• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a simple question, get a simple answer. *Take 2*

Rodge91

Smash Cadet
I have a signature which has a picture from the internet (i pasted the url in the box), and some text but it does not appear when i post!?

PLEASE HELP

Thanks

Rodge91

Smash Cadet
ahhhhhhhhh haaaaa, cheerz man xD

Also, how or who would do me a sig (for you terios the picture in ur sig?)

I havnt got paint shop only rubbish paint, and anyway dont you need the url so you cant use saved files!?

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
^Ask Starry Might, she made mine. And at yoonkwun, it might not have gotten enough replies so it might be on the next page of threads, not just the first page.

TheDuplexDuo

Smash Journeyman
Anyone know where I can find that list I faintly remember way back of characters and votes or somethin' on Sakurais Poll?

Also what hot liquid beverage should I make?

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
What does "pwned" mean?
It basically means "to own" or to be dominated by an opponent or situation, especially by some god-like or computer-like force.
Anyone know where I can find that list I faintly remember way back of characters and votes or somethin' on Sakurais Poll?

Also what hot liquid beverage should I make?
As for the charaters on Sakurais Poll.
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=71872&page=60

You should make a cup of coffee

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
I've pretty much searched everywhere but I couldn't find the answer. =P

In a doubles tournament, is Friendly Fire usually on or off? Or does the tournament host decide? If so, what is the most likely option to be chosen?

Thank you in advance!;)

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
I've pretty much searched everywhere but I couldn't find the answer. =P

In a doubles tournament, is Friendly Fire usually on or off? Or does the tournament host decide? If so, what is the most likely option to be chosen?

Thank you in advance!;)
Friendly fire is supposed to be on in good tournaments.... of course, this can vary, but good doubles tourneys have friendly fire on.

What's the code for a spoiler? (you know, when you have black letters/characters on a black background.) Just do it for me and I'll be able to see what it looks like in the quote...

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Basically, just dropping from and regrabbing the ledge as a way to stall. It's more effective in Melee as a means of resetting your invincibility frames whilst hogging the ledge.

In general Melee had a better ledge game. Brawl makes any kind of ledge game dangerous.

ddonaldo

Smash Journeyman
ive got a question, but the only place that seems more suitable for this question I dont have enough prevailages to post. in order to have animated gifs in your signature do you have to have a premium account or reach a certain rank or is it not possible

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
ive got a question, but the only place that seems more suitable for this question I dont have enough prevailages to post. in order to have animated gifs in your signature do you have to have a premium account or reach a certain rank or is it not possible
I can and im not premium, btw where did you want to post?

blueyoshi5

Smash Rookie
Is Bridge of Eldin banned? I remember readin about it somewhere, because it's easily campable etc, but I get that niggling feeling that it's not. Put an end to my headache!

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
There's no "official" list of which stages are banned or not, but the current user-made lists ban Eldin due to the walk-offs (not because it's a camp-fest). It's too easy for chain-grab wins on there.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
You're meant to get over a certain amount of posts.
like 50 or something.

ddonaldo

Smash Journeyman
thanks alot, oh and i tried to post in an announcement discussion but i wasnt allowed to create a new thread and the revelant thread was locked

XxOblivion77

Smash Cadet
thanks alot, oh and i tried to post in an announcement discussion but i wasnt allowed to create a new thread and the revelant thread was locked
You aren't allowed to make announcement discussion. Chances are, and Admin has made one topic for it and that's really all it needs too. So yeah, I hope I helped you!

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
If I could manage to start Mortar Sliding, I think I'd be able to have a slightly better matchup against Snake. That way I'd know when to expect it.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
That's it, I think there is a saying that knowing your opponent is half the battle if I heard it correctly.

Top Bottom