• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Asylum Mafia - zomggggg who won zomggggg

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
this is pretty scummy wanting to vote for someone but decided not to since she had already to much. it can be scum at the moment trying to make himself seem like town since he mentioned. oh btw i wanted to vote but decided not to.
Oh c'mon donkey, use your brain, I'm trying to draw attention to the Lytium bandwagon and alert people they are already on L-3. That means already halfway to a lynch in the first few hours. I know people won't hammer on RVS, but at L-2 it's very easy for mafia to post a **** reason like "where is she" and vote and then someone "accidently" hammers thinking she's not at L-1.

Roxy, I'm interrupting you because I feel interrogating succesfully this early in the game gives you way too much power later. It establish a sort of fear for your aggresive interrogation and no one would dare vote on you for a later day. I don't want that happening.

D

Deleted member

V is Not liking Rei at all right now. He knows this is your first game but then you are acting nvery strange.
Let V make a more serious post later.

Unvote, Vote: -Rei-
If there is a most suspicious person, you vote them

D

Deleted member

Ugh, need to pay attention, it was rei asking smoth if this was the first time playing.

Frown

poekmon
ohaiduhg — 0
DZLE-Falz — 0
Gustave — 0
V — 1 (Gustave)
rPSI — 0
Vrael — 0
Lythium — 2 (HeatStroke, Shadow Moth)
Shadow Moth — 1 (rPSI)
HeatStroke — 0
-Rei- — 1 (V)​

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Have you played any mafia games before Lythium?
Townies shouldn't have to feel uncomfortable with 2 votes on them with bad reasoning. If you suddenly get a few votes and get lynched, mafia has easily been identified. And townies aren't dumb enough to lynch people like that.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Have you played any mafia games before Lythium?
Townies shouldn't have to feel uncomfortable with 2 votes on them with bad reasoning. If you suddenly get a few votes and get lynched, mafia has easily been identified. And townies aren't dumb enough to lynch people like that.
Yes, I have played several games before.

Naturally, I'm going to be uncomfortable with a couple votes on me. It's D1, and yes, neither Heat nor Smoth have a good reason to vote for me (that I can see anyway), and even if they are town, it only takes a couple mafia votes to hammer me out of existence. And that's one townie down, and another townie for N1.

Town and mafia alike can make dumb mistakes. Just saying. And me having a couple votes to my name makes me uncomfortable. Bandwagons happen, and they can move pretty quick, regardless of reasoning.

D

Deleted member

Lythium, some things:

-you try to make town win, not survive, putting your survival first is typical mafia behaviour
-as you said it needs a couple more votes. no town is stupid enough and if multiple mafia are stupid enough to do that, we have traded 1 townie for multiple scum, which is big win for town.

Purple

Hi guys!
I have a great reason to have a vote on you lythium. For starters, your ways of pressuring people and asking question is null, you haven't given any information to further help town. Furthermore, you are overreacting to being at l-4 (trust me, l-4 is extremely common). IT sounds like you overly value your own life, while i understand no one -truly- wants to die. The best way to really defend yourself, is to attack someone else with solid evidence. You have not done this yet.

As far as I'm concerned I'm quite content keeping my vote on you.

As for you Gustave. You seem to be overestimating town, acting as if town would in NO way vote for another townie. Honestly, if that was the case, this game would be far too easy would it not? These mistakes can happen, and they need to be asserted quickly to make sure that town doesn't give the finishing blow to their fellow man.

Purple

Hi guys!
Would townies vote other townies for no reason and put them on L-2 or something?
Do you think the killers have a marking on their head or something? THey're just like us! They don't know anything about their opponents, therefore they don't know who to fight and who to leave alone!

There are more nutcases and paranoids than killers, because of that, when someone votes someone, they have a MUCH larger chance of hitting a townie than a killer.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
rPSI, I want to know what you are thinking right now... Tell me what you are thinking
Well, I'm really thinking about the set-up. The main thing I want to make sure everyone does as a town member, is to not give up who the detective is. Even if you're backed into a corner, giving up this info is way worse than dieing as a townie.
This is what I was thinking when I read your post.

Purple

Hi guys!
Is that entirely true? Is giving out the detective, TRULY that bad?

I find that most people are using the detective speech as crutch, something horrible that shall never be discussed. On the contrary, not discussing the detective's whereabouts slowly shows mafia who is being left out of conversation.

Purple

Hi guys!
Now, I'm not saying that we should just out the detective right now, however we should be thinking of ways of using this information to our advantage.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
It really IS that bad.

It gives mafia a safe kill that night, so we know they won't chicken out on it. It gets rid of the power of the bombs for the night too.
It also gets rid of one of the pivotal roles in this game, seeing we can't rely on a vig to NK for us so our night actions solely lie on the detective.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Now, maybe 2 to 3 days in when we might be at lylo or something and the detective has results (or hints at them) then we can reveal it and save a townie.

Purple

Hi guys!
the detective comes out as soon as the detective gets a guilty correct?

then we kill a mafia, and detective dies in the night, and we start from day one with two mafia.

tihs is all assuming detective even stays alive throughout the night.

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
The detective may be able to get the mafia to come out without revealing themselves when they know who one of the mafia is.

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
Well they could play it cool until the end of the day and if that mafia isn't lynched they could come out towards the end of the day and say "I'm the detective and this guy is the mafia"

Although I guess the "I'm the detective" part wouldn't really be necessary...

Purple

Hi guys!
well, three nights might be more than enough don't you think? Considering we only have 7 days. and all, we want to finish this quickly.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
The fact that we know who the detective means they don't really have to come out technically. Another reason why we want to keep as long as possible.

DZLE

Smash Master
Alright then rPSI what are you thinking about actual people?

Any people jumping out to you as scummy?

Top Bottom