• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

At Smash's Gate - The Doom Marine/Doomguy/Doom Slayer Thread

Davidius

Smash Journeyman
It's been fun speculating and ultimately we did get a Doom crossover, which I thought was a complete pipe dream at first. I'm grateful the Marty Stratton interview came when it did so hopes didn't get too high, though I originally hoped we'd see the Doom content earlier than later if it existed I was actually happy it got a special mention in the final update. Hopefully next time around he's a full fighter

Warumian

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-2475-1882-3507
I am reading many youtube comments saying doomguy's deconfirmed, am I missing something? the game is finished, there are no more characters for SSBU, is he deconfirmed from being on the next smash game? like, hello Chrom, Isabelle, K Rool, Inkling. Or there are crazy theories saying "Sakurai trolled us there is going to be FP3"?

Top Bottom