• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a simple question, get a simple answer. *Take 2*

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Posts/threads can be deleted, but they rarely get deleted. Instead threads just get locked and posts get infractions.

To get deleted they have to be quite serious.

defsithe

Smash Ace
can u have 2 of the same color characters like in melee, in brawl? cuz today i was playing against the computer i had it on random and it came out green falco, i was already green falco. not a very important question i would just like to no.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
can u have 2 of the same color characters like in melee, in brawl? cuz today i was playing against the computer i had it on random and it came out green falco, i was already green falco. not a very important question i would just like to no.
No. The exception is if two people play the same character in a team match. In which case 2nd player has a bright tint.

Why are tier lists so hated?
Mostly because it makes people think that only certain characters can win tourneys.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
since terios is here, heres hoping that he'll help me out, especialy since this question has to have been asked amillion times

1. how do you get pictures into your sig ?

2. how do you get your sig to show up on every post? right now my sig only shows up if I quote somebody, start a thread, or some thing along those lines

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Instead of posting three times you can use the edit button found at the bottom of your posts.

You usually use Photoshop or Paint to make a sig. I use flash personally.

Make something that looks cool.

Resize it to an acceptable size and upload on photobucket, tinypic or whatever else you use.

Use image tags. :img: url here :/img:

But with [] surrounding the word img.

There are also sig shops in.... the art district? I think that's what it's called.
Answered that earlier actually. XD

As for getting it on every post it SHOULD be default. I assume you mean with quick reply. There's a check box that says Show Signature. Just click that then answer.

Starwarrior27

Smash Apprentice
since terios is here, heres hoping that he'll help me out, especialy since this question has to have been asked amillion times

1. how do you get pictures into your sig ?

2. how do you get your sig to show up on every post? right now my sig only shows up if I quote somebody, start a thread, or some thing along those lines
The answer to question 1 is, find the website that it comes from, and put that in the HTML when you click on the mountain thing at the top when it asks you for it. If you recieved the picture from someone, then just click reply and copy and paste the HTML they used to your sig.

The answer to question 2 is that your sig will appear after every post you do since that last time you changed it. As for changing you sig on a post before you did before editing your sig, well, I don't think that you can do that. I hope I helped you out.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
To multiquote you click 'multiquote' on the posts you wish to quote, then on the last one, you click 'quote.'

So if you wanted to quote 4 posts, you would click 'multiquote' on the first 3, then 'quote' on the last one.
Thanks.

So I understand a forum topic can be locked by admins/anybody else with some power on the forums, but can a post be permanently deleted? If so, how far do you have to cross the line for that?
Yes, it can. You'd have to go pretty far though like posting a racist picture.

pnoid

Smash Cadet
snake

how do u do that weird thing with snake where he rushes forward and does his up B move

Davimert

Smash Rookie
Which characters have the strongest throws (the ones with the most knockback)?

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Throws tend to be based off of certain character aspects.

i.e. Lucas and Ness are psychic. Their throws are pretty good.

Ike and Marth however tend to hand "worse" throws.

If you check the dojo I believe he makes mention of that.

Young Pit

Smash Rookie
Has anyone else had, or played against, characters that randomly get a final smash after respawning? I seem to play against a lot of people/computers who do, but I have never gotten it...kinda depressing. I'm wondering if this is a glitch or if it is intended to make the fights more fair or something...

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
A Pity Final Smash occurs when a player is KO'd and is 5 points behind compared to the current leader (thereby allowing the player in 2nd place to earn one, provided the gap is large enough.) This player respawns with the ability to perform a Final Smash. This Final Smash cannot be dropped by the player. Pity Final Smashes can be disabled only by turning items off completely. Setting their frequency to 'None' alone will not be enough.

Josh-ua

Smash Rookie
How should I practice short hop?

I found out I could do it pretty well with R.O.B. while waiting for a wi-fi match, but couldn't put this technique directly into a match. Where should I start practicing this, and who against?

HADOOKEN

Smash Apprentice
QUESTION: what causes a trip? is it dashing to much, or random? plz dont tell me its random...

Nefarious

Smash Apprentice
i dunno if its my noobness with the search button, but i cant find a' brawl or melee' poll. if there is one, where iz plz (:

Top Bottom