

At Smash's Gate - The Doom Marine/Doomguy/Doom Slayer Thread

Matadormon

Smash Apprentice
Calling it now, Ganon the Demon King will be Doomguy's Classic Mode boss.

Iv'e always felt that his main costume would be either his Eternal look or the first 2016 reboot look. I'm leaning more towards it being his Eternal look, with the 2016 reboot look as an alt, and maybe/hopefully we'll get some classic alts as well.
I said it before, but his Eternal looks has more moveset potential.

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
Calling it now, Ganon the Demon King will be Doomguy's Classic Mode boss.

I said it before, but his Eternal looks has more moveset potential.
Giga Bowser would also fit too. They both look like the cyber demon so either works.

D

Deleted member

Doomguy's trailer should have an uncharacteristic abundance of gore

PublicServant

Smash Journeyman
Giga Bowser would also fit too. They both look like the cyber demon so either works.
Or we could just grab the Cyberdemon and Spider Mastermind, turn em into stage bosses and transplant them into Classic Mode
Doomguy's trailer should have an uncharacteristic abundance of gore
Uncharacteristic for Smash or Doom?
Because if it were the latter, there'd be practically zero gore.

doomguywhen1993

Smash Apprentice
I've said this a million times but the more you look at the existing/interesting/iconic "material" Doom can offer, you could do a lot in terms of representation, details and portrayal.
I like to imagine his design being the classic Doom armor and Praetor suit literally combined, with some 64/3 details added as additional details.
His stage being a mix of both 2016 Mars base and KDITD Phobos base, with Hell being both classic Inferno variety of textures/props and a bit of Kadingir Sanctum.
His moveset is largely inspired by 2016 and Eternal but with still bits of the other games (Classic plasma rifle look/sounds, 64 chainsaw, Doom 3 grenade or soulcube, use of specific sprites or sound effects etc).
He has voice sounds, face in the HUD, idle posed based off his sprites/clay model, Quake 3 taunt, reference to the "dying" animation where his hand is on his neck etc.
Even some demons can have designs mixing different iterations along with different moves from said iterations (Revenant with both jetpack and homing rockets).
Stuff like this is why i also think MetaDoom is one of the best mods ever made: It shows off how much stuff exists in Doom, even though some people would probably think it's not that big of a franchise.

Also, on a different topic, Doom 64 wasn't rereleased officially because it's in trademark limbo apparently.
Even though someone checked some stuff and discovered that id owns the game except for the soundtrack?
I know (Not personally of course) someone named Kaiser who worked on unofficial ports for games and has done official ports/releases for stuff like Turok and Blood.
I wonder how long until id and Bethesda talk with him in regards to an official D64 release.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I've said this a million times but the more you look at the existing/interesting/iconic "material" Doom can offer, you could do a lot in terms of representation, details and portrayal.
I like to imagine his design being the classic Doom armor and Praetor suit literally combined, with some 64/3 details added as additional details.
His stage being a mix of both 2016 Mars base and KDITD Phobos base, with Hell being both classic Inferno variety of textures/props and a bit of Kadingir Sanctum.
His moveset is largely inspired by 2016 and Eternal but with still bits of the other games (Classic plasma rifle look/sounds, 64 chainsaw, Doom 3 grenade or soulcube, use of specific sprites or sound effects etc).
He has voice sounds, face in the HUD, idle posed based off his sprites/clay model, Quake 3 taunt, reference to the "dying" animation where his hand is on his neck etc.
Even some demons can have designs mixing different iterations along with different moves from said iterations (Revenant with both jetpack and homing rockets).
Stuff like this is why i also think MetaDoom is one of the best mods ever made: It shows off how much stuff exists in Doom, even though some people would probably think it's not that big of a franchise.

Also, on a different topic, Doom 64 wasn't rereleased officially because it's in trademark limbo apparently.
Even though someone checked some stuff and discovered that id owns the game except for the soundtrack?
I know (Not personally of course) someone named Kaiser who worked on unofficial ports for games and has done official ports/releases for stuff like Turok and Blood.
I wonder how long until id and Bethesda talk with him in regards to an official D64 release.
Yes, absolutely! A hybrid design would be great. Although having separate designs would be ideal, unfortunately, there’s only so many designs with colors they can go with. So it’s either 2 designs + 4 color swaps, either modern or classic design + 8 color swaps. Or of course, a hybrid + 8 swaps.

As for Doom 64, would be amazing to have it ported or remade for Switch. I just hope they make it brighter. The first few levels that I’ve played are frustratingly Dark, which is terribly un inviting for starting levels.

Looma

Smash Journeyman
I think if anything should be taken from Doom 64 for a Smash appearance, it should be aesthetics and maybe a stage. Despite how dark it is, D64 pretty much nailed an updated classic aesthetic for its time, and expanding upon that on modern hardware would look really good. Most of D64's music really isn't fit for Smash anyway, so the music licensing issue isn't really a problem. Music can (and should) just be drawn from elsewhere.
also the Unmaker pls

Doomguy himself I don't really mind which design they go with be it classic or modern. Like said above, a hybrid design ala Simon would be ideal, and I think we all want access to a Meat Hook tether and grab.

Geassguy

Smash Journeyman
To me, if they really look at Eternal for the moveset, there's just so much fun stuff they could do.
I agree that the meathook should be a tether, and have it work just like it does in Eternal and pull the slayer TO them like a rush.
A wall cling is a good idea.
The 2 charge dash he has would also be cool to work in there, maybe as his dodge.
Grenades and flames from the shoulder cannon could be quite interesting.

Above all tho, IMO, he really needs to be able to run and gun, however that would work out. It's kind of Doom's thing.

Last edited:

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I wonder how they would sort it out.

Usually, in Smash, heavy artillery characters tend to be slow (Samus, Megaman, Snake, Gunner), but Doomguy is FAST, and probably would be heavy. As well as having a toolkit of ranged and powerful attacks. So far, the only way to balance this character is... much to my regret... bad recovery.

Unless we take other factors into consideration. Like he wouldn't have a combo game, and.... shoot... bad recovery.

I want Doomguy to be quick on his feet, honestly.

doomguywhen1993

Smash Apprentice
A suggestion i've seen for Doomguy that compensates how he plays is an "ammo" system that justifies him being able to shoot many projectiles and have a variety of ranged attacks.
I'd imagine the weapons having a "universal" ammo where the pick up items are based off the ammo backpacks.
Said pick ups could show up in the stage at times but you could also use the chainsaw to gain ammo back.
Maybe the same could apply to health pick ups.

I also had some idea on his costumes being half the armor that's a hybrid of different iterations and then helmetless Doomguy:
* Normal Doom armor
* Ranger palette
* Quake 3 Phobos palette
* Commander Keen palette
* Doomguy without his helmet
* 3D BJ Blazkowicz palette
* Zombieman palette
* Either Duke Nukem or Doom 3 marine palette

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
A suggestion i've seen for Doomguy that compensates how he plays is an "ammo" system that justifies him being able to shoot many projectiles and have a variety of ranged attacks.
I'd imagine the weapons having a "universal" ammo where the pick up items are based off the ammo backpacks.
Said pick ups could show up in the stage at times but you could also use the chainsaw to gain ammo back.

I also had some idea on his costumes being half the armor that's a hybrid of different iterations and then helmetless Doomguy:
* Normal Doom armor
* Ranger palette
* Quake 3 Phobos palette
* Commander Keen palette
* Zombieman palette
I mean yeeeeaaaah... I’m kind of iffy on the ammo gimmick, but... if it’s a way for Doomguy to not be bottom tier on recovery, then I’ll take it.
Universal ammo would be cool. Although I don’t see a problem with having the four types (that I know of, bullets, shells, cells, and rockets) as long as it’s his only gimmick.

And I did thought of this. Certain conditions will have an opponent drop certain items.

Like for example, knocking opponents a particular distance will make them drop a particular ammo type.

Or maybe it’s opponent percentage dependent. (The higher percentage, the better the ammo
dropped)

Could also be matchup dependent (e.g. Samus drops rockets or cells, Joker drops bullets, etc)

And although in my head this could make matches more interesting (because Doomguy wouldn’t resort to just one type of play style) I don’t see this working out well.

But yeah, universal ammo could work.

Love your idea for alternate designs. Although... Duke Nukem? As cool as that’d be, I can only
See it working as a color swap. Otherwise they’d need 3D Realms (or whoever holds the Duke Nukem rights) approval.

Untouch

Smash Master
doomguysmash.png

Here's what I came up for DOOMguy a while ago, some of the points are kind of null with Joker having a gun, but this is how I think he'd play.

PublicServant

Smash Journeyman

* Normal Doom armor
* Ranger palette
* Quake 3 Phobos palette
* Commander Keen palette
* Zombieman palette
I mean yeeeeaaaah... I’m kind of iffy on the ammo gimmick, but... if it’s a way for Doomguy to not be bottom tier on recovery, then I’ll take it.
Universal ammo would be cool. Although I don’t see a problem with having the four types (that I know of, bullets, shells, cells, and rockets) as long as it’s his only gimmick.

And I did thought of this. Certain conditions will have an opponent drop certain items.

Like for example, knocking opponents a particular distance will make them drop a particular ammo type.

Or maybe it’s opponent percentage dependent. (The higher percentage, the better the ammo
dropped)

Could also be matchup dependent (e.g. Samus drops rockets or cells, Joker drops bullets, etc)

And although in my head this could make matches more interesting (because Doomguy wouldn’t resort to just one type of play style) I don’t see this working out well.

But yeah, universal ammo could work.

Love your idea for alternate designs. Although... Duke Nukem? As cool as that’d be, I can only
See it working as a color swap. Otherwise they’d need 3D Realms (or whoever holds the Duke Nukem rights) approval.
Multiple ammo types could still work and probably provide a lot more depth to his attacks. Personally, I'd have practically all of his attacks (Jabs included, throws excluded) involve a weapon of his, with the attacks changing once they run out of ammo; A-moves would be substituted by the Pistol (with charged Pistol shots for Smash attacks) while Specials would be locked out entirely. Ammo can be regained by a Chainsaw side-b or in small amounts from KOs. A complex set of multiple ammo types doesn't need a complex system of acquisition.

For alts, I highly doubt they'd go out of their way to create an entirely new Doom Slayer hybrid model (something which I think the Eternal Praetor Suit already pulls off quite well). For simplicities sake, I'd have 4 variations of the Doom Eternal Praetor Suit with default, Blazkowics, Commander Keen and Ranger colours respectively, with the last 4 being unique alts in the form of the 2016 Praetor Suit, the Doom 3 Marine armour, the Doom 64 armour and the Classic Armour (Doom 3 and Classic can be easily ported over from Quake: Champions).

A Rocket Jump would make an excellent recovery move (and yes, it can work in midair thanks to the Remote Detonation mod from Doom 2016) and would ultimately pair quite nicely with heightened mobility. The only thing I'd do to weaken him would be to make him take more damage than normal from attacks, in order to emphasize the "you stand still, you die" mentality of Doom gameplay.

And yeah, Duke is actually considered to be a rival of the Doom Slayer, given that the latter is part of the Id Tech trio (Blazkowics (Wolfenstein), Doom Slayer and Ranger (Quake)) while the former is part of the Build trio (Duke Nukem, Caleb (Blood) and Lo Wang (Shadow Warrior)), both of which are named after the engines the games ran on.

For context, here's an entire moveset post of my own (which I plan to update with the release of Doom Eternal): https://www.reddit.com/r/Doom/comme...eset/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

How would you feel if the alternate colours for Doomguy were based on the figures you collect in Doom 2016?

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Pinkguy or riot

this is legit a great idea and pinkguy would seriously be the alt I use
Now I want this alt to be a thing just so I can say things like "ey b0ss, can i habe smaj ball pls?"

Last edited:

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
Bought Doom last week because I was interested in Doom Eternal. Put this badass in Smash please, and please make glory killing a gameplay mechanic.

I support

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
You know, what do you think the fandom reaction to Doomguy would be? I like to think he is one of the less controversial characters, especially after Joker broke the gun rule, but you can never truly know. The only thing I am sure of is that he will be memed to death like every other Smash newcomer.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
You know, what do you think the fandom reaction to Doomguy would be? I like to think he is one of the less controversial characters, especially after Joker broke the gun rule, but you can never truly know. The only thing I am sure of is that he will be memed to death like every other Smash newcomer.
I’d think it’s be mostly a “HOLY SH*T AN AMERICAN FRANCHISE IS IN SMASH!!!”, with a few hints of “But...but the violence tho!” and “What timeline is this?!” Us on the other hand? I know we’ll be saying stuff like “RIP AND TEAR!” and “LET’S GO, BOIS!” in celebration.

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
I’d think it’s be mostly a “HOLY SH*T AN AMERICAN FRANCHISE IS IN SMASH!!!”, with a few hints of “But...but the violence tho!” and “What timeline is this?!” Us on the other hand? I know we’ll be saying stuff like “RIP AND TEAR!” and “LET’S GO, BOIS!” in celebration.
Or some person confusing the Doom Slayer with Master Chief and celebrating for Master Chief and going "oh wait"

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I think despite what a few vocal naysayers say, e3 crowds would roar with applause and praise. But people who complain about him still make up excuses on why Joker with guns is ok and Doomguy isn’t, so... :/

PublicServant

Smash Journeyman
I think despite what a few vocal naysayers say, e3 crowds would roar with applause and praise. But people who complain about him still make up excuses on why Joker with guns is ok and Doomguy isn’t, so... :/
I definitely know two things that are going to happen in the fanart department:
  1. Bayonetta/Bowser/any other demonic (or demon-like) fighters either battling against/running for their lives from the Doom Slayer:
  2. Doom Slayer x Samus:

Either way, you've got yourself something incomprehensibly awesome.

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
I definitely know two things that are going to happen in the fanart department:
  1. Bayonetta/Bowser/any other demonic (or demon-like) fighters either battling against/running for their lives from the Doom Slayer:
  2. Doom Slayer x Samus:

Either way, you've got yourself something incomprehensibly awesome.
I suspected that first one, but I am so happy that art of the idea has already been made. As for Doom Slayer X Samus, that is the greatest Smash Doom slayer ship we can expect, though I am sure the community will find some way to surprise us in that regard.

Really, it's the way they would reveal Doom Slayer that is most important when it comes to immediate reaction and memes. Killlager probably wouldn't even exist if it weren't for that eye spark in the Smash 4 reveal.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
You guys hear about that new Doom 1 episode from John Romero?

https://buff.ly/2MmG5ge

You guys are my only gateway to the Doom fandom, so I don’t know if this is news, or nothing to get excited about, but this is the sorta unofficial sequel episode to Thy Flesh Consumed made by the man himself (I think?).

What do you guys think?

Holphino

Smash Apprentice
You guys hear about that new Doom 1 episode from John Romero?

https://buff.ly/2MmG5ge

You guys are my only gateway to the Doom fandom, so I don’t know if this is news, or nothing to get excited about, but this is the sorta unofficial sequel episode to Thy Flesh Consumed made by the man himself (I think?).

What do you guys think?
I was gonna try it out, but I've seen gameplay of it and it doesn't seem like it's my cup of tea. To each's own though.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
You know, I just had a thought. I know use of the classic design has been talked about a bit here, but how much do you think classic Doom elements will be apart of a Doomguy moveset? When it comes to third party character, Sakurai does have a tendency to have more classic designs and movesets for the characters(Though it's intensity tends to vary). I imagine we would get a taste of both classic and modern designs for Doomguy, but I just wonder what will be the foundation of the character.

PublicServant

Smash Journeyman
You know, I just had a thought. I know use of the classic design has been talked about a bit here, but how much do you think classic Doom elements will be apart of a Doomguy moveset? When it comes to third party character, Sakurai does have a tendency to have more classic designs and movesets for the characters(Though it's intensity tends to vary). I imagine we would get a taste of both classic and modern designs for Doomguy, but I just wonder what will be the foundation of the character.
I'm of the conviction that his moveset will be primarily, if not exclusively, built up from his abilities and arsenal from Doom 2016/Eternal (the latter more so due to being the freshest representation), with most of the classic elements being sprinkled around here and there through certain animations (i.e. the classic "grips shoulder while falling flat on his face" death animation could easily be implemented as his crumpled animation

Best case scenario for alts is that we get four coloured variations of the Doom Eternal skin with 4 additional unique skins in the form of the 2016 Praetor Suit, the 3 Doom Marine and both the 64 and Classic Doomguys (each alt could also offer up a number of contextual animations related to that specific alt, like the Doom 3 marine fiddling around with a flashlight) (here's hoping Classic Doomguy's ingame fighter portrait is his classic HUD face).

Stage will most likely be inspired from one or multiple locations from Doom Eternal, though I wouldn't put it past them to include a "classic" variation that can appear either at random or if a specific set of criteria is met (i.e. one or more fighters is a Doom Slayer using the 64/Classic Doomguy alt)

Soundtrack will likely be an even mix of both classic and current tracks (perhaps leaning into modern and with the Doom 3 theme also being thrown in), with the classic tracks themselves being a combination of remixes or straight-up Roland SC-55 midis converted into mp3 files.

Spirits can easily be padded with a variety of individuals from across the Doom franchise, with low-level mooks such as Imps and zombiemen/possessed variants filling out the bottom tier and bosses/named characters sitting around the top tier. Spirit/Classic Mode fighters will naturally emulate specific spirits/scenarios across the series (i.e. an Imp spirit could see multiple marios exclusively throwing fireballs and f-smashes, while a classic mode fight could entail 2 giant Luigis throwing fireballs and f-smashes)

That's as much as I can think of atm.

Matadormon

Smash Apprentice
Speaking of Classic Mode, I think this is how I imagine how Doomguy/Doom Slayer's Classic Mode is going to look like. His Classic Mode's theme is going to be called "Demons". Keep in mind that these are just speculations. But here I go. 1st is Ridley (because he looks like a demon), 2nd is Dark Samus, 3rd is Dark Pit, 4th is Bowser (his Japanese title was called Demon King Koopa), 5th is Bayonetta, and 6th is Ganondorf. Again, these are just speculations. What do you guys think?

PublicServant

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of Classic Mode, I think this is how I imagine how Doomguy/Doom Slayer's Classic Mode is going to look like. His Classic Mode's theme is going to be called "Demons". Keep in mind that these are just speculations. But here I go. 1st is Ridley (because he looks like a demon), 2nd is Dark Samus, 3rd is Dark Pit, 4th is Bowser (his Japanese title was called Demon King Koopa), 5th is Bayonetta, and 6th is Ganondorf. Again, these are just speculations. What do you guys think?
Most Classic modes tend to focus on including references to the fighter's home series through specific scenarios, something which a nondescript "Demons" theme might not adequately achieve.

If you want a more detailed list of how I'd structure a classic mode lineup (keep in mind that this takes into account the Cyberdemon and Spider Mastermind being stage bosses and that two of the coloured alts for the Eternal Praetor Suit resemble B.J. Blazkowics and Ranger):
1559470404449.png

GhostClown

Smash Rookie
I'll be disappointed if we don't get him in this game, now that the idea has been put in my head. He would be the most incredible addition to the game; strange and unlikely but so fun and represents a whole new style.

Room100

Smash Apprentice
I'll be disappointed if we don't get him in this game, now that the idea has been put in my head. He would be the most incredible addition to the game; strange and unlikely but so fun and represents a whole new style.
Honestly, if we get Erdrick and Banjo at E3, my hopes for him are really gonna plummet. Not to fall TOO much into leaks and speculation, but the whole idea of the "Mii Costume Theory" makes an unfortunate amount of sense when it comes to reselling old costumes. Plus, I'm less confident now that Fighter Pass 2 could happen.

PublicServant

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, if we get Erdrick and Banjo at E3, my hopes for him are really gonna plummet. Not to fall TOO much into leaks and speculation, but the whole idea of the "Mii Costume Theory" makes an unfortunate amount of sense when it comes to reselling old costumes. Plus, I'm less confident now that Fighter Pass 2 could happen.
Woah woah woah, hold the phone here.

Midi Costume Theory? Fighter Pass 2?

Where are all these coming from?

Room100

Smash Apprentice
Woah woah woah, hold the phone here.

Midi Costume Theory? Fighter Pass 2?

Where are all these coming from?
So the Mii Costume Theory (I heard of it from PapaGenos) is essentially that since we saw Sega return some of its Wii U Mii Costumes along with Joker's release, other companies with costumes in Wii U would do the same as a way for the companies involved to maximize profit. This would mean Square Enix (who is rumored to be bringing Erdrick in), Capcom (could bring Dante, Leon Kennedy, Phoenix Wright, Monster Hunter, or a few others), and Bandai-Namco (could bring Heihachi, Lloyd, Nightmare). This leaves one spot open, which is highly speculated to go to Microsoft (Banjo, Steve, Master Chief).

It's just a theory at this point but one that sadly makes a lot of sense. Therefore, if Erdrick and Banjo come out during E3 (or if Namco/Capcom get reps honestly) then I feel that really hurts the chances of Doom Slayer especially in this Fighter Pass.

What I meant by Fighter Pass 2 is that I think a lot of us are hoping to see another collection of DLC fighters after these five, especially if we don't get who we want. However, Sakurai recently stated that he doesn't really like the Season Pass/Fighter Pass idea and isn't planning on another Ballot. That doesn't mean FP2 won't happen, but it's not like the guy is enthused to do even more DLC which is totally reasonable.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
You know, it will be slightly weird to see Doomguy do some of the silly things related to Smash(Using the hammer, the screen KO, etc). Not that he hasn't had some silly things related to him(fist bumping his toy comes to mind), just that we have never seen it from this outside perspective.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
You know, it will be slightly weird to see Doomguy do some of the silly things related to Smash(Using the hammer, the screen KO, etc). Not that he hasn't had some silly things related to him(fist bumping his toy comes to mind), just that we have never seen it from this outside perspective.
Now I'm just wondering: do you think all that time in Hell would make him immune to the Superspicy Curry? I'm just now imagining that instead of hopping in pain from the spice, he's just trying to figure out why there's fire coming out of where his mouth should be in confusion.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Now I'm just wondering: do you think all that time in Hell would make him immune to the Superspicy Curry? I'm just now imagining that instead of hopping in pain from the spice, he's just trying to figure out why there's fire coming out of where his mouth should be in confusion.
Imagine if his animation for the curry is just his normal animation except faster. That would totally be in character for him.

PublicServant

Smash Journeyman
So the Mii Costume Theory (I heard of it from PapaGenos) is essentially that since we saw Sega return some of its Wii U Mii Costumes along with Joker's release, other companies with costumes in Wii U would do the same as a way for the companies involved to maximize profit. This would mean Square Enix (who is rumored to be bringing Erdrick in), Capcom (could bring Dante, Leon Kennedy, Phoenix Wright, Monster Hunter, or a few others), and Bandai-Namco (could bring Heihachi, Lloyd, Nightmare). This leaves one spot open, which is highly speculated to go to Microsoft (Banjo, Steve, Master Chief).

It's just a theory at this point but one that sadly makes a lot of sense. Therefore, if Erdrick and Banjo come out during E3 (or if Namco/Capcom get reps honestly) then I feel that really hurts the chances of Doom Slayer especially in this Fighter Pass.

What I meant by Fighter Pass 2 is that I think a lot of us are hoping to see another collection of DLC fighters after these five, especially if we don't get who we want. However, Sakurai recently stated that he doesn't really like the Season Pass/Fighter Pass idea and isn't planning on another Ballot. That doesn't mean FP2 won't happen, but it's not like the guy is enthused to do even more DLC which is totally reasonable.
So Doom Slayer gets shafted because there were no Mii costumes of Bethesda characters in Sm4sh, and people are hoping for an additional fighters pass in order to reopen the windows of possibilities?

That's sucky.

Imagine if his animation for the curry is just his normal animation except faster. That would totally be in character for him.
Having it at normal speed would probably better convey how unfazed he is by literal hellfire, all while making him stand out more in a badass way from the other fighters

Top Bottom