• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a simple question, get a simple answer. *Take 2*

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Thanks! And here's another one: Are most tournaments time battles? Should I be doing time battles for practice? Everyone I know does stock.
So with that quote are you answering my question by telling me it IS better to play with the NGC controller?

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
In a tournament, how would a double blind pick work? Is there some third guy who you whisper your character in their ear?:bee: (joke, but i suppose it's possible) Thank you in advance.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
In a tournament, how would a double blind pick work? Is there some third guy who you whisper your character in their ear?:bee: (joke, but i suppose it's possible) Thank you in advance.
Yeah pretty much. People will just write down their pick if a third person isn't available.

(and if someone isn't available you are at a LOUSY tourney. XD

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
A few questions.

1) When you walljump in brawl does the vertical gain decrease with each jump?
2) How do you pick up electrode?
3) Can you edit the name over your head? Mine is KNYA now and I wanna change it to SCUBA.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
A few questions.

3) Can you edit the name over your head? Mine is KNYA now and I wanna change it to SCUBA.
1. Yes.
2. Just hit A like a normal item. You have to wait till it starts flashing though.
3. I'm not sure. You could just make a new name.

smashbot226

Smash Master
A few questions.

1. Yes.

2. When he turns black, press A. Toss him quick though. I doubt your main likes soot.

3. Yes.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
How do I change that dam bowser to a Captain Falcon?

Ive gone through the user CP and I just cant find anything
User CP - Edit Your Details - Additional Options - Brawl Character.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Yay for blooper! Blooper for SSBK (Super Smash Bros. Kerfuffle)!

Anyways, I haz a question: What exactly is an infraction?

I keep hearing things like "Infraction for you!" and "Here's your infraction rude-mouth." It's obviously some sort of punishment for wrong-doers on this board, but what exactly is it?

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Yes. That's exactly what it means.

Edit: Also. I didn't mean to imply YOU suck. And you could still beat people with it. However it's a limitation any way you look at it. Not being able to wavedash sucks for spacing but you could still win without it. It's a handicap. Not a sure loss.

i wsa wodering hwo to maek a thred?
There will be a button at the top of a forum section. Just click the New Post button.

Try to make it a good thread though. ^_^*

nakedsnake

Smash Journeyman
I have two questions first one I have a picture that I want to use as my signature but its 1024 x 768 is their any way I can shrink it and second is I was wonder would a usb Ethernet cord work for the wii the kind that connect directly to the dsl modem that are meant for computers without Ethernet cords

L_Lawliet

Smash Rookie
I have two questions first one I have a picture that I want to use as my signature but its 1024 x 768 is their any way I can shrink it and second is I was wonder would a usb Ethernet cord work for the wii the kind that connect directly to the dsl modem that are meant for computers without Ethernet cords
For the first question: there are programmes that come with windows that let you resize images (I assume you're using windows). The easiest is probably Microsoft Office Picture Manager but you can also do it in MS Paint (something like Image>Stretch/Skew or Image>Resize).

Sorry, but I don't know the answer for the other question.

Julz

Smash Apprentice
Is there a way to turn off just capsules?
Is there a way to only have barrels?
If no, then is there an item frequency(low, med, high) that spawns more barrels/crates than capsules?

f0cus

Smash Cadet
Directional influence, its when you get hit and hit the analog stick in a direction to make you float more towards that way. its great for getting out of chain grabs or to just keep you alive from being smacked around the map

What does double elimination mean at tourneys? :p

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
What does double elimination mean at tourneys? :p
It means if you lose twice, you are out of the tournament

i pos tthred, but nex day it not ther?
"I posted a thread, but the next day it was not there. Why did this happen?"
My guess is that it was deleted, likely due to you typing how you do. I gave an example of how your post should have looked, if you type like that then your threads will probably stay open longer
EDIT: I looked at some of your other posts, and it looks like you only post this way in this thread, sooooo nevermind I guess.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Yes. That's exactly what it means.

Edit: Also. I didn't mean to imply YOU suck. And you could still beat people with it. However it's a limitation any way you look at it. Not being able to wavedash sucks for spacing but you could still win without it. It's a handicap. Not a sure loss.

There will be a button at the top of a forum section. Just click the New Post button.

Try to make it a good thread though. ^_^*
Don't worry Terios, I know you didn't mean any disrespect or anything...but knowing I could be a very good Brawler and fight at a handicapp is a very rewarding feeling. :D

Top Bottom