• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Asylum Mafia - zomggggg who won zomggggg

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
Unvote

Vote: Lythium

She's just acting cute to take our attention away from the fact that she's the killer. D:<

Purple

Hi guys!
You fools! Why would you put a woman at l-3? Their potential to kill is unlikely. She was screaming with the rest of us last night!

:mad:

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I'd vote Lythium if she wasn't already at L-3, just for the sake of it.

Lythium, it's barely 1 day, not everyone has time everyday to post. It should be only fair that after about... 6(?) not everyone has posted. I'd start questioning it after 24 hours...

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Methinks Lythium isn't up for this carzy game, teehee *twitch*

Yeah, roleplaying isn't working for me...

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer

Lythium, it's barely 1 day, not everyone has time everyday to post. It should be only fair that after about... 6(?) not everyone has posted. I'd start questioning it after 24 hours...

And yeah, obviously. In before namesearch, and all that.

D

Deleted member

Methinks Lythium isn't up for this carzy game, teehee *twitch*

Yeah, roleplaying isn't working for me...
Should the glorious V roleplay instead, I heard he can put up quite a masquerade.

D

Deleted member

V has come here to show the people to stand up against their oppressor, and hopes to become a hero by doing so.

But first things, first. let me introduce my self a bit:
Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

D

Deleted member

*steps out of role once more*
You do know that that was a Quote from V for Vendetta right?
and it will be the only one. I'm not that much of a poet
*back into role*

V thinks that you are a supporter of the system. therefore V think you should die.

D

Deleted member

Then bring something on the table.
(I'll just stick to talking in 3rd person)
V isn't blocking out serious chat because there isn't any to begin with.
I could give this game a kickstart but a little more activity wouldn't hurt either.

Purple

Hi guys!
Dude.. we're in RVS. not everyone has event posted.. didn't you just say.

Why are you not questoining the rush?

I know why he's questioning it, it's because he's crazy!

there's no way he's crazy, maybe he's trying to appeal to the cleaner people! The ones who aren't killing!

That's a great idea Roger! That's definately why he's doing it!

Why are you trying to appeal to the good guys Gustave? Sounding pro-town early is a great way to make sure you don't feel the sharp end of a knife sir.

BUT I'M NOT BUYING IT, NO I'M NOT

D

Deleted member

V you got the idea of making his posts like they are his thought flowing through his brain. (JD from scrubs style)

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Because not too long ago, I saw someone get to L-2 right away for not posting. Could be an easy lynch, if I hadn't replaced him, RIGHT PAPRIKA HUH HUH.
And yea, I'm gonna sound pro-town this game, because I don't want to be lynched on day 1 cause I seemed useless, while I could easily do something.
I could also stay under the radar, join in posting chitchat and coast to lategame while hardly adding something. It's a serious proposal, do you want me to do that instead :/?

Purple

Hi guys!
l-2

l-2?! WHERE DID HE SEE THIS?!
That never happened.. that makes no sense!
he's toying with us! Wait.. maybe he's talking about another game?
are you talking about this game gustave?

i don't like how this guy gustave sounds andy..
me neither roger, i want him to feel the sharp end of a knife..
ooh.. sharp good...

D

Deleted member

also, may V remind you that in that game there were maybe 5 posts over the course of 48 hours (with a 4 day deadline). The Dutch a horrible a playing Mafia games, so V thinks that you used a bad example.

D

Deleted member

V would like to meet this Andy.
Gustave, still want V to kickstart this game?

Top Bottom