• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a simple question, get a simple answer. *Take 2*

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
A smashfest is basically a bunch of people playing smash. Think of a tourney with no brackets. Or if there ARE brackets, no prizes. And if they're ARE prizes they're dumb. Like a can of Coke and a box of Crayolas.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Does anyone know of any notices after:

"You've played 4,999 matches! A penny a match? What a deal!"

Because I just got that one and wanted to know if there should be any others I should be aware of in the future.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Terios is the wikipedia of smash.

I'm a compendium of all knowledge. One time my friend asked me how to spell something. I told him to hit Spell Check and he punched me in the face. T_T

Not really. I just thought that'd be funny.

Because I just got that one and wanted to know if there should be any others I should be aware of in the future.
Except with that. I don't know that. I only have 3250.

Digimonkey

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone know how many hours I have to play to get the 100 hours of brawl challenge? Currently I think I've done 108 hours of matches. ...

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
What is wrong with a can of Coke and a box of Crayolas as a prize???
A thirst quenching beverage AND amusing coloring fun is quite the prize Mr. Terios.

Veggi

Smash Champion

I got that too, I didn't understand so I just stared at it for a minute and then moved on. I don't know if there are any after that. Maybe at 10,000 it would say "Wow, your a dork."

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Did Super Smash Bros. Brawl actually ever "defeat" Halo 3?
Errr.... like in sales? Maybe. The computer I'm on right now is REALLY slow so if that's what you mean you could probably look it up on google or wikipedia. Did you mean reviews?

Help me! I can't edit my sig!
That's weird. Like going to your control panel and selecting edit signature isn't working?

so no one knows who tha best player is huh? geuss ill have to find out for myself. whoever it is he might main mk or snake but im confident mario has a chance on them
No one really knows who is the best yet. So....ummmmm..... DSF's Snake is pretty popular. Azen with Lucario....and we don't know THAT much about Japan's current players.....

And in my opinion Mario is pretty bad. You won't beat them with him.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
Can you fight people online who have different language settings, if so, what happens?

e.g. If you both chose Jigglypuff, but one player was Japanese and the other was English, would one Jigglypuff be called Purin, and the other one Jigglypuff?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
@AbsoluteZero255:
B-sticking I'm sure would be allowed. And tournament that didn't allow it would specifically say so, and I've never heard of a tourney banning it.

@Pluvia:
You can fight people with different language settings. Whoever they choose comes up in your language, not theirs. Their sound effects will also remain as they are in your language.

Top Bottom