• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Asylum Mafia - zomggggg who won zomggggg

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I find that rPSI is infact. causing too much trouble this early.
I'm not really trying to. People just keep asking for these things. I usually get in trouble for not responding to things :laugh:

And people also need to remember that it's a WIFOM for Mafia and in no way affects town.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
You fools! Why would you put a woman at l-3? Their potential to kill is unlikely. She was screaming with the rest of us last night!

:mad:
Lythium is gone..

i feel cold..
@Rei - at the time of your comment, did you read the entire thread.

i read up to that comment tbh

i read the whole thing now

atm i can see that smoth is new at mafia which is why i was confused in the beginning

since i thought he was causing confusion among the group

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
if nothing else, I have discovered in this round that...

the number of people who call me Smoth is truly infinite. ;_;
I'm Moth dammit.

DZLE

Smash Master
Gustave, use advanced editor and then preview.

Now to business.
ohaiduhg: Unvote, Vote: ohaiduhg
DZLE-Falz: Are you mafia?
Gustave: You mentioned that you wanted to be serious, how will you do this?
rPSI: Can you name some goosd and bad qualities of you regarding mafia?
Vrael: any gut feeligns on suspects?
Lythium: long walls or short cryptic notes?
Shadow Moth: Why did you put Lythium at L-3?
HeatStroke: give me a (serious) question related to this game.
-Rei-: How experienced are you with mafia?

This should get stuff going
((Just call me DZLE lol, I just put the falze there for show.))

You ask me if I'm the killer. Why would I say yes? If I said yes you would just kill me in hopes to end the game. Yes the game. This is just a game to you isnt it? A killing game, hahaHAHA! Why....

Of course i'm not a killer you dolt!
I still don't know what EBWOP and WIFOM mean.
Edit by way of post, since they won't let you edit your posts! It's against the rules. The rules of this killing game.
WIFOM is wine in front of me. Every seen princess bride? What was that movie about again... I don't remember. Hahaha
Yeah it is.
This is your first bout in a killing game? Let's hope it is your only one hahaha. Death, we could die. We could all die. I'm not going to die. Yeah, i'll be having tea soon.

As far as i'm concerned, you're all the killers. I'm not going to trusty any of you right now. Hahahaha trust. Trusting someone. Can you really trust anyone right now? Ask yourself that question. It was dark. We couldnt see who it was. You strain your eyes and what do you get. Darkness.

What we can do is find someone to kill. Yeah, we'll kill them. They killed Erik ((my bad if i don't remember the name right)) so we should kill them. An eye for an eye right?? Hamurabi, I believe. Indeed.

LET'S FIND.... SOMEONE TO KILL OK?

Purple

Hi guys!
Smoth, you are beginning to go off the point. This is where ask questions, and not random (or gamebreaking) questions, but questions that will you get somewhere on their read.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Hey. So I skimmed the game up to this point.

I don't really see anything conclusive. Moth is new, it seems like there's a new guy whenever we play Mafia here (rPSI, Frown, etc.). Sorry for not being active up to this point, had school and a dentist appointment. I'll try to be more active from now on. So ywah.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
So rei, are you willing to agree that you merely looked for something to cling on to me for?
yeah it was still something that can't be looked over

every detail counts

but i still can't trust you

obv :012:

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i just have a fos on you

nothing else

something like that can't be looked over

if i let this go

you or lythium could cruise through if you two are mafia

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
well i can't say she is mafia

but that doesn't mean she isn't

have to see everyone as if they are mafia and not as town

DZLE

Smash Master
Yes- Yes, you have to look at everyone as they are the killers, because a few ARE killers thats why ERIK IS DEAD but make sure Rei you gotta make sure you don't count out the fact they not EVERYONE is a killer, innocent people are among us, yes, right here, hahaHA

Don't trust anyone, trust isn't something you can trust yourself with, no, but remember if you start treating every person as a murderer then you might as well be useless, like a door stopper with no door you see??

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
to know who are the killers

we need more info

so all of you who are your: fos and how should we approach this day?

should we just random lynch or find info to lynch the right person

talk to me guys and girls

DZLE

Smash Master
Hmm Vrael you make a clear point, he seems to be trying too hard, especially for how early we are in this... game *stomach churns*

Rei, you see how acting as you have turns people against you? Everyone is against everyone... you don't want more people against you!!

DZLE

Smash Master
My FoS?? Right now, everyone. Everyone i'm suspicious with.

Because they can't be trusted.

We just gotta find the innocent people or we are dead as Erik

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I agree with DZLE. Even if you're town, playing like that makes you look pretty scummy.

I'm not good with D1s. I don't really know how to approach them, and I feel like we just need to generate as much discussion as possible and try to make like an early blueprint of the game, if that makes sense.

ohaiduhg

Smash Lord
Hello thread explosion. Here I am Lythium. lol

Rei, why do you believe you should see everyone as mafia and not all as town first? Picking killers out of town seems easier for getting a reasonable suspicion going rather than "well we know not to vote for that person but those 9 people I'm still suspicious of and we don't have any lynch to go off of." Also, mafia only has a few members. If you randomly place a vote, odds are it will be on town.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
as i stated earlier i can't trust anyone

anyone could be a killer in this game also

so saying a person is town so early can also make one suspicious

how would you be so sure that person is town

so you know who is mafia?

because i don't and anyone could be

as i said only information can help us

ohaiduhg

Smash Lord
You can trust everyone then pick suspicions and work with a reasonable amount than going after everyone at once. Openly saying you trust someone looks like buddying obviously, but just not going after everyone in the game.

Am I making sense?

DZLE

Smash Master
Why are you asking me why we should see everyone as mafia first, did you read? I said we can't trust anyone but we can't deny that more people here are town than killers.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i see what you mean

so what do you suggest we should do to search for the killers?

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
You should be developing reads D1.

You get them by doing actions of your own and reading people's responses.

Purple

Hi guys!
well i can't say she is mafia

but that doesn't mean she isn't

why can't you look at everyone as clean slated? And they either get scummier or townier.

STOP

POP QUIZ

who do you want to kill RIGHT NOW? You can only choose one person, and you MUST explain your reasoning by PBP

*pbp is post by post

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
I'd vote Lythium if she wasn't already at L-3, just for the sake of it.

Lythium, it's barely 1 day, not everyone has time everyday to post. It should be only fair that after about... 6(?) not everyone has posted. I'd start questioning it after 24 hours...
this is pretty scummy wanting to vote for someone but decided not to since she had already to much. it can be scum at the moment trying to make himself seem like town since he mentioned. oh btw i wanted to vote but decided not to.

Because not too long ago, I saw someone get to L-2 right away for not posting. Could be an easy lynch, if I hadn't replaced him, RIGHT PAPRIKA HUH HUH.
And yea, I'm gonna sound pro-town this game, because I don't want to be lynched on day 1 cause I seemed useless, while I could easily do something.
I could also stay under the radar, join in posting chitchat and coast to lategame while hardly adding something. It's a serious proposal, do you want me to do that instead :/?

Lythium is gone..

i feel cold..
why mention this an hour later?

Because I'm scared for my own life, man.
I don wanna die, man.

Maybe if I start a trend people will just ignore me and go for the girl.
scummy. wants to lynch someone to save himself

V...Do you at this present moment.. know who the detective is?
this was dumb. you basically want to know everyone's stance. someone slips you can kill them

Also, incase you're wondering gustave, yes that was what i was going to ask next.

However what does this matter to you? These questions were clearly for V.
why not? we are in this place together. everyone's opinion counts.

They are all townies. But if I know who the paranoids are are know a little of who the killers aren't.
so if you know who the paranoids are. you don't get killed at night. it seems like what he's saying.

atm these are the ppl i think are the killers

there is not enough information to kill

so no one atm

who would you kill? roxy pbp

Purple

Hi guys!
why mention this an hour later?
it doesn't matter WHEN i actually said this comment honestly, I said it an hour later merely because i thought about it, an hour later, after Lythium didn't post for an hour mind you.

This also will probably rise the questoin "why'd you say it?" It's pretty obvious why I said it, the last person i contacted post to post was Lythium. Therefore Lythium was who I had my attention on.

Hence why I posted something about HER.

this was dumb. you basically want to know everyone's stance. someone slips you can kill them
funny, i remember only asking V that question. I also commented later that i didn't want anyone commenting on the questions that I had on V, until I finished talking to V myself. So how is it by asking V his stance on something, that i implied that i wanted EVERYONE's stance on it?

I can answer this question myself. I wasn't.

why not? we are in this place together. everyone's opinion counts.
everyone's opinion counts yes, but not during interrogation. Good cop bad cop works this way as well. They are alone, secluded, and pressured. What if interrogation worked the same way, except friends (or random bystanders) of the culprit, were to be able to comment on whatever the bad cop was saying? The pressure wouldn't be NEARLY as powerful.

Fact of the matter is, the informaiton i got from talking to V, would've been shared with everyone. However, intruding early, makes it harder for me to keep my groove of questioning.

A PBP would require me to take a lot more time on, which is something I don't have (it's getting late in my time zone) therefore you WILL get a PBP tomorrow.

Top Bottom