• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer Thread, READ BEFORE MAKING NEW THREADS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
i train with this kid ALOT. i will get vids up in 3 days(if kalo wants to play). Fair? im willing to bet hes the 2nd best wolf on these boards.
wait 2nd best...

i hope you arent talking about koskinator he knows he sucks..

i would consider castor being better than me though

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
wait 2nd best...

i hope you arent talking about koskinator he knows he sucks..

i would consider castor being better than me though
kosk is the best GANON in my opinion. his wolf isnt so hot.

but yea i think your 2nd best cause theres that rule where "theres always some one better"

it might very well be castor but i cant say for sure. when do u want to record, kalo?

and to everybody else, the vids will be OFFLINE, not wifi.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
well like...i dont want to be the best wolf...i just se that no matter who plays wolf,the omega tactic is bair dsmash fsmash laser..with some jabs...in tournament all i do is jab shield grab laser sometims bair and dsmash to kill..no lies,it works the best..i dont care about being the "best" cuz i know whats best for wolf,i just want someone to show me something better

p.s. i know there are other good wolf moves..it doesnt make them better

hell if you want proof from a pro.ask lee martin about my wolf,i played him thursday offline

ArcPoint

Smash Lord
Haha, don't give them to the Wolf boards, they'll just critique him about how much his Wolf needs to space better and how his opponent sucked LOL.

At the same time, I want to see them. But you really can't judge people based off of videos =/ Unless they're against top players, but even then all you really have is "Oh hey, they go even with region X's top players, so he must be good"

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
i didnt wuss out lol im about to play smash with my friend jimbo and ill try to record..xyro wanted me to go with him to this place called drinkstation thats an hour away and my guardians will get mad if i go...plus its uncomfortable ill try to record ; )

either way i hate the wolf boards and i dissown beign a wolf player

Santi

Smash Lord
Kailo is sickkk.

And If Santi says that.. then you know its true.
Case closed.
:)

Xyro77

see? you have the best samus in the US and probably the best toon link in the US sayin kalo is good. what more do you need?

hes being a wimp right now but ill try to get him to agree to recording.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
i seriously am ashamed of playing wolf

and xyro you can come today i guess but i have to do some work..try to come early

**** wolf players

mith132

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys I have a question related to DI. So when someone sends you flying, your supposed to preform an aerial and fastfall right? Which aerials do you use though? (Ive seen dair and bair used)

thanks a lot for the help

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
@ Kailo: What Gheb said x9001. Post up vids in the video sticky if you have any good ones though, we could use with some recent vids.

@ Mith: I use bair for everything because its the fastest, but if you're sent vertically I suppose it doesnt matter which aerial, as long as you do it asap and fastfall it asap. With that logic, dair is good because it automatically makes you fastfall.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Mith, I think that's momentum cancelling not DI but I'm not entirely sure. And you pretty much answered your own question already lol. I would say though it might be better not to fastfall if you are sent on a horizontal trajectory outside the stage because of Wolf's bad recovery, you might not make it back. When you go up definately take Ishi's advice.

mith132

Smash Apprentice
Ya I might have got momentum canceling and DI mixed up. But @Ishiey...if you use bair to momentum cancel, and you are facing towards the edge of the stage(while flying towards the side of the stage), wouldnt you hypothetically have to move your joystick so you are DIing away from the stage, making you die faster? Or maybe im just crazy....

thanks again

Sirus109

Smash Apprentice
Ya I might have got momentum canceling and DI mixed up. But @Ishiey...if you use bair to momentum cancel, and you are facing towards the edge of the stage(while flying towards the side of the stage), wouldnt you hypothetically have to move your joystick so you are DIing away from the stage, making you die faster? Or maybe im just crazy....

thanks again
in order to seperate the two

watch this...u may have seen it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hQIy7P7RWo

if you bair that is MCing but u have to fast fall afterwards....once u do that then proceed to go towards the stage or use the blaster reversal

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Yeah I've known about that for a while. It's good for turning yourself in the air whenever you need it. If you get launched up high in the air and slightly to a certain side, you can use it to turn your back to the other side if it will put you in a better position against who you are fighting. Also of course good to approach a ledge with your back turned towards it to use your b-air as an anti-gimp / edgeguard move.

Of course some risk comes with it, so use it wisely.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
i like the animal .and wolf was the only char i wanted in this game...

just wolf players make me sad...remind me of the link players in melee

only cool guys were the kirby players..and new kiby players suck..poor smashboards

Xyro77

it was the internet we were using, thats why it wont upload. we used trashy drink station wifi.

take the vids, put them in windows movie maker, then put them on youtube.

theres 2 samus(xyro) vs wolf(super close)
theres 3 toon link(nefarious) vs wolf(not close)
theres 2 pit(kown) vs wolf(kalo lost those)

Sirus109

Smash Apprentice
i have a ?

wats a wavebounce?

never done it....wats the effectiveness of it etc??

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
it was the internet we were using, thats why it wont upload. we used trashy drink station wifi.

take the vids, put them in windows movie maker, then put them on youtube.

theres 2 samus(xyro) vs wolf(super close)
theres 3 toon link(nefarious) vs wolf(not close)
theres 2 pit(kown) vs wolf(kalo lost those)
xyros dumb if he thinks our matches were close

also never fear wolf homos

the amazing kalo beat kown in a MM :)

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
**** guys i need help. I just can't space, any1 have a video with good Wolf that's awesome with spacing? Because i don't precisely know what spacing is. I really need help with this guys :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom